Major Spoilers Forum
July 28, 2014, 07:20:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have a question for Matthew, Stephen and Rodrigo? Send it to podcast@majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46
  Print  
Author Topic: Introductions are in Order  (Read 75103 times)
vandalous
V

Oontz

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: January 30, 2013, 09:30:36 PM »

Welcome Bentongrey, from one noob to another!  Smiley
Bentongrey
Egg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #646 on: January 31, 2013, 04:35:25 PM »

Thanks guys!

God bless!
Navarre
« Reply #647 on: March 11, 2013, 07:18:32 AM »

Welcome, John.

There are a lot of good comics published by more than Marvel and DC. Don't feel bad.  Smiley
Maidel
Easter Egg

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 12, 2013, 07:36:34 AM »

Hi all

Found the podcasts at the beginning of the year and they have been filling my boring commutes for the last 2 months.

Thought I should poke my head in here for when I finally catch up to the end of the run.

I've read comics on and off for 27 years since I collected all the marvel transformer comics as a small boy. I got back into comics around 2000 with the ultimate comics and I've really started collecting in the last 2 years.

Currently my project is reading through the complete marvel reading order (search for cmro) but I keep getting distracted by pretty things like dejah thoris and witch blade...
Beta Ray Bill Cosby
Administrator
Snorkasaurus

Bill?

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 12, 2013, 02:32:52 PM »

Hi all

Found the podcasts at the beginning of the year and they have been filling my boring commutes for the last 2 months.

Thought I should poke my head in here for when I finally catch up to the end of the run.

I've read comics on and off for 27 years since I collected all the marvel transformer comics as a small boy. I got back into comics around 2000 with the ultimate comics and I've really started collecting in the last 2 years.

Currently my project is reading through the complete marvel reading order (search for cmro) but I keep getting distracted by pretty things like dejah thoris and witch blade...

Thanks! Hope you have a good time here!

AKA: Rodrigo
Navarre
« Reply #650 on: March 12, 2013, 02:35:08 PM »

Welcome, Maidel!  Cool
vandalous
V

Oontz

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: March 13, 2013, 09:57:43 PM »

Howdy Maidel!
AParrette
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: March 29, 2013, 08:38:15 PM »

Hi, hello, my name is alex
i've been a listener for a year or so
found MS after listening to stephen on the morning stream
Hirimno
V

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: March 29, 2013, 08:49:18 PM »

Welcome AParrette/Alex. Enjoy the distilled nerd-om.  Grin
AParrette
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: March 29, 2013, 09:03:08 PM »

i def will, no doubt. going thru the back catalogs of MSP and critical hit.
current w/ all the others. can't wait to dip my toes into forum life and start to get into reading comics.
GraniteGamer
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 29, 2013, 02:55:59 PM »

Hello all!

I started listening to Critical Hit nearly two years ago now, I believe. When I got current on that (too quickly, need more Dungeons and Dragons!), I moved on to Major Spoilers, and now I'm within 30 episodes of current on that. I'm actually conflicted about this. It's been so long since I didn't have a backlog of MSP waiting for me to listen to on my long commutes!

After so many hours of entertainment, I finally thought it was only right that I signed up here and added a $10/month recurring donation. And someday soon, I can't wait to see what the MS crew has up their sleeves when they reveal the fundraising goat in all his goatly glory.

-Granite
Beta Ray Bill Cosby
Administrator
Snorkasaurus

Bill?

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 04, 2013, 02:34:22 PM »

Hello all!

I started listening to Critical Hit nearly two years ago now, I believe. When I got current on that (too quickly, need more Dungeons and Dragons!), I moved on to Major Spoilers, and now I'm within 30 episodes of current on that. I'm actually conflicted about this. It's been so long since I didn't have a backlog of MSP waiting for me to listen to on my long commutes!

After so many hours of entertainment, I finally thought it was only right that I signed up here and added a $10/month recurring donation. And someday soon, I can't wait to see what the MS crew has up their sleeves when they reveal the fundraising goat in all his goatly glory.

-Granite

Welcome! Thanks for listening! And thanks for contributing!

Greg
Egg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #657 on: May 05, 2013, 08:11:57 PM »

Hi folks,

I started reading comics around 1977/78 and collected through 1998 when I stepped away from the hobby, I've jumped back into in 2010.

I'm a long time gamer as well. I've been a part of regular groups playing RPG's, ccg's and miniature wargames since '86.

I've been listening for about a year now and figured it was about time to join the community.

Grg

Beta Ray Bill Cosby
Administrator
Snorkasaurus

Bill?

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 05, 2013, 08:49:26 PM »

Hi folks,

I started reading comics around 1977/78 and collected through 1998 when I stepped away from the hobby, I've jumped back into in 2010.

I'm a long time gamer as well. I've been a part of regular groups playing RPG's, ccg's and miniature wargames since '86.

I've been listening for about a year now and figured it was about time to join the community.

Grg

Thanks for listening! Hope you like it here.

Damascus
Sleestak

Step away from the duck.

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 12, 2013, 02:27:50 PM »

Yes, I too feel strongly about colored contact lenses. Lol. Nice covert attempt at spam.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46
  Print  

Jump to: