Major Spoilers Forum
August 22, 2014, 08:32:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Now you can make a recurring donation to Major Spoilers. Look for the button on the right-hand column of www.majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46
  Print  
Author Topic: Introductions are in Order  (Read 77363 times)
Navarre
« Reply #630 on: November 14, 2012, 08:18:24 PM »

Welcome, Adrianna! Glad to have you with us.

Yep, read some comic books. All the cool kids are doing it.  Cool
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: November 14, 2012, 10:28:35 PM »

Greetings! Try not to be too scared by our bouts of random antics and insanity.
Beta Ray Bill Cosby
Administrator
Snorkasaurus

Bill?

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: November 15, 2012, 11:34:36 PM »

Good to have you here. I think you will have fun.

AKA: Rodrigo
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 15, 2012, 11:36:02 PM »

I'm only in the new kids' thread to say hi to the new girl. Don't be mad at me Mr. Rodrigo, sir.
Slappy
Will Troll For Food!
Not the Mama

Mornin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #634 on: November 16, 2012, 05:23:43 PM »

Dubya, since you don't have anything to say, it's ok.

"Making good forum members wonder since July 2008!"
Navarre
Reply #371 on: February 18, 2011, 06:47:23 PM
Pearce
Rootwalla

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 11, 2012, 04:19:34 AM »

Hello! Just dropping in to say hello. I'm from Vancouver, Canada. My pull list right now has Batman, Fatale, Saga, Conan the Barbarian, and Hawkeye. Looking forward to chatting with you all Smiley
Navarre
« Reply #636 on: December 11, 2012, 07:16:15 AM »

Welcome, Pearce!

I see one post in the other threads already. I hope there are more to come along.

Hang out with us!  Smiley
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #637 on: December 21, 2012, 03:02:40 AM »

my Name's P.R., and I'm from near Kansas City, really love critical hit,

used to be a DC man back before i had kids and could afford comics, now im mainly into small press and webcomics. just starting to get into D&D

im working on putting out a Webcomic titled after my forum handle, think "the Fly" meets "John Carter" but less fly and more horse

Navarre
« Reply #638 on: December 21, 2012, 07:35:12 AM »

Welcome Cowboy! I've seen you around on the forum just a bit.

Looks like you're going to be playing in Eothr's play-by-post game here. Good to have you join us.
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #639 on: December 21, 2012, 08:38:56 AM »

I'm looking forward to being a PC! Lol my first time playing D&D and I had to be the DM

Excited to be here! Looking forward to many spirited discussions

Rob, no not that one.
Charmander

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: December 21, 2012, 09:07:35 AM »

One of us. One of us,  Grin
Welcome aboard.

Okay, this looks bad.
vandalous
V

Oontz

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 23, 2013, 10:25:17 PM »

Hello - I'm out of my lurky lurky mode and starting to actively participate.  Smiley

I'm an old RPG guy, having cut my dice with the original D&D Box Set, Car Wars, and Robotech the RPG.  After learning what girls were, I graduated to AD&D 2E, BattleTech/MechWarrior, and Rifts.

I was eventually kicked out of the D&D group I was in due to a lack of apparent skill and that soured me intensely on RPGs so I never picked up another pen & paper game until 20+ years later.  I did mess around with the computer versions (was a huge SSI Gold Box fan of the AD&D stuff) and of course played the required games like Baldur's Gate, Diablo, etc. 

I also used to be a big comic book collector but sold all of that stuff when I got married and had to make room for things like a vanity, extra dresser drawers, a changing table, etc.  The pride of my old collection was the original Dark Knight GN's, the re-release cover variants, Batman the Cult stuff, and the entire Secret War / Secret War II arcs with all crossovers (all mylar bagged and boarded, etc).  Used to be a big Usagi Yojimbo fan too.

Hope to make some connections with likeminded folk here.  Thanks!
Navarre
« Reply #642 on: January 24, 2013, 07:48:54 AM »

Welcome, Vandalous!  Cool

I had the red and green D&D boxed set and remember when Elf was a class. I too had to work with how having children would affect my comic book collection. I chose to buy a larger house with more storage.

I'm glad you are officially de-lurked and hope you stick around.
Bentongrey
Egg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #643 on: January 28, 2013, 01:49:17 PM »

Howdy folks, I've been following the Spoilers site for a while now, and I thought it might be nice to join the boards. 

I'm a professor of English literature who studies heroism, and I just so happen to love superhero comics, go figure.  I grew up watching the classic adventure shows of the 80's, Transformers, Ninja Turtles, G.I. JOE and the rest, and I'm an unrepentant child of the 80's.  MS has tipped me off to some really amazing reads over the last few years, and that has really helped to get me back into comics after I became pretty disgusted with the modern mainstream.  In my spare time I try to create what I can't seem to find these days, good stories with my favorite superheroes.  I create mods for a game called Freedom Force, the best superhero game ever made, in my opinion.

Listening to the Critical Hit podcast stirred up a long lost desire in me to play tabletop RPGs, so my friends and I, all out of college by that point, put together a gaming group and we've been having fun ever since.

God bless!
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: January 28, 2013, 02:59:44 PM »

Welcome, Bgrey! Smiley

I *heart* Freedom Force. Although its been a minute since I have played it. I should reinstall and try out this cool new mod I recently read about Wink

Glad you are here

Extremes are always wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46
  Print  

Jump to: