Major Spoilers Forum
July 24, 2014, 11:57:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have a question for Matthew, Stephen and Rodrigo? Send it to podcast@majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Here We Remain" World  (Read 1124 times)
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2013, 04:48:33 AM »

This is Nova. It's a map I made in paint so please don't kill me for it being a horrible doodle.

B.C. - Before Cypher
D.C. - During Cypher
A.C. - After Cypher

B.C. 501 Vanguard is founded
B.C. 450 Merfolk wars begin using rivers to gain access to vanguards weaker areas
B.C. 425 River front is established as a defensive precaution
B.C. 400 Merfolk wars end. Peace is established and the Merfolk inhabit River Front and establish trade routes with Vanguard
B.C. 367 Fey creatures emerge from the Southern Forest for the first time.
B.C. 312 Fear of what lies in the frozen land heightens Hope is founded on belief that there is nothing to fear.
B.C. 243 West village is founded giving home to those who love warmer sandier places.
B.C. 237 The dwarves come out of the mines and build a small village at the mouth of there home. East Village.
B.C. 184 The Drow settle in near the northern forest calling North Village there home.
B.C. 127 Medow's Edge was the first and only attempt to band the monsters races together in harmony.
B.C. 75  A crazy only sage offers refuge to any and all who seek a peaceful area to call home. Waterfall Village.
B.C. 25 King Zerack Ribbions takes the throne in Vanguard.
D.C. 0 A child is born under the 4 moons proficiencies
D.C. 5 A Child unlike any other surpasses all of his fellow students in arcane magic.
D.C. 15 Cypher flees Vanguard effort to learn more then what he teachers can offer.
D.C. 30 Rumors of a Tower off in the Frozen land roughly 100 stories tall.
D.C. 42 The Citizens of Medow's Edge and River Front become wildly mad and start attacking everything and anyone including fellow citizens.
D.C. 50 Trolls, Orcs, Minotaurs and hundreds of other creatures being to pour into Nova from the frozen lands.
D.C. 55 Zerack falls terrabilly ill as the conflicts being to turn in favor of the people of Nova.
D.C. 65 Tales of Cyphers Death fills Vanguard
A.C. 5 What's left of Cypher's war band is executed.

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 04:51:50 AM »

Wafterfall village looks (in my mind) kind of like this
(Below Waterfall)
(Above Waterfall)
with the exception of the airship. Not that they don't exist they just wouldn't be found for any normal reason at the village.

The major near by city of Vanguard

Near by keep that was abandoned years ago

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 04:00:47 PM »

I guess it didn't like the google web address so I'm trying this again this map is also on my twitter account if you're having trouble seeing it or it just plain fails and stops loading again then click the link bellow and hopefully all will be good in the universe. I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination I made this map in Paint on my PC. It's not great but it will work for what I need it for.

https://twitter.com/RevenantSorrow/status/353982323995328514/photo/1

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 11:28:51 PM »

Languages

Common Green
Dwarven Brown
Draconic Red
Elven Blue
Giant orange