Major Spoilers Forum
August 21, 2014, 07:07:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have a question for Matthew, Stephen and Rodrigo? Send it to podcast@majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Thin Gray Line  (Read 4207 times)
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2013, 10:37:52 AM »

Emailed you my guys backstory George.

Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2013, 11:57:07 AM »

I'm not sure I have enough information about the world to make a backstory that would have any sort if impact on my character during the game.

With such a small world (it is afterall Wink) I can't really go too far with anything without adding something to the world that I do not know exists.

With our character sheets now made, can we get some particular information about aspects of the world that only our character would know? WOuld it be better to choose a home level before we get that? If we are all going to be members of this guild can we get specific information about that?

I think I need more to get going on a backstory that would even matter in the context of the game.

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2013, 08:26:45 AM »

I've spoiled you by giving you whole worlds complete with a detailed history from the dawn of time, haven't I?   Grin
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2013, 02:12:59 PM »

I've spoiled you by giving you whole worlds complete with a detailed history from the dawn of time, haven't I?   Grin

This is true. You also used my backstory considerably throughout the campaign, however. If that isn't gong to happen, I sincerely don't see a point.

Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2013, 10:10:59 AM »

Remember the good ole days? When this section of the forums was for playing RPGs not just preparing and planning to play RPGs?

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2013, 11:08:21 AM »

The DM falling off the map is one thing. I'm missing most of my players.  Undecided

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: