Major Spoilers Forum
April 23, 2014, 10:37:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A big announcement is coming soon! Visit Major Spoilers often to stay in the loop!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Which vehicle form would you be?  (Read 2331 times)
Rannon
Car Insurance Gecko

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2013, 07:36:34 PM »

So I've been watching Transformers Prime on Netflix and I've been wondering. What would but your vehicle form?
For myself I would like to be a Caterpillar 777 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caterpillar_777_dump_truck
I would probably be generic pick-up truck #5 oh and I would like to be an Autobot please.
Alisha Mynx
Not the Mama

Down Ali?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 08:23:28 PM »

This is one of those things I think about far too often, usually while I'm swapping my TF toys on my shelf (either changing modes or putting some others up and putting those that were up back in storage).

I'm torn between a motorcycle (a sleek sporty racing style) and a futuristic looking fighter jet.

However, my ideal Transformer mode would be something closer to Beast Wars or the Dinobots, a techno-organic Asian dragon, possibly with an alternate tiger or griffin mode (similar to several Transformers that have more than just one mode to change into, such as the triple changers of G1 and various TF characters after).

But, as it is, I have to be content with my current form, a human in a Decepticon wheelchair.   Grin

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.   -The Doctor
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 09:07:25 PM »

If I were a transformer I'd be an early eighties model ford pickup with bad alignment, a cracked windshield, and lots of rust spots and dents.

I'd hang around the ARK and binge on energon when I got depressed or bored.

vandalous
V

Oontz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 12:58:52 AM »

I've always had a soft spot for a G1 Skywarp-esque F-15 in the black and purple... as long as I could teleport too!
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 02:25:45 AM »

Seems like what hot shot would pick and he was my favorite of Transformers Armada. Transformers Armada was my introduction to the franchise.

If we could do beast wars

A full armored Nightmare (yay D&D reference) might be fun.

Beta Ray Bill Cosby
Administrator
Snorkasaurus

Bill?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 07:44:01 PM »

1996 Chevy Corsica

OVERHEAT, TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

AKA: Rodrigo
Navarre
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 06:37:08 PM »

1996 Chevy Corsica

OVERHEAT, TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT![/size][/color]
My wife owned that exact same car. Not only did it overheat but the highbeam switch on the left-side windshield wiper would hit the steering column when you tried to change between high and low beams. One day it simply broke off into my hand.

This car will never have the Matrix of Leadership.
Pearce
Rootwalla

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 12:19:39 AM »

1991 Toyota Pickup

So much potential to do great things if you need it to, but if you just need it to get from A to B it will do that for you as well. Easy to work on and fix when it breaks down, without needing a specialized mechanic.
Alisha Mynx
Not the Mama

Down Ali?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 09:46:13 AM »

My wife owned that exact same car. Not only did it overheat but the highbeam switch on the left-side windshield wiper would hit the steering column when you tried to change between high and low beams. One day it simply broke off into my hand.

This car will never have the Matrix of Leadership.

That car couldn't even handle "The Matrix" on VHS.  ZING!!

Okay, that was bad.  I apologize and shall go fling myself into a pit of flesh-eating nanobots as restitution. 

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.   -The Doctor
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 10:35:00 AM »

Aircraft carrier

Go big, or go back to Cybertron Wink

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 10:46:36 AM »

Aircraft carrier

Go big, or go back to Cybertron Wink

I made up an aircraft carrier Autobot once when I was in high school. His name was Para Gamma One.

I took my time, figuring out how each piece would fold and everything. He was pretty cool, imo.
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 11:01:09 AM »

Pretty cool IMO too, dude Smiley

My Transformer name would be Floatimus Maximus; all the little Decepticon jets would have a place to land; I'd be one of the slower, dumber transformers, but just because those seem to always be the most powerful. I'd hang out in the Persian Gulf and act as a platform to raid oil tankers to steal and make more Energon.

Oh, it sounds simply wonderful!!!

Extremes are always wrong.
Rannon
Car Insurance Gecko

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 12:29:35 PM »

This is probably the biggest piece of equipment that I've every been around. You can drive a full size pick-up truck ex. Chevy Silverado  underneth between the tracks.

Navarre
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 12:49:55 PM »

This is probably the biggest piece of equipment that I've every been around. You can drive a full size pick-up truck ex. Chevy Silverado  underneth between the tracks.

Very cool.

They're a bitch to parallel park though.
Rannon
Car Insurance Gecko

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 01:06:13 PM »

Very cool.

They're a bitch to parallel park though.

Gotta love living in the coal fields
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: