Major Spoilers Forum
July 28, 2014, 11:26:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you follow @majorspoilers on twitter you'll be the first to know when the new Critical Hit podcast goes up on iTunes.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US Tax Time!  (Read 606 times)
vandalous
V

Oontz

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »

So I'm trying to do my taxes and keep getting distracted by reading through the LFG forum at Roll20.net. 

Hope those of you filing taxes have a favorable outcome.  I don't like where my Turbo Tax is headed, personally.  Sad
Navarre
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 11:18:56 AM »

I have my tax prep with my accountant on Thursday. We'll see how it goes.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to start my tax-exempt free-love commune.
vandalous
V

Oontz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 12:17:36 PM »

I have my tax prep with my accountant on Thursday. We'll see how it goes.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to start my tax-exempt free-love commune.

Best of luck on Thursday.  If you get that tax shelter set up, make sure you let us know so we can "evaluate" the offerings.  Smiley
Navarre
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 12:41:29 PM »

Well, my girlfriend would be living there with me. She "offers" on occasion to people we know, like, and trust.

As long as I can make sure the government doesn't think the "offering" is connected to any income (as that would be illegal...and apply a negative term toward my girlfriend) then maybe we can work something out. After all, that's kind of the point of free-love, yeah?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: