Major Spoilers Forum
July 22, 2014, 12:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have a question for Matthew, Stephen and Rodrigo? Send it to podcast@majorspoilers.com
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of the Guardians-Prologue: "The Gathering Heroes"  (Read 31867 times)
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1431



View Profile WWW
« Reply #540 on: February 03, 2013, 02:07:19 PM »

I release the crumpling Genasi and squeeze the hungry handle of my maul for reassurance. Not unslinging it, just holding it.

"these things aren't right, none of these things make sense."

I bump Runeblade

"get on with it, I'd like to ask my questions and get out of this pit of hell"

I curse as one of the flying inspectors swoops close to my head and stand ready to charge
Logged

DigiSam
Sleestak
**
Posts: 195


View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 03, 2013, 02:36:25 PM »

Quote from: Runes Arcana: rolled 1d20+8: 14
Reference: Runes Arcana
You rolled 1d20+8: 14 | [ 6 ] 6+8

Logged
Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 03, 2013, 03:02:59 PM »

{Ultime, you recognize the workings of a spatial alteration spell, most likely as a result of runic seals, granting the building more space as necessary. There is also a very strong magical resonance coming from under the massive cloak.

Rune, despite your profession, you can't quite recognize the disparate arcane processes working here; without question, the Artificers of Daro are a breed apart from your brethren in Valestia}


The Guildmaster walks before Runeblade and smiles encouragingly, "I understand you're His Majesty King Gregoriah's envoy; nice to meet you, I'm Randus DuThane. Do you have the package?"
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama
*
Posts: 1287


View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 03, 2013, 03:17:22 PM »

Brin looks around in awe.
Logged

sliksham
Snorkasaurus
*****
Posts: 711



View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 04, 2013, 01:20:45 AM »

Dacian lets out an audible sigh of relief and slowly stands, rotating his shoulder to try to get the blood flowing again, pausing only to stare as an inspector hovers inches from his face.
He swats at it with a hand;
"This place is indeed strange, although I sense little threat"
Logged
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1666


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 04, 2013, 01:45:53 AM »

{Wing is slammed into the ground when Vold lands due to him having a hold of him.
Quote from: Wingtip's Endurance Check: rolled 1d20-2: 5
Reference: Wingtip's Endurance Check
You rolled 1d20-2: 5 | [ 7 ] 7-2


Wingtip is out cold.}[/color]
Logged

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1431



View Profile WWW
« Reply #546 on: February 04, 2013, 02:30:30 AM »

I look around to complain to wingtip about the technological horrors

Quote from: Perception for wing: rolled 1d20+2: 3
Reference: Perception for wing
You rolled 1d20+2: 3 | [ 1 ] 1+2

I nearly step on him while looking.


{lol! Can't beat a crit fail for Rping a skill!}
Logged

Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama
*
Posts: 1287


View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 04, 2013, 03:47:37 AM »

Brin starts touching things and picking up small devices, shaking them to see what they do.
Logged

DigiSam
Sleestak
**
Posts: 195


View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 04, 2013, 02:29:27 PM »

"Ah yes, I have the package. His majesty sends his apologies that it took so long to get ready, but with our current situation I am sure that you understand"

Rune removes the letter and package that came with it before walking up to the guild leader and handing it over then returning to his friends.
Logged
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors
***
Posts: 398


View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 04, 2013, 03:16:01 PM »

Almost before Rune is done talking, Ultime starts excitedly speaking, "Is that a fully functioning spatial alteration dweomer? How did you stabilize the inherent entropy of the enchantment for long term stability? Astounding. Just amazing arcane sigilry. Master DuThane, your guild is simply beautiful... I'm sorry. I'm rambling."
Logged
Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 04, 2013, 07:53:51 PM »

Randus looks at Ultime is amusement, "That's quite alright, I'm always happy to help out a fellow practitioner of the arcane. Uh, very astute of you, the dweomer is the most stable attribute, but there are a few older processes along with some Alchemical application; the Theorem of Equivalent Exchange is the basis for our enhanced space...along with a few personal interpretations from my own experiences..."

He quiets at the end there, seemingly lost in memories. His companion -chirrups- at him, and he shakes off the lull. He takes the package, a surprisingly small, tubular object in brown paper, and letter from Runeblade. Handing the letter to his spider-bot, the Guildmaster holds the package in his robotic fist while using his flesh-and-bone hand to call a crane. The mobile catwalk is lowered and Randus gestures for you all to hop on.
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1431



View Profile WWW
« Reply #551 on: February 04, 2013, 08:06:42 PM »

Steeling my nerve, i cautiously step onto the platform beside thw guildmaster.

I start to offer a beefy right hand to DuThane, then dubiously look at the metallic device, and offer my left instead.

Vold Crookednose, sandwalker mastadon tribe,"

"I hear these Guilds are a source of information, im looking for a way to get close to Nero Ouros, The Carnifax, and settle a disagreement with him."


I hopefully offer my meager remaining pelts.

"Ill pay for the information, I don't have any metal, but I've got fine furs"

I wait hopefully
Logged

sliksham
Snorkasaurus
*****
Posts: 711



View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 05, 2013, 12:34:02 AM »

Dacian looks around to make sure everyone is still with us

Quote from: Dacian - guild perception: rolled 1d20-1: 11
Reference: Dacian - guild perception
You rolled 1d20-1: 11 | [ 12 ] 12-1

and notices the prone form of wingtip {assuming its not hard to spot a prone fairy in a room with 6 people in it Smiley } Scooping him up into his arms and checking his pack for smelling salts;

Quote from: Dacian - heal wingtip: rolled 1d20-1: 14
Reference: Dacian - heal wingtip
You rolled 1d20-1: 14 | [ 15 ] 15-1

"By the tides and currents this crooked horned warrior will be the death of us all"
Logged
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1666


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 05, 2013, 02:14:53 AM »

"What is that smell?" My eyes flutter open and find Dacian staring at me. "You may want to shower. What happened and who's the weird guy with one arm?"
Logged

sliksham
Snorkasaurus
*****
Posts: 711



View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 06, 2013, 12:50:33 AM »

"Duly noted" Dacian says with a wry grin "I'm not entirely sure as I banged my head a bit on the way down the chute but I think his name is Randall or Rufus or Randus or something and he's the guild-head"
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!