Major Spoilers Forum
April 23, 2014, 03:56:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Now you can make a recurring donation to Major Spoilers. Look for the button on the right-hand column of www.majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of the Guardians-Prologue: "The Gathering Heroes"  (Read 26707 times)
sliksham
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: January 29, 2013, 03:46:59 AM »

Dacian places a re-assuring hand on Volds back

"I would not worry, I'm certain that young lady will be dropping in on us at some point in the future, she seems the type"
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 29, 2013, 09:32:23 AM »

"Come now Dacian, we both know there won't be any demons guarding the guild. That'd just be silly," Ultime says with a slight tinge of disdain in his voice before turning to Dacian with a smile. "Now, automatons bigger than Vold. That'd make sense."
DigiSam
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 29, 2013, 03:37:03 PM »

"Aye, let us hope that there is gonna be none of those running amok." Runeblade chuckles before adding "Although it would not be the first time, from what I have heard."
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 29, 2013, 03:49:33 PM »

"I've taken on these constructs before. Part of my training was to take down a sheild guardian. Fought him bare handed I did." Recalling the fight I look at my ground become flush. "Or rather I grabed a hold of him and hung on for deal life while he pummeled him self into submission. It was still a victory."

Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 29, 2013, 10:19:35 PM »

Heartened with camaraderie of such a successful battle, the Heroes gather and exit the Shrine of Corellon. The mid-morning sun sits high above, soft clouds billowing in the winds. The Market of Avandra is in full swing, and the din is full of excited energy. Off to the northern side of the Market, an airship-skiff sets down, its passengers disembarking. The driver, a brunette human woman in modest sailor's leathers, steps off her vessel and begins calling out,

"Republic Taxi services! Be anywhere in Kynach within ten minutes or less!"

{Brin, as a native, you know that the Artificer's Guild is on the far side of Loreh Ward, the south-eastern section of the Capital of Kynach, which would take up to an hour on foot *hint,hint*}

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 29, 2013, 10:25:38 PM »

Heartened with camaraderie of such a successful battle, the Heroes gather and exit the Shrine of Corellon. The mid-morning sun sits high above, soft clouds billowing in the winds. The Market of Avandra is in full swing, and the din is full of excited energy. Off to the northern side of the Market, an airship-skiff sets down, its passengers disembarking. The driver, a brunette human woman in modest sailor's leathers, steps off her vessel and begins calling out,

"Republic Taxi services! Be anywhere in Kynach within ten minutes or less!"

{Brin, as a native, you know that the Artificer's Guild is on the far side of Loreh Ward, the south-eastern section of the Capital of Kynach, which would take up to an hour on foot *hint,hint*}

RETCONN!

Processing...please wait...

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 29, 2013, 10:38:47 PM »

The group walks on, heading in the direction of the Artificer's Guild, located in Loreh Ward, the south-eastern section of Kynach, and the direct opposite of Euryale Ward. Walking down alleyways and backlots of the city, Brin guides his companions to the gradually changing section, as the ornate buildings of Euryale begin to become more utilitarian, almost boring in comparison, but nonetheless quaint and homey. Flower boxes with gentle tulips and bright daffodils set on the houses of Loreh, and the shops are of a more sturdy variant than Tula. Giggling children run past the group, one little Elf-boy brave enough to duck between the legs of Vold and running happily.

The group comes upon a peculiar building, its metal and mortar shell dotted with smokestacks and gears. A hanging sign lists "Artificer's Guild" in common, along with Elven and Dwarven of the same.

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: January 29, 2013, 11:45:10 PM »

I look around rather sheepishly and place a hand on the hide encircling my middle, and wave to the children

"I'm going to need to get some pants if we're going to encounter any more of these tiny people, now I realilize why I havent seen any loincloths since i arrived here."

sliksham
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 30, 2013, 01:03:19 AM »

"The problem should not be one of embarrassment my friend, but one of protection, a childs mistimed duck between your legs would surely make your eyes water!"
"At least it seems we have made it to our destination in one piece"
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #504 on: January 30, 2013, 01:12:00 AM »

"agreed! Fortunately that one didnt have horns."

"Lets get our axewielders delivery made, my maul is thirsty for Carnifax blood, I want to see what this "Guild" can tell me"

I walk closely behind Runeblade to herd him inside as politely and quickly as I'm able

Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 30, 2013, 05:52:46 AM »

"Hey Rune, you recon you could get us a tour?  I've always wondered what goes on in there."

Brin looks up at the building with a bit of awe.

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 30, 2013, 06:51:48 AM »

The immediate interior of the Guild is a somewhat small foyer with a receptionist's desk. Sitting at the desk is a dark-skinned human woman with braided, dark brown hair and modest traveling leathers . A set of circular goggles cover her eyes as she seems to be tinkering with a tiny, metallic object.

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: January 30, 2013, 06:54:41 AM »

Vold places his hands behind his back in an effort to not break anything, and looks around the reception area casually.

I promptly knock over a coatrack with my horn.

sliksham
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 30, 2013, 06:58:15 AM »

As the coat rack hits the floor Dacian jumps at the sound before trying his hardest to look composed.

"All this mechanical wonderment and gubbins puts me a little of kilter I don't mind telling you"
DigiSam
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 30, 2013, 09:23:34 AM »

"Yes, yes let us do that friends, who knows maybe they will give us a tour. Nothing important I am sure, but something hopefully."

Walking up to to the counter, Rune dusts himself before coughing to get the women's attention. "My, that looks interesting, mind if I take a look little lady. Names Runeblade, Artificer envoy to the King of Cygnus. I believe I was expected, had I known my welcoming party would be so beautiful, I would have hurried here immediately. May I get your name ma'lady?" Runeblade removes the letter from his pocket as well as his symbol of office to prove his identity.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: