Major Spoilers Forum
September 02, 2014, 11:43:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planning on purchasing something through Amazon? Click on the Amazon link on the main site (or here); A small amount of your purchase will go toward Major Spoilers at no additional cost to you.
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of the Guardians-Prologue: "The Gathering Heroes"  (Read 34552 times)
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1431



View Profile WWW
« Reply #345 on: January 10, 2013, 02:14:06 AM »

"a what now? if it's got information, then thats where i need to be, I know he's still probably astride Magnus's head, but if I'm to take my shot at him, i'll have more success when he's not in his stronghold, thats one of the reasons I headed here. Where does a Chief of that stature go when he's in another's country I wonder?"

I curtly bow to Althaea, and hand her a Mink pelt, (one of the more select ones) and then awkwardly wave at the statue of Correllon in an attempt at courtesy

"see that your god gets this, would you? don't know how you folks do this sort of thing.

Farewell..  uh, sir. I'll try and take care of your calf.

So Runeblade, where to?"
Logged

DigiSam
Sleestak
**
Posts: 195


View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 10, 2013, 03:00:10 AM »

"Indeed I did friends, I should have delivered it on arrival but for some reason I was drawn to that inn you were dining in. Let us head off and get this package delivered" Runeblade declares arising from his place on the bench and moving to the door.

As he passes Vold, he taps him on his shoulder and mutters "The guilds are a wealth of knowledge and information. They should be the best place to get info on your quest if there is any in the city
Logged
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1431



View Profile WWW
« Reply #347 on: January 10, 2013, 03:58:55 AM »

I nod to Rune as he explains what a guild is.

I thank you, the names of your kinds institutions are strange to me, as are many of your customs.

I thinks for a moment, then add

"I mean city folk in general, not simply you Dwarves, I know even less of your kind, other than you don't seem to care for being bounced on one's knee, and have fine taste in chopping tools,

I hold up one of my weathered and ancient, but functional hand axes for his approval

"lets be off then to your Guild, and see what they might know"

Logged

Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama
*
Posts: 1287


View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 10, 2013, 08:20:43 AM »

Brin leads the way with the same casual pointing out of sights for tourists he had as they went to the temple.
Logged

Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 10, 2013, 09:26:22 AM »

{Not quite yet, Brin  Embarrassed }

The Eladrin priestess bows to the group, "I bid you well, good Sirs. May the grace of Corellon guide your steps." She then moves to a side-door adjacent to the Altar.

As the group collect themselves for departure, a spectral azure mist begins to coalesces in the Temple; the walls and the entryway seem to fade away into nothingness, and the pews melt away to reveal green mossy ground. The pillars, the Altar, and Corellon's statue are the only remaining constructs of the Shrine.

From the mist a group of figures emerge: three bipedal forms, and three quadrupeds. Their bodies are condensed forms of this strange, Fey vapor. The three humanoids are a lighter blue than the mist, no other defining features but for a pair of angular, white eyes and pointed ears. One of them seems to have feminine dimorphism. The three four-legged figures are a darker blue, and distinctly shaped like large cats.

A voice calls in your heads, sounding amused at your situation,

Prove thyself

A test, it seems, of Corellon, to see if Wingtip and his companions are worthy.

The Elven Fey-Mists draw spectral weapons, one with two blades and two with longbows, and the Fey-Mist beasts charge the group.


{Roll Initiative!}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
DigiSam
Sleestak
**
Posts: 195


View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 10, 2013, 09:37:27 AM »

Quote from: Rune Init: rolled 1d20: 1
Reference: Rune Init
You rolled 1d20: 1 | [ 1 ] 1

"It is mighty chilly in here Wing, you think they would light a fire even during cold months." Rune says to Wingtip as they are walking out before walking smack bang into the enemies.
Logged
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1431



View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: January 10, 2013, 09:53:24 AM »

Quote from: Vold Initiative: rolled 1d20: 20
Reference: Vold Initiative
You rolled 1d20: 20 | [ 20 ] 20


as the room dissolves into mist the hair on Vold's body stands on end, and a primal instinct sends a shiver through my heart

"What? what is this?!?"

I unslings me Maul, and drop into my charging stance

"SPIIIIIRRRRRIIIIITTTTS!!!!!!  YAAAAAAARG!"


{nat 20 doesnt count for initiative though, does it? Sad}
Logged

Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 10, 2013, 10:13:30 AM »

{It helps to ensure you beat the enemy in Initiative count  Tongue}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1671


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 10, 2013, 10:56:33 AM »

Quote from: Wingtip's Initiative : rolled 1d20+1: 16
Reference: Wingtip's Initiative
You rolled 1d20+1: 16 | [ 15 ] 15+1

"I'll prove that I'm worthy"

"Father is testing me or us rather. These creatures are his children as well they are strong and have a fearsome bite."

I draw my sword and shield and ready my self for the creatures to move so I can find my opening.
Logged

sliksham
Snorkasaurus
*****
Posts: 712



View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 10, 2013, 11:42:23 AM »

"look lively gentlemen, seems nothing today is going to be simple"

Quote from: Dacian - Temple Inititiative: rolled 1d20+2: 14
Reference: Dacian - Temple Inititiative
You rolled 1d20+2: 14 | [ 12 ] 12+2

{everyone within 30 feet of me who isn't deaf or blind gets +2 initiative}
Logged
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1671


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 10, 2013, 11:47:58 AM »

{That gives me an 18 then. I forgot about your warloarding powers. Vold I'm assuming should be at a 22 then.}
Logged

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1431



View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: January 10, 2013, 11:54:41 AM »

{you assumption is SUCCESSFUL!  Cheesy}
Logged

Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama
*
Posts: 1287


View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 10, 2013, 03:36:43 PM »

Brins smoke drops from his mouth as he gapes in amazement. It's doesn't take long for him to get his wits out him though, the swear words he chooses are a daro tradition.

Quote from: Init: rolled 1d20+8: 25
Reference: Init
You rolled 1d20+8: 25 | [ 17 ] 17+8
Logged

Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 11, 2013, 11:01:57 PM »

{Making a determination; I'm rolling the monsters and putting up the map tonight. My apologies GeorgeDubya; however, this will be the only time this happens.

Quote from: Corellon's Shrine Encounter-Initiative rolls (Fey-Mist Beast, Fey-Mist Elf, Fey-Mist Archer): rolled 1d20+8: 9, rolled 1d20+7: 17, rolled 1d20+5: 12
Reference: Corellon's Shrine Encounter-Initiative rolls (Fey-Mist Beast, Fey-Mist Elf, Fey-Mist Archer)
You rolled 1d20+8: 9 | [ 1 ] 1+8
You rolled 1d20+7: 17 | [ 10 ] 10+7
You rolled 1d20+5: 12 | [ 7 ] 7+5
3 nat1s...you guys got lucky...
So the total Enemy Initiative is 41 versus the Player Initiative of 79 (not counting DigiSam's nat1). Even without GB's Initiative, you guys go first.}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 11, 2013, 11:26:06 PM »

{Brin has First Strike against all enemies.

All players are assumed ON DELAY until their turn is posted.

Positioning was assumed based on Brin and Runeblade being closest to the exit. In the future, I'll post the map and highlight which areas you guys can place yourselves. Hopefully the coloring won't be too much of a bother, I'm still experimenting with the Grid Builder.}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!