Major Spoilers Forum
July 29, 2014, 11:47:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The newest podcast in the Major Spoilers family is "Munchkin Land!"

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of the Guardians-Prologue: "The Gathering Heroes"  (Read 32414 times)
Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: January 09, 2013, 07:46:27 AM »

{Wingtip, you are still a little worn out from your-near-death-by-love-pillows experience and don't pick up on any differing changes between the 2 women.

Vold, you detect a little fatigue in the Eladrin woman's voice. Maybe she strained herself looking for Wingtip's package?

Dacian and Runeblade, you detect a weariness and long-suffering in Althaea's voice as she interacts with Petra, who, by the way, can not be her biological daughter, for obvious reasons.} 

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 09, 2013, 08:25:31 AM »

Dacian gestures in the direction that Petra bounced away in

"Shes very... lively, she must keep you on your toes"
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: January 09, 2013, 08:30:40 AM »

I become rather quiet and somber after wings response to my outburst, and stare at the door Petra left through

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 09, 2013, 09:18:15 AM »

The Eladrin priestess gives Dacian a wan smile, "Indeed she does..."

Sister Althaea moves to the Altar and places the package upon the stone, then looks up at Corellon's visage with a melancholy gaze. She sighs deeply, "Petra came into my life nigh on fifty years ago...I was in trance-sleep when the cries of a babe sounded from within the temple...there she was, wrapped in a bundle of cloth, upon the Altar...there was no note, no evidence of physical presence around her; was she a divine gift from Lord Corellon, or was she an abandoned child of parents seeking absolution? Even today, I know not."

She turns to look at the group, and laughs demurely at their faces, "Of course, I don't look like a two-hundred-and-thirty year old mother, do I? Ufu~fu~fu~"

DigiSam
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 09, 2013, 10:49:25 AM »

Watching Perta leave and Althaea return Runeblade looks around before responding "Indeed you don't madam. Now let us get to seeing what Wing's father wants of him" before walking up to a bench and sitting down and waiting.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:53:27 AM by DigiSam » Logged
sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 09, 2013, 11:14:53 AM »

"I would say 180 years, at a maximum milady"

Dacian winks and settles down near Runeblade;

"But my compatriot has the right of it, I'm eager to see what delights or otherwise we have come to see this morning"
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 09, 2013, 11:55:52 AM »

"50 and she still lives at home huh? I guess your kind has different customs since you live so much longer."

I excitedly turn to the package and open it. Inside I find a golden cloak. Embroidered with a dragon forged into an eternity symbol on the right and Corellon's Star on the left. Tailored perfectly so it slides on and rests at the base of my wings as to not interfere with flight.

"Simply beautiful."

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 09, 2013, 12:42:24 PM »

{Wingtip, you now have a Lvl 4 Cloak of the Walking Wounded +1}

The Eladrin woman looks at Wingtip and shakes her head, "Nay, Sir, she is here less than I would like. A Mother wishes the best for her child, and I am no different. Petra comes and goes with the wind, performing missions in Lord Corellon's name; 'Father's Secret Missions', she calls them. Though it brings me joy when she makes friends on her journeys; about four years back now, she befriended a lovely Tiefling woman named Raven," at the mention of the Windy Morrow Inn's proprietor, the priestess's pale cheeks take on a cherry-red hue, "now there was a woman of personified beauty. Were it not for that roguish husband of hers, I would have gladly settled down with her, tee hee."

{The legacy of Raven's beauty strikes again! Rotflmao  Cheesy }

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 09, 2013, 01:37:29 PM »

I become a little flush at the mention of Raven's name.

"It's refreshing to meet someone that father cares for as much as he does me. That Raven is quite the vixen. I asked her to accompany me here and was a little saddened when she declined."

DigiSam
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 09, 2013, 07:41:35 PM »

So Althaea, any idea what Wing's father would need to give him or tell him that he needed to drag our pixie friend over there to such a new and interesting world. I mean why could he not have just provided him with this knowledge at his home temple?"
Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 09, 2013, 07:59:39 PM »

As she calms herself, Althaea offers Runeblade a gentle smile, "I cannot know for certain, Young Master Dwarf, but I can feel in my soul that something is going to happen, very soon. There are signs; cracks in a wine goblet, incense snuffing out of its own accord, hollow chills in the dark of night...and dreams, of course; dreams of an encroaching darkness..."

The Eladrin sighs, shakes her head, and looks to the Pixie, "I do not know what Lord Corellon intends, nor am I able to augur your purpose here, Sir Wingtip. I pray that you are a good omen in these times, and I hope that whatever comes may be vanquished without tragedy."

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 09, 2013, 11:09:11 PM »

"Thank you Lady Althaea. I doubt anyone knows fathers intentions. He doesn't even tell his children all of his plans."

I look to my new friend and more speciffically Vold. "The reason why we build statues of father is because he lives on a higher plane of existance. Lots of people have searched for the land of the gods. Many say you cannot go unless you are called up to join them. Corellon speaks to me and he is my father although I have never met him. I hope that some day I will."

Hopeful that this explantition will make sense to Vold. I turn my attention to be more generalizied. "If no one has any other buisness at my father's temple then we should be off. We have Vold's vengance and a gathering to attend."

I pick my helm up and place it back upon my head. Give a final bow to Corellon and also to Althaea. "Give your daughter my best I fear I may not live through a 'good bye' as her versoin of 'hello' was near life threatening. Take care of this place and your self."

I make my way towards the temple doors and as I'm half way there I offer a hand to Vold to help him up. "We can leave now."

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: January 09, 2013, 11:24:01 PM »

I listen to Wings description of the gods with some interest , and nods in understanding. On his mentioning of my vengance, my fists tighten but then relax when the small paladin offers me a hand up, I take it and pat the base of my horns to offer him a ride, and no politely to the cleric

"Indeed, lets be off, but to where?"

I look to the curly horned mystic

[colot=green]"any advice lurking within that icy ball of yours[/color]

sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 10, 2013, 01:09:42 AM »

Dacian stands and approaches Althaea, kneeling before her and extending his hand in supplication;

"Farewell Lady Althaea, I for one wish your augur of coming troubles comes to naught, but I worry that this will not be so. Look out for that young girl of yours too, something tells me you'll have your hands full with her"
My glance passes to the statue of Correllon
"I'm still to see what plans your Lord has for us, as in all things the will of the gods is often clouded by misunderstanding, although a little more clarity would be useful.
We go to the gathering, will we be seeing you there also?"
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 10, 2013, 01:32:59 AM »

"I believe it is time we take care of someone else personal business. Perhaps Rune has something he needs to do. You have a package with you yes? We could accompany you on your wait there. Brin is a terrific guide although some times I think he forgets not everyone is as fast as he is."

I extend a hand to my young dwarven friend and offer him help back to his feat. After he stands I turn my attention back to Vold.

"Guilds are a great source of information. Perhaps they might know where your quarry is."
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 01:34:25 AM by Revenant Sorrow » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: