Major Spoilers Forum
April 17, 2014, 04:38:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow Major Spoilers on Twitter! @MajorSpoilers, @FearsomeCritter, @MightyKingCobra

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of the Guardians-Prologue: "The Gathering Heroes"  (Read 26004 times)
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: January 08, 2013, 11:17:03 PM »

I drop to the ground panting and gasping for air.

"What are you trying to do kill me? my face becomes flush as I realize where I must have been. "Sorry miss I had no idea that um . . . So you're one of fathers children as well? How exquisite! Father sent me here to be part of the gathering of civilizations. Also my gladiators cloak is waiting for me or rather it should be."

I turn to address my allies and point up at the statue. "He is my father."

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: January 08, 2013, 11:35:39 PM »

Vold cocks his head to the side and glares at Wing annoyedly, but still good-naturedly

He looks back and forth between the pixie and the statue a few times, then returns his gaze back to the elf girl

"I don't see the resemblance.."

"So, Petra is it? What brings you down from the rafters and onto my head then?"

Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 09, 2013, 12:20:05 AM »

Petra tilts her head to the side, a look of confusion on her face as she watches Wingtip, "Also...?"

She then turns to Vold and laughs uncomfortably, scratching the back of her head, "Eh heh, that's where I sleep when I can spend the night in Papa's house; Mama doesn't like it 'cuz I keep falling on people, but it's an accident, really...I didn't hurt you did I?"

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: January 09, 2013, 12:31:11 AM »

Vold laughs, and waves off her concerns

"Not at all, although you're lucky you missed the pointy side, a Melon met a tragic end not long ago in a similar situation. might consider tying yourself in next time though,

you're Ma's not a statue as well, is she?"

sliksham
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 09, 2013, 12:44:10 AM »

Dacian lowers his voice and stage whispers to Vold, rubbing his ribs which smart a little from the pointy end of Vold's elbow;

"From the looks of things I would guess her ma is a mountain range, or at least a region of large hillocks"

"Lady Petra, its is a true pleasure to meet one of Correlons own, and Wingtips sister to boot" He glances at Vold, assuming that he's now even more confused about the pixies family;
"Though might I suggest that you set-up a hammock or similar in the rafters in the future? It might save both your blushes and the cranial surety of those below you"
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: January 09, 2013, 12:47:21 AM »

"yeah, and it'll keep you from getting embarrassed if you fall on anyone else's head too"

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 09, 2013, 01:12:13 AM »

Stunned that Vold still doesn't understand and even more confused by Lady Petra I try to explain.

"The statue is not my father. The statue is just a likeness of my father. Many people who worship him would come to this temple and seek his wisdom. I'm not sure how your tribal worship of the raven queen works but I assure you it's a similar experience."

I turn to Lady Petra and continue my speech. "How rude of me I should have introduced my self. I am Wingtip Son of Corellon. I assumed that when you referred to your pa that you were also speaking of Corellon. Is that correct?"

Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 09, 2013, 01:22:26 AM »

Before the young Elf-woman can respond, the side-door opens, revealing Althaea holding a very small parcel. She looks up at the group and gasps in shock, "Petra, dear, did you fall from your bed again?"

Petra laughs in delight before running to the female Eladrin, wrapping her up in a hug, "Good morning, Mama! Yeah, but it's okay, no one was hurt this time. Mama..." The blonde is gently cut off by the red-head,

"I'm sure Sir Wingtip will be willing to answer questions you may have. You need to start your morning practice, yes?"

Petra smiles brightly at that, "Oh yeah! Archery training! I'll see you in a while, Big Brother!" She cries out, directed at Wingtip. She then scampers off, leaving Sister Althaea with the group. The Eladrin woman sighs and looks at the party, "Please forgive my daughter for her enthusiasm."

{Anyone interested can roll an Insight check.
Petra's initial personality is like Misty Waterflower from the Pokemon franchise (her desire to cuddle Wingtip) and reverse Legend of Zelda (sword and shield main character and female guiding companion}

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 09, 2013, 01:29:46 AM »

{The Legend of MIsty Pokemon's awakening. I refuse to yell at her every 5 minuets though if she's not constantly progressing the game. I just don't have it in me  Grin}

Quote from: Wingtip's Insight Check: rolled 1d20: 5
Reference: Wingtip's Insight Check
You rolled 1d20: 5 | [ 5 ] 5

sliksham
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 09, 2013, 01:37:29 AM »

Dacian watches the exchange with casual interest, although he tries hard not to smile as Petra bounds away;

Quote from: Dacian insight: rolled 1d20-1: 19
Reference: Dacian insight
You rolled 1d20-1: 19 | [ 20 ] 20-1

{I would have to roll a crit, the least insightful person in the world}
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 09, 2013, 01:40:37 AM »

My eyes widen at the sight of the tiny package. "Is . . . Is that for me?"

DigiSam
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 09, 2013, 01:52:06 AM »

Quote from: Runes Insight: rolled 1d20+3-2: 18
Reference: Runes Insight
You rolled 1d20+3-2: 18 | [ 17 ] 17+3-2
sliksham
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 09, 2013, 01:58:56 AM »

{dammit, forgot the -2 on my insight as well, I need more sleep!}
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: January 09, 2013, 02:09:01 AM »

Quote from: Vold's insight: rolled 1d20+2: 14
Reference: Vold's insight
You rolled 1d20+2: 14 | [ 12 ] 12+2
I slap my leg and roll my eyes,

[/color=green]"my father's a god," of course, everyone's some gods calf, naturally. How could I be so dense, in my tribe we all run around with great chunks of rock carved into people and build special houses for them, and call them our dad,[/color]

I stand there for a moment with a sour look on my face and my arms folded.

"no, we don't do anything remotely like that, Gad, I only first heard about the raven queen a couple months ago from the elves, and the only reason they even mentioned her was "becouse he wouldn't shut up about the Carnifax" "

I make air quotes and do a snarky panomime on the very last part

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 09, 2013, 02:13:02 AM »

I hear Volds bold declaration and just shrug.
"Maybe you'll understand some day."

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: