Major Spoilers Forum
July 25, 2014, 10:55:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Consider a donation to the Major Spoilers cause. On the main site click the "Make a Donation" button on the right hand column.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of the Guardians-Prologue: "The Gathering Heroes"  (Read 32152 times)
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: January 08, 2013, 12:33:39 PM »

As we enter the Corellon's temple I have a moment of doubt. That once again the doors will be seal and I wont be allowed to enter. The feeling passes as soon as we are inside. Humbled that I'm well known even outside of my home land. I share a bow of respect to the Eladrin woman.

"Please sister rise. There is no need to stand at such attention on my account we are all father's children." "It feels good to stand in the presence of his faithful once again." "I was sent to be apart of the gathering of the civilizations. They were unable to make my gladiator's cloak back home before I left. I guess they we're expecting some one of my stature. I was told it would be ready for me here when I arrived. I hope it wasn't to much trouble."

Looking around I remember the odd group I'm traveling with. I flutter my wings and fly up to Althaea and wispier softly to her.

"These men are with me. They wished to accompany me to fathers temple. I don't think they all understand who Father really is."

Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 08, 2013, 12:41:33 PM »

Althaea brings a hand to her lips as a giggle escapes her, before whispering back to Wingtip, "I am sure Lord Corellon is enjoying the humor of the situation."

She steps away from the walkway, waving her open hand towards the back of the church, "The Altar there is where the faithful provide offerings and pray to Corellon. If you Sirs would be so kind as to wait a moment, I will see if the morning deliveries have anything from Seraphim."

The Eladrin woman excuses herself, and walks off in the direction of a side-door of the church.

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 08, 2013, 12:45:53 PM »

Dacian looks around the temple, taking in the sights which are new, whilst at the same time being so utterly familiar.
"The building differs so much from those at home but the aesthetic remains, Correlon truly stamps his mark on a place"

He removes his helm and stands easy;

{assuming that the Nautilus, as an Elven nation, would also have temples to Correlon, albeit slightly more sea-worthy in their nature}
Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 08, 2013, 12:48:05 PM »

{You would assume correctly, Dacian. However, the Temple of Corellon, in the Capital of Fyral'ean City is also filled with trees and small ponds, a tribute to Corellon's dominion of Spring.}

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 08, 2013, 01:09:50 PM »

I turn around to address Dacian.

"They say each temple or Corellon is like a snow flake no 2 are the same yet each one is beautiful in it's own way."

My wings give a flutter and glide up to the alter. I drop to a Knee pull of my helmet and set it beside me. I search through my satchel and find the gold I was going to spend earlier.

"I'm home father. These people you have me traveling with are strange but they're starting to grow on me. I have come here like I was asked. I'm waiting for the gathering of nations. What would you have me do while I wait father?"

Almost certain that this prayer will not be answered I stay there. Lingering for awhile thinking about what else could be in wait for me and my new friends.

{I put 5gp on the alter so I have 4gp and 85sp left.}

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 08, 2013, 02:04:59 PM »

The Altar is a long, white and blue marble dais, roughly five feet by two feet, standing almost four feet tall. In front of the Altar is a raised statue of a humanoid, Elven figure in flowing robes; the Elven-statue has a hand held up, fingers arrayed as if casting a spell, and a longsword is held in the other hand, pointed out and downward in a light grip. The figure's face is regal and stern, yet strangely kind. The light from the glass-pane roof shining down gives the marble statue an ethereal appearance. Clearly, it is a statue of the god Corellon.

{Suddenly, there is a loud, shocked yell from above you guys, and a green shape falls towards the group.

1-Brin
2-Dacian
3-Runeblade
4-Ultime
5-Vold
6-Wingtip

Quote from: Falling Person Landing: rolled 1d6: 5
Reference: Falling Person Landing
You rolled 1d6: 5 | [ 5 ] 5
}

"Wah-wah-waaaaaaaaaaah-OOF!"

The group springs to action as something crashes atop Vold, weapons drawn to see...a green-clad figure sitting atop the prone Minotaur; it is a female Elf, dressed in a forest green, sleeveless robe and skirt ensemble, with long blue socks and black sandals. She has short and spiky blonde hair, like a sunflower's petals, and crystal blue eyes. As she's rubbing her head, wincing in pain, she looks up at all the shocked faces and chuckles in embarrassment,

"Ha ha ha...um, oops?"

Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 08, 2013, 03:41:56 PM »

Brin, who was loitering in the doorway rushes over in surprise, staring at the scene.

His eyes move down to the woman's skirt, he blushes and quickly looks away.  fix your skirt mam

{that was meant to be like an anime fan service moment, not a creepy moment}

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 08, 2013, 04:20:32 PM »

{No prob, that was what I was going for Grin}

The Elf woman steps off of Vold's back, dusting herself off and fixing her clothes; now that she is standing, you see that she is a little on the short side at 5' 1", but with a surprisingly large bust that threatens to spill out of her cloth jerkin. She laughs a bit at Brin, then looks around the group; when she spots Wingtip, she gasps excitedly and rushes towards him, clutching the Paladin to her suffocating breasts, "OHMYGOSH, a Pixie! You're so cyuuuuuuuuuuute!! Oh, morning Papa!"

The last part she shouts at the statue, waving her hand in greeting while still hugging Wingtip.

{There's 2 referenced to be had in this new NPC; can anyone guess them? Tongue }

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: January 08, 2013, 05:52:14 PM »

As we walk toward the temple, i gaze up at it with awe, then dissapointment as we pass it for the smaller door of the altar of Corellon. I walk into the shrine, shrugging

"oh well, a home is a home, but people live here? Not very homey"

As Wing chats with the cleric, I fold my arms somewhat dissapointed were not going to be attending a feast, and look around the room.

Suddentl, I feel a giggling weight crash upon me, and the blonde elf shimmies off my back.

Miraculously I manage to keep my balance, momentarily, anyhow.

My missing horn throws me off balance yet again, and I stumble backward into a into my rear, then cross my legs and lean back as if I meant to do that.

I look to Runeblade and let out a long sigh

"i though it was strange for a youngster to be excited to see those who bore him. oh well, I should've figured by how enamored he was.

Still, he's not a bad fellow for a religious type.

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 08, 2013, 06:09:39 PM »

"Please  . . . go . . . breathe"

Most of my words are muffled and I'm squeaked against her. I behing turning blue as I struggle to breathe. My eyes begin to roll back in my head as I verge on passing out.

Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 08, 2013, 06:37:47 PM »

Brin watches the fairy being smothered and grins saying under his breath, maybe if the dwarves line up they'll get a go too

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 08, 2013, 07:52:14 PM »

The perky She-Elf lets go of Wingtip and begins bouncing on her feet, claping her hands in excitement.

"Hi there! My name's Petra! It's nice to meet you guys! What did you guys want to talk to Papa about?"

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: January 08, 2013, 09:33:30 PM »

Vold addresses the elf, and dispite her racial difference, fails to quite make eye contact with her from his place on the floor.

"I'm looking for Nero Ouros, will your Pa tell me where to find him?"

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 08, 2013, 09:48:29 PM »

"Ehhh?? The Carnifax? Well, isn't he on Magnus? I don't really know, but Papa will listen to whatever you have to say, but he doesn't answer sometimes...Papa likes to joke."

Petra places a hand on her hip while using the other to scratch her head. She smiles mischeivously at Vold when she mentions Corellon's sense of humor.

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: January 08, 2013, 10:53:11 PM »

Vold stands up and nudges Dacien in the ribs with his elbow smiling broadly

"I LIKE her, she's bubbly!"

then looks to the girl,

Pity you don't have any horns,"

He glances at Ultime and drops his grin

"Minotaur horns"

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38