Major Spoilers Forum
August 22, 2014, 10:42:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Consider a donation to the Major Spoilers cause. On the main site click the "Make a Donation" button on the right hand column.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of the Guardians-Prologue: "The Gathering Heroes"  (Read 33742 times)
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: January 06, 2013, 12:29:13 AM »

Quote from: Wingtip's Hair Color: rolled 1d6: 2
Reference: Wingtip's Hair Color
You rolled 1d6: 2 | [ 2 ] 2

"Of course you are." I say with a heavy sigh. I draw my helm back up ready to put it on my head when I catch a glimpse of the gnome behind me in my helm. "My helm has a reflection!" I lean my head down to get a see my new hair. Green. Simply beautiful.

"Father smiles upon me today this is what I had hoped for. What else would you like to look at friend?"

Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 06, 2013, 12:31:29 AM »

{See? I'm not evil.  O:)

...yet. Evil}

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: January 06, 2013, 12:43:04 AM »

{sorry, I couldn't resist. I honestly did envision him to be colorblind though, it just never came up Cheesy}

Vold looks around, a little overwhelmed, but excited to see all the wonderous things he's never laid eyes on before

"Im not sure, there's nothing I'm terribly in need of, what trade does your father deal in? Maybe I could get some kind of gift for he and your ma? Why would you suggest? I'm going through my traps rather quickly, I may as well get something nice while I have it to spend"

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 06, 2013, 01:00:03 AM »

"My father does not require gifts that can be bought. I would show you where his shrine is but honestly this place is much more confusing with this view. I found it much easier from the sky last time I was here."

{It made for a great RP moment}

sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 06, 2013, 03:36:53 AM »

Dacian cringes as the watermelon lands atop Vold horn and moves closer, resigned to having to talk to yet another guard patrol, but it relieved when the incident passes peacefully and turns to peruse the stalls, not really interested in anything in particular, rather killing time until the others finish their business.
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: January 06, 2013, 08:06:01 AM »

Vold looks at wing with a puzzled expression and rubs is broken horn

"what, he wants I should make him something?"

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 06, 2013, 10:35:13 AM »

Easing away from the antics of his Barbarian and Paladin companion, Dacian sifts through the collected stalls, not looking at anything in particular. He passes by a male Genasi merchant, one with light purple skin and golden-yellow short hair dressed in deep blue leather garb; he gestures to his stall, arrayed with a number of stones of varying colors and designs. The merchant speaks softly in Primordial, so as not to startle the crowd, "A stone to sharpen your blade with, good sir?"

{Dacian, you can find any whetstone from the Adventurer's Vault, for the value of 40 gp.
Again, some of the group may be willing to loan you some cash Wink }

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 06, 2013, 10:50:00 AM »

{Addendum, any Heroic Tier whetstone; no Lvl. 30 Whetstones, sorry Tongue }

sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 06, 2013, 11:45:20 AM »

Dacian looks up, surprised to be addressed in such a manner, his shock turning to intrigue as he examines the wares before him;

"A fine array of wares, and reasonably priced to boot sir merchant"

His hand hovers over several of the stones before moving to his pocket to take a swift account of his current wealth, coming up short he turns his head to call out to Vold and the others, a rare impulse driving him to seek aid from those he has just met, but swiftly as it comes the impulse fades and the stoic practicality that has followed him all his days returns with a vengeance;
Shaking his head he turns back to the stall holder, true regret in his voice;

"Unfortunately I have not the funds for even your merest trinket sir, but I shall remember your face and your offer, when funds permit I shall return, have no doubt"

Silently cursing himself for being a slave to his own demeanour he walks away from the stall and takes a more distant watching role in the market.
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 06, 2013, 04:42:59 PM »

The shady businessman, a rather grungy Hafling offers Brin a hollow smile before showing him a rather small vial, filled with a thick, bluish substance, "Care to purchase a contingency, friend? On special today, only fifty gold pieces."

Brin looks at the man shrewdly.

What was that price again?

{So i bargained him down 60 from 50 so he's going to give me 10 gp?  or is that the price of the tools + poison - 60}

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 06, 2013, 05:17:16 PM »

{Total-discount
So Thieves' Tools (20 gp) + Vial of Stormclaw Scorpion Venom (50 gp) - discount (60 gp)

You can continue to use this discount value for the day unless you want to roll again, which would replace your current discount, whether it's better or worse}

DigiSam
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 06, 2013, 05:25:55 PM »

"Y...you guys, w...w...wait up. Why you rushing off? My legs are only short, can't keep up" Runeblade puffs running into the market square. "I...I was still gearing up and you guys left me. I am just glad you guys stopped to shop or I would have never caught up and could have ended up getting lost."

Ending up near Wing and Vold Runeblade stops "So what do I need to get for this visit or can I just give a prayer like with Moradin?"
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 06, 2013, 05:43:21 PM »

With business concluded Brin heads to the entrance of the temple and loiters.

He whistles to get the attention of any of the party that looks lost or confused.

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 06, 2013, 05:47:22 PM »

As Runeblade catches up to the group, there is a gruff call for his attention, "You there, boy! You look like an alchemist of sorts; can I interest you in some of my draughts and amplifiers?"

Standing nearby is a brown haired Dwarf, his beard straight and long, wearing a dark brown cloak over ochre yellow robes. His table is arrayed with components of a magical sort, along with several bottles of fluid hanging in bouquets from the roof of his stall.

{Heroic Tier Alchemical Items and Reagents for sale; 35 gp for a Reagent, and 40 gp for a bottle of alchemical concoction.

As you guys can see, everything is cheaper here in the Republic}

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: January 06, 2013, 05:55:25 PM »

Vold's just following wingtip around munching on his cantaloupe.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: