Major Spoilers Forum
August 29, 2014, 03:01:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A big announcement is coming soon! Visit Major Spoilers often to stay in the loop!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of the Guardians-Prologue: "The Gathering Heroes"  (Read 34185 times)
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama
*
Posts: 1287


View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2012, 03:56:21 PM »

Brin knocks his cane on the ground three times as he rise from his seat.  Allo Pierce, avn't seen your ugly mug in awhile. Looks like ya been a busy fox, ya picked the wrong burrow today lad.
Y'know you really ruined my day turning up here being all breathing and alive.  But I think you might just be about to have a worst day.
 

Brin gives Fran a wink as she looks over and a wick grin appears on his face as he's talking to Pierce.

Quote from: Religion: rolled 1d20: 12
Reference: Religion
You rolled 1d20: 12 | [ 12 ] 12
Logged

Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2012, 04:10:49 PM »

{Brin, you recognize both Erathis and Kord's symbols.

Loving the RP guys, good job!}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors
***
Posts: 398


View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2012, 06:00:26 PM »

"Well boys, I think my companions here have made their stance on things abundantly clear," Ultime says as a sword and shield are passed and he draws his orb from a pocket. "Now you have to decide what to do about it, and I have to say, I'm not seeing good things in your future if you press on with your aggression."
Logged
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1671


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2012, 06:29:31 PM »

Feeling the strength of my new allies around me my wings flare out ready for a charge. " May Corellon and Erathais stand with us today."

Looking at my allies I realize there is one who's not readied him self "Well Dacian are you with us?"

{Sorry about the blue text for non elven stuff that was happening in character in my last post}
Logged

sliksham
Snorkasaurus
*****
Posts: 712



View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2013, 09:08:09 AM »

{kind of back, unpacking and sorting the kids out}

As the armed men enter and throw the Dragonborn to the floor I lean casually back in my chair and reach nonchalantly for my helm, surveying the room and the scene before me.
As Vold surges to his feet I reach out a panicked hand in an attempt to stay his impetuous nature but entirely mis-time the action and just end up slapping the back of his seat instead.
"Seems I missed the tide, again!"

I stand and step slightly away from the table;

"Pierce is it?
By what authority do you mistreat your captors so?
I am Dacian Tidebreaker, first Corbaci of the 4th Orta of Her Gracious Imperiousness's Jeemat, and I am dismayed to see a captor, no matter how heinous their crime, mistreated in such a fashion.
I shall seek to report your actions to your superiors, or, you may hand him over to my authority and I shall see he is handed over to the Imperial judiciary, there is no need for things to escalate into violence here, no-one wants to set off a Minotaur in such close confines, especially one under my overwatch"


{Diplomacy check, attempting to put Pierce a little off kilter and get control of the situation in our favour}
Quote from: Dacian Diplomacy vs Pierce: rolled 1d20+6: 13
Reference: Dacian Diplomacy vs Pierce
You rolled 1d20+6: 13 | [ 7 ] 7+6

Turning to to party
"The next one of you to pass a weapon, armour piece or even sentence of bad language to anyone else here present shall have to answer to me"
{Wink at the group as I slide my helm onto my head}
Turn back to face Pierce and his men, resting my wrist on the pommel of my sword;

"Get gone sir, I swear by Her Imperious Majesty I shall see justice is done here, it need bother you no longer.

Bar-keep! another round of drinks for my friends here, and a bandage or two for the prisoner if you please"


{I'm going to arrogantly assume my wishes are being followed, no matter the outcome of my abilities, I'm used to being listened to, and don't see why this would be any different, but only a fool is unprepared for the worst}
 
Logged
Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2013, 10:30:41 AM »

{Welcome back! Happy New Year, and hope your trip was fun!}

The men around Pierce draw their weapons at Vold's declaration, while two of the Mace wielders halt Wingtip's attempt at armoring up. Ultime's declaration sets his two lackeys on edge, but Pierce focuses his glare on Brin,

"You bastard little cockroach...you
never come to Tula Ward...how in blazes did you--never mind; you'll be having the worse day, here!"

When Dacian attempts to take command of the situation, Pierce's face eases into a sneer as he feels his confidence return, "The Empire has no say in the affairs of the Republic's private citizens; better luck next time, Suzy!"

The men take up stances, and Pierce looks about before shrugging, "Take them alive; the Boss'll take care of them."


{Roll Initiative!

Dacian, unfortunately, your words fall on deaf ears as Pierce mocks you for being out of your element.

I'm a bit busy for the foreseeable future, so the combat mat will be a while yet.}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
sliksham
Snorkasaurus
*****
Posts: 712



View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2013, 10:47:21 AM »

"No-one takes anyone alive Republican lackwit, Suzy says so!"

Draw my sword
{Everyone who can see and hear me gets +2 initiative, though it seems I shall not be too fast to react on my own behalf.}
Quote from: Dacian - Initiative Pierce combat: rolled 1d20+2: 4
Reference: Dacian - Initiative Pierce combat
You rolled 1d20+2: 4 | [ 2 ] 2+2
Logged
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors
***
Posts: 398


View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2013, 11:58:37 AM »

{I really need to look at the initiative enhancing feats...}

Quote from: Ultime Initiative Roll 1/1: rolled 1d20+2: 5
Reference: Ultime Initiative Roll 1/1
You rolled 1d20+2: 5 | [ 3 ] 3+2
Logged
Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2013, 12:00:24 PM »

{Wow...even though I'm only gonna roll 3d20s, the bad guys may still beat you guys...}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1671


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2013, 02:33:00 PM »

{Wow...even though I'm only gonna roll 3d20s, the bad guys may still beat you guys...}

{Nah wingtip is pretty pissed. Glad to have you back Sliksham hope the vacation was good.}
Quote from: wingtip: rolled 1d20+3: 18
Reference: wingtip
You rolled 1d20+3: 18 | [ 15 ] 15+3
Logged

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1431



View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2013, 04:10:57 PM »

Quote from: Vold's initiative plus Dacien's bonus : rolled 1d20+2: 4
Reference: Vold's initiative plus Dacien's bonus
You rolled 1d20+2: 4 | [ 2 ] 2+2

{holy crap! That was awful! Lol!!}

Logged

Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2013, 04:44:45 PM »

{Cra-ha-ha-haap!!

Okay, well, Brin has a +8 currently to Initiative; as long as he rolls 2 or above you'll break a cumulative Initiative of 40 (nat1s don't get added to total); keep your fingers crossed guys}.
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1671


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2013, 04:55:40 PM »

{leave it to the little guy to do all the work.} Grin
Logged

Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama
*
Posts: 1287


View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2013, 05:12:12 PM »

keep the bleeding to a minimum fellows, only rude patrons leave dead bodies on the floor. Brin looks at the Minotaur and thinks for a second, that means don't kill anyone ok

Then Brin leaps into action.

Quote from: Brin saves initiative....maybe: rolled 1d20+8: 23
Reference: Brin saves initiative....maybe
You rolled 1d20+8: 23 | [ 15 ] 15+8
Logged

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1431



View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: January 01, 2013, 06:11:18 PM »

{you're asking a raging barbarian Minotaur to leave survivors? You'll be lucky if you can keep him from eating the corpses! Wing and Dacien have some work on their hands}
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 38
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!