Major Spoilers Forum
April 17, 2014, 02:01:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Consider a donation to the Major Spoilers cause. On the main site click the "Make a Donation" button on the right hand column.
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of the Guardians-Prologue: "The Gathering Heroes"  (Read 25926 times)
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1365



View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2012, 11:41:18 AM »

Upon seeing what appears to his eyes to be a distressed child, Vold bolts to his feet, nearly overturning the table, but holding his position.
Quote from: Vold rolls religion: rolled 1d20 -1: 17
Reference: Vold rolls religion
You rolled 1d20 -1: 17 | [ 18 ] 18 -1
After Pierce says his piece, Vold unslings his Mace and snorts his challenge

"I stand with my Host fool! Release that monstrosity and depart, or i'll be feasting on Man for Lunch

His forearms bulge and his eyes have a maniacal, eager glee in them

Quote from: Vold intimidates: rolled 1d20 +5: 23
Reference: Vold intimidates
You rolled 1d20 +5: 23 | [ 18 ] 18 +5
Logged

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1365



View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2012, 11:46:02 AM »

{oh duh, I missed the part where they threw the dragonborn down, just chalk it up to Vold not understanding civilized custom}
Logged

GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors
***
Posts: 398


View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2012, 11:46:21 AM »

Ultime looks from the halfling, to the dragonborn, to his hosts, before turning towards the human and slowly standing.


"Gentlemen, I do not know who you are, or what quarrel you have with our hosts, but I am sure that there is some sort of agreement we can..." he begins, but is cut off by Vold's declaration.

Glancing at the minotaur, a smile spreads across Ultime's face, "Or that."

{One thing I love about pbp games is when you're typing up a reply, someone else posts theirs before you, and you are able to just run with it. Also, someone better get his pixie butt back here. Grin }
Logged
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors
***
Posts: 398


View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2012, 11:48:03 AM »

{Forgot my religion check in all the excitement.}

Quote from: Ultime Religion Check: rolled 1d20+4: 19
Reference: Ultime Religion Check
You rolled 1d20+4: 19 | [ 15 ] 15+4
Logged
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1624


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2012, 11:53:44 AM »

{ Also, someone better get his pixie butt back here. Grin }

{Someone is trying but since you're in the middle of something and I haz to fly 10 blocks it's gotta be up to Eothr when I get back.}
Logged

Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2012, 12:00:05 PM »

{Vold and Ultime, you recognize the half-cog as the symbol of Erathis, goddess of civilization, and the fisted sword as the symbol of Kord, god of storms and battle.

Wingtip, roll me an Endurance check (remember that you are currently not penalized by the -4 from plate armor and heavy shield).

I'd like to get sliksham's input before I continue, so please be patient. And thanks for the compliment Rev! Cheesy}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1624


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2012, 12:05:28 PM »

{Endurance Check}
Quote from: Wingtip: rolled 1d20+2: 17
Reference: Wingtip
You rolled 1d20+2: 17 | [ 15 ] 15+2

{Sliksham said he'd be iffy about being able to post for the next few days so it might me a while before we hear from him.}
Logged

Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2012, 12:19:11 PM »

{True, but that'll give me time to set up the impending battle mat Evil

Wingtip, you feel great vigor fill your Fey body, a blessing from Corellon, as you fly back to the Inn.}


Wingtip, upon arriving back to the Windy Morrow Inn, is shocked to see it crowded with unsavory characters. Looking through the open window, he notices Vold keeping everyone's focus...and his gear behind his massive body. If he's quick about it, he could possibly reach his armor without drawing attention.

{Wingtip, give me a Stealth check, with a +5 bonus (and remember about being unarmored)}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1624


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2012, 12:28:26 PM »

{Stealth check}
Quote from: Wingtip: rolled 1d20+8: 10
Reference: Wingtip
You rolled 1d20+8: 10 | [ 2 ] 2+8


Logged

Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2012, 12:36:58 PM »

{Wow. Shocked That's amazing. Here's hoping you're luck isn't as flip-flop as DnD Brian's, lol

Wingtip, as you slowly flit into the Inn, your blessing of Corellon flares out in blue energy, alerting the brigand to your presence. You are kept from reaching your armor at this time.}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1365



View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2012, 12:44:56 PM »

{what's the term? Like a pixie in a china shop? Lol}
Logged

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1624


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2012, 12:47:10 PM »

{Yay I was prepared for that. online dice rollers don't work in my favor like regular die do}

Seeing the situation unfolding inside I quickly locate my armor tucked behind Vold. I fly under the door and zip inside and try to get to my armor with out noticing. My fury of leaving them behind is to much to contain as I become consumed with my own rage. I start to emit a glow and I know my cover has been blown.

Landing on the propped up edge of the table I shout a quick order and hope that I'll still be of some use.
"Vold quickly toss me my shield and sword"
Logged

Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2012, 12:57:29 PM »

{Vold, give me an Athletics check to toss the shield and bastard sword to Wingtip.

Wingtip, roll a Religion check with a +5 to be able to shrink your sword without it clobbering you, lol.

If you ever get to your armor, you can spend a turn donning it; otherwise, you'll have a +3 to AC from Dex & Heavy Shield for the fight.

Also Vold, remember that all of your defenses have a +1 for the fight}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1365



View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2012, 01:20:59 PM »

Quote from: Vold athletics: rolled 1d20 +9: 27
Reference: Vold athletics
You rolled 1d20 +9: 27 | [ 18 ] 18 +9

{I'm presuming a 27 works for a level 1, otherwise i imagine the shield konks wing in the head or something}

Vold flicks the shield like a coin to Wingtip and slides the larger sword across the floor to him

"looks like we fight together Wing, show me the fury of the Pick-see
Logged

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1624


Wingtip aspires to greatness


View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2012, 01:25:35 PM »

{Luck please hold out and hopefully Vold will pass his Athletics check. Religion check}

Quote from: Wingtip: rolled 1d20+9: 23
Reference: Wingtip
You rolled 1d20+9: 23 | [ 14 ] 14+9


{I'm just gonna assume that's good enough. I'm gonna be heading out to that Christmas party i mentioned yesterday forgive me if a little scarce for the next few hours.}

Catching the shield in my left I touch my sword with my right hand and feel it start to shrink with my to my size and slide into place.

"Today shall be a glorious day"
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 38
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!