Major Spoilers Forum
April 16, 2014, 11:26:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The newest podcast in the Major Spoilers family is "Munchkin Land!"

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Holidays 2012!!  (Read 708 times)
Alisha Mynx
Not the Mama

Down Ali?

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2012, 01:17:43 PM »

Figured just in case the weather causes internet to go out for anyone or in case we all get busy, I'd like to get a jump on wishing everyone a Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas, Crazy Kwanza, a good [Insert your holiday here] or a Happy Tuesday for those who don't celebrate anything.

I'm already feeling incredibly spoiled from gifts I've received from friends (and a few strangers) online, but my favorite gift so far is just being able to spend time with my goddaughter. 

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.   -The Doctor
Navarre
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 09:47:58 PM »

Happy Whatever to you too, Alisha! Life is better here because of you and I hope you're finding many reasons to smile.   Smiley
Pearce
Rootwalla

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 05:11:11 AM »

I work the night shift as a mental health worker at a drug detox facility here in Vancouver. I'm working nights on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day this year. A few days ago a young (18 year old) kid came in who I came to learn was a big comic fan. So as an early Christmas present I donated all my unwanted comics to the facility so we now have a bit of a comic library. I wasn't reading them and probably never would again so I thought it would be a great thing to brighten his Christmas while he goes through a really tough patch. Detoxing from heroin is no fun!

Just a reminder that no matter how much you might hate travelling during the holidays to go see family you don't really like, it could always be worse and we should all cherish the time we have with our loved ones while they are here.

I wish you all the best during the holidays Smiley

Cheers!
Rob, no not that one.
Charmander

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 05:47:16 AM »

Happy holidays to all of you at home or away and a safe and prosperous new year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjTeN5V-FmY Thought this seemed timely.

Okay, this looks bad.
CatHalo
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 12:51:35 PM »

Happy Christmas Major Spoilers and Spoilerites. Have a great Holiday Season, and a brilliant New Year Smiley

CatHaloMovies on FaceBook, @CatHaloMovies twitter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: