Major Spoilers Forum
April 24, 2014, 09:46:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow Major Spoilers on Twitter! @MajorSpoilers, @FearsomeCritter, @MightyKingCobra

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: "Age of the Guardians"-OOC thread  (Read 24481 times)
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 03, 2013, 02:57:18 PM »

My net has been down all day, and I was typing my first post when I can to the colour thing which I wanted to put across.
gray
darkgray
darkgreen

Why regular gray is darker than dark gray I'll never know.
Try one. Eothr is pretty flexible and to my knowledge no one has spoken dwarven yet so feel free to change the color a little if it makes it easier for you just don't pick one that's already taken

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 03, 2013, 02:57:49 PM »

On a side note it's work time fellas see ya all around 3AM EST.

Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 03, 2013, 02:58:29 PM »

Correction- there is beige, lime green, maroon, teal, & navy

You can choose between one of those, I suppose, since the only other color I could think of was gold

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 03, 2013, 03:01:46 PM »

My net has been down all day, and I was typing my first post when I can to the colour thing which I wanted to put across.
gray
darkgray
darkgreen

Why regular gray is darker than dark gray I'll never know.
Try one. Eothr is pretty flexible and to my knowledge no one has spoken dwarven yet so feel free to change the color a little if it makes it easier for you just don't pick one that's already taken

The grey works, but the dark green is too similar to standard green

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: January 03, 2013, 03:19:08 PM »

Grey looks like a winner to me as well.

And I'm off to bed as well, haven't slept since two hours ago yesterday! Lol 

I'll just be following along with the party providing physical comedy or a blunt object wherever needed

sliksham
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 03, 2013, 03:57:08 PM »

bed for me too, hopefully I'll be around a bit in the morning but then I'm out for most of the day after.
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 03, 2013, 05:59:50 PM »

Can someone remind me on the changes to magic weapons.

Are they no longer restricted to milestones or something?

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 03, 2013, 06:21:23 PM »

Current errata eliminated the need for milestones and limited magic item usage.

I'm going to run it this way, though I prefer the original print of the Magic Item rules; it made sense to me why there was a limit.

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 04, 2013, 01:35:29 AM »

Vold strides up to Runeblade and before he can react sweeps him up and places him on his shoulder

"Of course my little friend! Lets get you a snack! Are you lost? Where are your parents?"

Vold sits at the table and places the dwarf on his knee, bouncing him occasionally

"A fine hatchet you've got there, I bet you help Pa with the woodcutting, don't you?

Say, can't we get this lad something to eat? Why are you all looking at me like that?!?"

{Vold's honestly convinced that Runeblade's a child, and is being very earnest and as friendly as a slightly bloody and burnt Minotaur can appear, regardless, Digisam,feel free to smack him, as he won't attack anyone he believes to be a child}

Funniest thing I've ever read!!

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: January 04, 2013, 01:51:56 AM »

I aim to please,  Grin

I'm waiting for the dwarven konk on the head, and the sad, sad minotaur puppy dog eyes that will ensue

Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 04, 2013, 02:05:19 AM »

I'm going to run it this way, though I prefer the original print of the Magic Item rules; it made sense to me why there was a limit.

Ahh that's right, you used to be able to only use 1 daily item per milestone.  I always thought that was wierd.  I think the new rules make more sense. 

Thanks for the flame burst weapon by the way, I love not having a wish list.  I like the excitement of not knowing what we'll find and then adapting to the things we do stubble across.

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 04, 2013, 02:13:15 AM »

Ahh that's right, you used to be able to only use 1 daily item per milestone.  I always thought that was wierd.  I think the new rules make more sense. 

Thanks for the flame burst weapon by the way, I love not having a wish list.  I like the excitement of not knowing what we'll find and then adapting to the things we do stubble across.

It made sense at first but with all of the items that have a Daily tag it's impossible to use them all once you get 3 to 4 magic items that have a Daily limitation. I personally learned to try to search out items that just gave a property bonus or an encounter limitation but it can be hard to find one that fits your character.

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: January 04, 2013, 02:30:15 AM »

I love not having a wish list.  I like the excitement of not knowing what we'll find and then adapting to the things we do stubble across.

I feel the same way, I'm almost as excited to see how the other party members gear is delivered as I am to my own. It's like Christmas, but with more blood demons and spikes!

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 04, 2013, 02:32:52 AM »

Aww damn well now I feel like a jack wagon for requesting 2 items. Although I did leave it up to Eothr and told him I'd be happy with what ever I got regardless.

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: January 04, 2013, 02:35:47 AM »

c'mon guys! I know it's late but don't let it just be the Wing and Vold comedy hour!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41
  Print  

Jump to: