Major Spoilers Forum
April 24, 2014, 06:57:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A big announcement is coming soon! Visit Major Spoilers often to stay in the loop!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: "Age of the Guardians"-OOC thread  (Read 24531 times)
Navarre
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2013, 11:03:54 AM »

I crumple to the floor, unconcious

{Current HP: -2 / 24
Current conditions : Blinded, unconcious}

Thanks for playing!  Cheesy
sliksham
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2013, 11:04:05 AM »

and the gobshite Warlord hits the floor next to his bull headed companion.
Not an all time record for any of my characters, but getting there, I knew I should have action pointed in my turn Smiley
Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2013, 11:09:50 AM »

Well, luckily for the party, Raven and Hawke have healing powers, and Wingtip has Lay on hands.

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2013, 11:12:20 AM »

Wingtips LOH is a daily power and i can only do it twice per day. In order to get to someone with out risking my life (on my turn) I'd have to kill a minion action point kill another minion then move to Diacian and LOH so he can use Inspiring Word on someone and hopefully not get killed again on his turn.

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2013, 11:17:47 AM »

Daily? Last I knew, Lay on Hands was an At-Will with the stipulation that it can only be used once per round, a number of times a day equal to Wisdom mod (minimum 1)

sliksham
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2013, 11:19:21 AM »

Lay On Hands
Your divine touch instantly heals wounds.
At-Will        Divine, Healing
Minor Action      Melee touch
Special: You can use this power a number of times per day equal to your Wisdom modifier (minimum 1), but only once per round.
Target: One creature
Effect: You spend a healing surge but regain no hit points. Instead, the target regains hit points as if it had spent a healing surge. You must have at least one healing surge remaining to use this power.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2013, 11:21:39 AM »

To me having an At-will power with a Daily restriction makes it a daily not an at-will.

Navarre
« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2013, 11:26:01 AM »

pheh, your 4.0 rules are too complicated. All you need to do in 3.5 is add these 7 modifiers, subtracts those 9 modifiers, stand on your head while drinking a glass of water (only on days starting with "T"), roll a d20, and compare against the 17 grid charts available to you.

So easy!
Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2013, 11:28:22 AM »

pheh, your 4.0 rules are too complicated. All you need to do in 3.5 is add these 7 modifiers, subtracts those 9 modifiers, stand on your head while drinking a glass of water (only on days starting with "T"), roll a d20, and compare against the 17 grid charts available to you.

So easy!

We have different definitions of easy  Wink

Navarre
« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2013, 11:30:43 AM »

So easy!

We have different definitions of easy  Wink

I might defends 3.5 in many ways. But easy mechanics is not one of them.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2013, 11:32:53 AM »

So easy!

Least we not forget the hidden modifiers that only the DM knows about and will apply them to your roll after you make your post.

Lay on Hands is such a weirdly worded power. They should have called it a Daily power that you can use a number of times per day equal to your wisdom mod in my opinion because calling it an At-Will that you can use a number of times per day equal to your wisdom mod destroys the whole part of what an At-Will power is.

At-Will I can use every round as many times as I want. Dailies I can use once per day or in the case of Lay on Hands the At-Will/Daily Twice.

sliksham
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2013, 11:34:19 AM »

It's a 999,943-to-one chance but it might just work

LOH was worded that way so as to make it work with feats / magic items that affect or can store at-wills, I beleive, but lets not get started on how powers are worded Smiley
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2013, 12:09:42 PM »

Just a reminder I start work today and I work night shift so after 4 PM EST I will not be able to post anything until tomorrow. Eothr do you think you'll have the NPC's turn done between now and then? Just wondering if I'll need to post a turn again before I go to work.

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2013, 12:18:29 PM »

Also Eothr from the PHB it self "You can end you movemnt in an enemy's square only if that enemy is helpless." Brin can move the way he wanted to and stand on top of a guy who's knocked out cold. I don't know if that effects your combat round at all but what he did was Legit.

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 02, 2013, 12:20:08 PM »

Dammit, my bad...

Crap what do I do now? Huh

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 41
  Print  

Jump to: