Major Spoilers Forum
September 02, 2014, 06:42:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A big announcement is coming soon! Visit Major Spoilers often to stay in the loop!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: "Age of the Guardians"-OOC thread  (Read 31800 times)
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2012, 11:56:29 PM »

The player handbook for 4e is online as a PDF and can be found with minimal effort, there's also a java based character creator that I used that incorporates everything from most of the books, I can send you the links if you like,

4e's really not that tough, I went from never playing a tabletop Rpg in my life to Dming a game in like 2 weeks, honestly, most of what I've learned is from paying attention to critical hit,

But now, it's bed for me!

Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2012, 06:08:25 AM »

Sorry for not being on yesterday, my day was insane.

Actually Nav, if you are interested, I still have the zip file containing the original Character Builder from D&D Insider for 4E; it's out of date even after you update it to its most current form, but it has all of the Core books, the Power supplement books, both Adventurer's Vaults, Eberron, Forgotten Realms, and Dark Sun, and the 2008 & 2009 Dragon Magazine Annuals; there's even a couple of modules in there, such as Seekers of the Ashen Crown.

It gives a fairly detailed explanation of every class, race, power, item; you name it, it can almost do it. It's still a little wonky, even after all these years, but I find it very reliable in managing character information.

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2012, 08:02:28 AM »

I'm gonna have people over today for a little Christmas with just my dad, step mom and 2 brothers. I will be on but i'll be about as active as I was yesterday. It'll probably be the same for Sunday as the extended family is gathering at my great grandpa's (almost 100 years old) for a holiday celebration.

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2012, 11:14:22 AM »

Cowboy Centaur just so you know you have about 5 minuets in order to edit your post and then it's locked forever. No matter what it can't be edited after that except by one of the big guys like Stephen, Matthew or Rodrigo.

Not even Navarre and his 30000+ post can edit his stuff after 5 minuets.

GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2012, 11:17:23 AM »

Huh, and here I thought it was just "You can't edit your comment if you've been replied to."

Never realized it was just a timed thing. Guess it is kind of like Reddit where you can edit your comments within the first two minutes and not have it show as edited. Or how Facebook used to allow you to edit things for a few seconds after you posted them. Now you can edit, but everyone can see what was originally there and what you changed... Boo.
Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2012, 11:19:44 AM »

And this infuriates Nav to no end Sad

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2012, 11:25:25 AM »

Cowboy Centaur just so you know you have about 5 minuets in order to edit your post and then it's locked forever. No matter what it can't be edited after that except by one of the big guys like Stephen, Matthew or Rodrigo.

Good to know, thanks man!

Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »

I'll be asleep the next couple hours FYI, play on play on

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2012, 11:36:44 AM »

^K, no prob

CC, you can post about the smell of breakfast and say your name, but don't actually do anything just yet. Even though sliksham is AWOL for the time being, it's important for me to know his Wis check.

GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »

Alright gentlemen, I'm going to be scarce for the next couple days while I'm up at the GF's place. I'll be able to wrestle my girlfriend's computer from her a few times, and can post from my phone at times, but I won't be around a ton.
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2012, 05:16:00 PM »

I AM SO EXCITED!!

Battle at last! This is gonna be awesome!

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2012, 06:22:00 PM »

Yay for a tank with 13 AC going into the first combat. Question about my armor is it a standard action to pick up my armor or full round action. I ask because I'm wondering it if would be better to attack and then run for it so i can put my armor on next round. Or if I could run for the armor and put it on in the same turn. Also does picking up my armor and putting it on leave me open for an opportunity attack?

GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2012, 06:25:10 PM »

Let's be honest, they're going to be more worried about the giant Minotaur until you get up in their faces.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2012, 06:30:38 PM »

Aww it's because i'm Tiny isn't it.  Cry

GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2012, 06:33:34 PM »

Well, if you were faced with an eight foot tall Minotaur and a one foot tall pixie, which would you find to be more initially threatening?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 41
  Print  

Jump to: