Major Spoilers Forum
September 02, 2014, 01:50:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planning on purchasing something through Amazon? Click on the Amazon link on the main site (or here); A small amount of your purchase will go toward Major Spoilers at no additional cost to you.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: "Age of the Guardians"-Charcter creation & development thread  (Read 11226 times)
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2012, 11:29:26 AM »

Noo! Where's a giant 3/4 orc when you need him?
DigiSam
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2012, 09:16:33 AM »

Rellortnoc Greyfist, level 1
Dwarf, Artificer
Build: Battlesmith Artificer
Background: Native of Cygnus

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 11, CON 16, DEX 10, INT 16, WIS 16, CHA 10

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 11, CON 14, DEX 10, INT 16, WIS 14, CHA 10

AC: 15 Fort: 14 Ref: 13 Will: 14
HP: 28 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +8, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +12, Heal +8, Perception +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +0, Athletics +2, Bluff +0, Endurance +5, History +3, Insight +3, Intimidate +0, Nature +3, Religion +3, Stealth +0, Streetwise +0, Thievery +0

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Dwarf Racial Power: Dwarven Resilience
Artificer Feature: Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture
Artificer Feature: Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula
Artificer Attack 1: Aggravating Force
Artificer Attack 1: Magic Weapon
Artificer Attack 1: Burning Weapons
Artificer Attack 1: Icebound Sigil

FEATS
Level 1: Ritual Caster
Level 1: Dwarven Weapon Training

ITEMS
Ritual Book
Brew Potion
Disenchant Magic Item
Enchant Magic Item
Make Whole
Leather Armor x1
Adventurer's Kit
Crossbow
Crossbow Bolts
Wand Implement
Execution axe x1
Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2012, 09:21:26 AM »

Aww yeah! I wanted to play an artificiar, but didnt have the nerve. Glad we've got one, welcome!

My apologies in advance for all the neat gadgets Vold will break.

DigiSam
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2012, 09:28:37 AM »

Everyone is gonna have fun, I am bringing healing grenades. Wink
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2012, 09:35:58 AM »

So one person is going to tell me i'm going a good job the other is going to chuck a grenade that's the same size and me. Should be a lot of fun. 2 heals are nice with a party this size

Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2012, 09:44:12 AM »

It definitely eases my conscience about throwing Hard encounters at you guys later Evil

Good job so far, DigiSam, just need a backstory and motive for coming to Adamant; maybe you've been called in by Aeronaut Industries for your expertise as an armorsmith, or you were entrusted by King Gregoriah to safely and discreetly transport a prototype airship as a gift to the Guardian Corps, or maybe you're on vacation...

It's up to you Smiley

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2012, 10:09:09 AM »

Or maybe you were sent with a special case of armor for a pixie paladin that can be equipped during combat and fits in a suitcase like the portable Iron Man suit from Iron Man 2.  Grin

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2012, 11:58:24 AM »

Hey, Cowboy Centaur; we need to determine Vold's 3rd language. Minotaurs get Common and 1 other, and you have Giant from your background. (although I think Elven is out, since we can't really retconn that bit; suggestion for Goblin, which gives you all the monstrous languages)

Cowboy Centaur
Not the Mama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2012, 01:56:35 PM »

Yeah, Goblin's fine

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2013, 11:33:01 AM »

Or maybe you were sent with a special case of armor for a pixie paladin that can be equipped during combat and fits in a suitcase like the portable Iron Man suit from Iron Man 2.  Grin

There is actually a Magic Armor that does that effect, if you really want...

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2013, 02:27:54 PM »

Might be fun but I don't know that I'll be taking my armor off again any time soon. I was just messing with Digi since

There is actually a Magic Armor that does that effect, if you really want...

Might be fun but I don't know that I'll be taking my armor off again any time soon. I was just messing with Digi since he needed a back story.

Eothr
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2013, 02:47:10 PM »

Alrighty then. 'Cuz I have Brin's first item ready, as well as Vold's planned; have an inkling for Ultime's, Wingtip's, and Dacian's.

Priority through Lvl. 3 are Weapons, Armor, & Neck Slot; after that it's free range.

sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2013, 03:29:35 PM »

I was aiming around Healers hide (eventually), a cloak of resistance and a farbond spellblade, but as you can tell, they are pretty non specific, I'm not very item dependent in any of my builds to be honest.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2013, 03:58:26 PM »

I've always wanted to see how well the armor of exploits is but in my opinion we would need more than one martial character for it to be worth while. I'm not really bias on plate armor I'm willing to roll with what ever you throw at me.

DigiSam
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2013, 11:45:23 AM »

Rellortnoc Greyfist was born as the bastard son of a trusted councillor to King Gregoriah of Valestia. Ashamed of his lapse in judgement, his father could not live with his mistake and took his own life. Now orphaned the king took pity on the young dwarf and arranged for him to be apprenticed to an elder within the artificers guild. Rellortnoc showed great promise under the stalwart tutelage of the elder, being able to rend and mix the arts of magic and metal together with little waste or feedback. While there he also studied warfare with the traditional weapons used by his dwarven kin. On the day of his final examinations after giving the standard blessings to Moradin, Rellortnoc descended into the mines to uncover an ancient treasure lost to his people. After three days of searching, Rellortnoc emerged carrying with him a covered package. Within the package there sat an expertly crafted axe, the blade a head and a half long had runes engraved into it. Since that day he has been known as "Runeblade" and has earned a seat on the kings council as the envoy of the artificers at the young age of 28.

The king in preparation of the meeting of the eidolons, sent Runeblade to observe and complete the final plans of a prototype joint-project airship between Aeronaut Industries and Mithril Wings Inc.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: