Major Spoilers Forum
July 28, 2014, 09:24:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The newest podcast in the Major Spoilers family is "Munchkin Land!"

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interest check for a new PbP game (4th Edition D&D)  (Read 6924 times)
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2012, 08:46:36 AM »

Hey, just formally posting my interest for people other than the DM to see in order to become your Cygnus originator. Been working on the Character so am gonna be posting it in the Character thread.

Yay a team of 6 I'm excited to see what you'll be playing although another defender would be nice right about now so I don't die in the first combat.  Wink

And any time you want to run any thoughts by me from a storytelling/DMing perspective, feel free. I am flattered that you hold my DMing skill in such high regard and I think your game will maintain or exceed that standard here.

Navarre don't get to cocky . He can't abuse utilize my brain like you did. Grin

Navarre
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2012, 08:50:46 AM »

Navarre don't get to cocky . He can't abuse utilize my brain like you did. Grin

I have no idea what you're talking about. All of my ideas are completely original and I'll be having more of them as soon as you give them to me.   Tongue
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2012, 09:02:49 AM »

I have no idea what you're talking about. All of my ideas are completely original and I'll be having more of them as soon as you give them to me.   

I'm happy to sell all my thoughts for the slightly over priced fee of totally free. It's a bit much I know but they have no copyright. Just ask in the world/plot building thread

Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2013, 01:44:46 AM »

Reopened

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
warren99
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2013, 09:59:57 PM »

I had a very good experience here for your website is good and has a great deal of your web page.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: