Major Spoilers Forum
July 23, 2014, 08:51:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow Major Spoilers on Twitter! @MajorSpoilers, @FearsomeCritter, @MightyKingCobra

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arrow  (Read 4353 times)
Tegernak├┤
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2014, 01:44:56 PM »

Right, another show I had to ask the mighty Stephen and Matthew the All-knowing about it's characters. Sadly one does only have so many free hours to spend reading.

Anyways, my take on Arrow. YES! I LOVE this show. The first season was a bit... wonky for me. It felt very much like Smallville 2.0 but ever since "the undertaking" happened it's been like a new show. The action scenes are better, longer and more intense, the drama has stepped away from high-school level and is actually engaging and the overall plot has taking a giant leap up. Not to mention the fact that we actually have a "big bad" now that is hell bent on destroying the arrow. Anyone who dismissed this show off hand (Yes Stephen, i am talking to you) I suggest you watch the season 1 recap and then jump into a much more mature season 2! Smiley
Roycole
Car Insurance Gecko

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2014, 10:37:07 AM »

have any of you watched the previous episode??? great one indeed... show is back on people

Agent Wong
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2014, 06:14:41 PM »

I absolutely love this show. The direction they are taking it is great and I love the fact that they are keeping it fresh by interpreting the source material and molding their own universe. I normally don't watch it on the day it shows because I hate waiting an entire week for the next show. I rarely watch any tv since 90% of it is garbage reality shows that have utterly zero interesting qualities, but this is one saving grace that I can depend on week in and week out to be good television.

I can't wait for the upcoming Flash show either.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: