Major Spoilers Forum
August 23, 2014, 12:20:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A big announcement is coming soon! Visit Major Spoilers often to stay in the loop!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'ECLIPSED' Chapter 1 - What is a Soul Worth  (Read 12429 times)
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #270 on: December 20, 2012, 10:11:31 AM »

"The Oracle preserve us! Thomas has been spirited away!"

"Take care, friends! A dark power is at work here and, whether the lad's vanishing be by happenstance or design, it bodes peril for all of us."
Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: December 20, 2012, 10:12:37 AM »

Cleo waits for the warriors to do their warrior...ing.

{Hold action until later in the round}

"These beasts look to be attempting to surround us.

If that happens, I fear for our survival."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #272 on: December 20, 2012, 10:23:24 AM »

"Agreed. They were nearly upon us before we could set a firm perimeter."

"We could have used some fire here but Thomas is gone and those things have the drop on Smokey and Ronin."

"If we could bring down that rubble to the east we could bury them beneath it. But I have no such power."


{Is the rubble of the buildings to the east something that could be collapsed to hit the soulless approaching along the east side of the house?}
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 20, 2012, 10:36:25 AM »

Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to E15
Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to N15
Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to O15
Soulless moves SW (5 foot step) to R14
Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to U15
Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to N17
Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to D17
Soulless moves E (5 foot step) to K14
Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to S20
Soulless moves SW (5 foot step) to F16
Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to F18
Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to O17
Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to W16
Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to H13
Soulless moves S (5 foot step) to W14



{The rubble is that of the house that used to stand there. There are some walls of stone still standing. Enough to maybe bury the souless coming down the narrow right side.}
[/quote]
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 20, 2012, 10:42:04 AM »

{Adrien is up next.}

Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #275 on: December 20, 2012, 10:53:56 AM »

Fighting to reload my crossbow after taking time to draw on the first of the soulless, I take a shot once more at the soulless exiting the house. It does not appear to be aware of its injury from my previous attack.

To make sure whether it's aware or not, I aim for the groin.

{Called Shot crossbow attack: 1d20+5-1=7. Miss.}

Watching my bolt fly wide, I can only shake my head for not practicing more often.


{I cannot move this round due to using a readied action. So I'm done for this round.}
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 20, 2012, 11:00:40 AM »

{Ronin your up.}

Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
thenewnumber2
Denver
****
Posts: 664


Consumer of stories in all forms


View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 20, 2012, 03:00:38 PM »

Ronin Shadowstar moves W (5 foot step) to O20


Ronin steps into the alley and turns North to face the creatures.  He then begins to chant and draws a quick holy symbol in the air with his finger.

Standard Action: Disrupt Undead
vs. Soulless1: 1d20= 11 vs Touch (1d6=4 damage)
vs. Soulless2: 1d20= 8 vs Touch (1d6=4 damage)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 03:02:12 PM by thenewnumber2 » Logged

Eclipsed PC: Ronin Shadowstar
thenewnumber2
Denver
****
Posts: 664


Consumer of stories in all forms


View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 29, 2012, 04:12:20 PM »

{bump, so the thread doesn't fall off the first page. In case we get moving again soon.}
Logged

Eclipsed PC: Ronin Shadowstar
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!