Major Spoilers Forum
August 22, 2014, 08:33:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A big announcement is coming soon! Visit Major Spoilers often to stay in the loop!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 78- End Game  (Read 7767 times)
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2012, 11:07:16 AM »

{Bedlor can see everyone in the hallway with him. This includes Tren's team, Baptiste, and Lyric.

You saw Lyric step through the wall of the master bed chamber. Also, Liv exclaimed to you, "Blackthere's gone", suggesting she saw at least one of them prior to Lyric's appearance.

You see the open door to the bed chamber. You do not see Samm and Erika, who ran back down the stairs. You have not seen Evanard Blackthere at any point.}
Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2012, 11:10:52 AM »

Bedlor moves W, W (10ft) to I9


Bedlor shifts to the door and opens it

He addresses Liv and Storme

"Cover me! We need to be seein' what be be'ind these doors."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2012, 11:30:31 AM »

You recall that Bronwyn's bed chamber was at the far end of the hall on the west side. You have never been to the chamber you now open.

Storme moves to guard you, weakened though he is, as Liv makes a move to open the door across the hall from you.

Storme moves W, NW (10ft) to J9
Liv moves S, S, S (15ft) to L14


Liv yells back to you.

"This looks like it used to be Helsbeth's bed chamber. I guess Marcus and Lark wanted her close to the girls she watched."

"There's a bunch of really weird rune stuff in here. I don't know what to make of it."


As you open your own door you see a girl's room. It is fitted with skillfully painted art but it is clear that it was done by a girl perhaps in her early teens at most.

It takes you a moment of looking over the closet of short red dresses, black tights, and black leather boots to realize this would have been the bedroom of Serena Kane, prior to the mansion being shifted into Mandrinvale by Marcus Moonshadow in the original timeline.

Storme exclaims.

"Damn it all. Nothing."

"What is happening here?"


{You still have one standard or one move action left, Bedlor.}
Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2012, 11:38:17 AM »

"I not be knowin'. Let's be checkin' the rest o' this floor."

{No other action.}
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2012, 11:39:55 AM »

{That map was wrong. Updated one below.}

Logged
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2012, 11:42:27 AM »

Storme, seeing nothing in the room that draws his attention, runs toward his enchanted friend.

Storme moves S, S, S, S, S, S (30ft) to J15


"Jean-Pierre! Comes to your senses, man! You are beset by dark magic!"

{Bedlor has one standard or move action held. Tren, your turn.}
Logged
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2012, 10:16:35 AM »

The mansion of Maldomkin suddenly shakes as a large explosion is heard outside. Dust falls from the rafters, sifting onto your heads.

Lyric looks up.

"Looks like the Einshar have found us. Poo."

"Ah well, it won't matter. By the time they force their way into this house, we will have retrieved the Trust from your corpses."

"If you won't help Maldomkin and me, we can still claim the power of the rings, if not the power contained in the Primordial statues themselves. It may not be as good as changing the universe the way we want but, hey, power is power."

"I'll just be glad to be out of this house. You remember this house, don't you...the one where you abandoned and forgot about me?"
Logged
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2012, 08:34:33 AM »

Tren, silent and deadly, draws his rapier of speed and attacks Lyric.

{Attack 1 vs Lyric, AC28: 1d20+17=26. Miss.}
{Attack 2 vs Lyric, AC28: 1d20+12=22. Miss.}
{Attack 3 vs Lyric, AC28: 1d20+7=19. Miss.}
{Speed Attack vs Lyric, AC28: 1d20+17=22. Miss.}


Lyric giggles maniacally, dancing around Tren's frustrated blows.

"You're going about this all wrong," the bard laughs.

"You're going to diiiiiie," she sings.
Logged
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2012, 08:50:46 AM »

Baptiste raises his hands, preparing to call forth a spell of some unimaginable power against Tren, Vinnrog, and T'Ning. Victor Storme, however, ponders Lyric's words.

"The clock...," he reflects to himself.

"Jean-Pierre!" the Knight calls out to his friend.

"Remember the clock?! The sound?"

"It is quiet now but when we were here the clock was ticking, remember? You have to remember!"

"Your will is more powerful than any mortal I ever met. Remember what they did to us, Jean-Pierre! Remember the clock!"


Jean-Pierre Baptiste has already begun his prayer of destruction when he pauses. His mind seems to war with itself as he hears Victor Storme's words.

{Will save vs Domination, DC32: 1d20+23=35. Success.}

Baptiste blinks, slowly shaking his head as if awakening from a dream. His eyes clear and he stares around at all of you.

"Wha...?"


At that same moment, Samm and Erika appear from the southern staircase, Erika's dark version of Valor seething. They look at the people in the hall and nod.

"We have our true friends back in their right mind, but there remains the matter of the Blacktheres. Maldomkin himself must be in the master bed chamber, guarding the statues with Evanard."

Erika turns to Lyric.

"Lyric Blackthere! In the name of the Defenders and all that is right in this world, I order you to drop your weapon and surrender to us!"

Lyric stares at Erika for a moment, then grins. She nods amiably.

"Sure. I surrender," she says as she tosses her rapier to Vinnrog's feet.

{Combat suspended. All actions currently open to all players.}
Logged
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2012, 04:42:56 PM »

Lyric moves N, N (10ft) to L27
Vinnrog moves S, N (10ft) to K27


Vinnrog drags Lyric forward after relieving her of all items. He binds her hands behind her back and then ties a gag around her mouth.

"You not sneak away with word spell this time, uh-huh."

He looks to you, Bedlor.

"Other Blackthere ran into old bed chamber of Shadow Lord. Me not seen Maldomkin."

"What we do now?"
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2012, 12:12:53 PM »

Tren shakes his head and shrugs off some sort of weird feeling. He sheathes his rapier.

"Regroup and move forward. We can't stop now."
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2012, 12:19:24 PM »

{Then we stay in combat mode. Vinnrog and Erika look as if they will guard Lyric.}

{Tren, it is your turn then to act and/or move on the grid. Please post as you wish.}
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2012, 09:08:31 AM »


{Tren holds his action until he feels he is needed.}
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2012, 12:00:13 PM »

{Since you haven't entered the master bed chamber yet, Bedlor and Tren, place your character where you wish to be on the grid map (in the hallway) prior to me rolling initiative for the next round.}


Erika moves N, N, N, N (20ft) to L28
Storme moves SE, S, S, S (20ft) to K19
Liv moves S, S, S, S, S (25ft) to L19
Baptiste moves N, N (10ft) to K21
Samm moves N, N, N, N, N, N, N, N, N, N, N, N (60ft) to L21
T'Ning moves N, N, N, N, N, N, NW, NW, N (50ft) to I21

Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2012, 12:14:13 PM »

Bed is good where he is.
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!