Major Spoilers Forum
August 27, 2014, 06:11:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow Major Spoilers on Twitter! @MajorSpoilers, @FearsomeCritter, @MightyKingCobra

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eclipsed "OOC THREAD"  (Read 33100 times)
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: January 25, 2013, 06:09:57 PM »

I do have a home brewed 3.5 module i've been sitting on for 2 or 3 years. It's been a long ass time since i ran a 3.5 game though. The module was heavy combat oriented and focused less on RP but good players can always find a place to RP if that's what they want out of a game. I only have up to the first 1/4 of it completed.

While I hightly Doubt I'll be as functional as Navarre as a DM it's possible I could be talked into reviving a game that never made it off the ground and try it as a PBP. I'll have to retweak a few things and probably spend 3 weeks rereading all the 3.5 rules since most of them i've either forgoten or never used them properly.

Navarre
« Reply #736 on: January 25, 2013, 07:20:27 PM »

I'm sure Gaumer, sab, and I know the rules well enough to help out if there's a rules question. Although I know the rules decently, I always defer to the story over mechanics anyway.

If you tell me more about it I might be interested.

... and thanks for the compliment.  Cool
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 25, 2013, 08:58:26 PM »

Very basic overview since I've got 3 mins before i have to go back to work. There is a City (can't remember the name) that has been fortifided and most of the people keep to them selves because of the war with the Wizard (Can't remember his name either). The PC's have all will start in waterfall village. About half a days walk from the city. How and why they came to live there is up to each PC to decied. The Game starts out with the PC's in there pesant farming village and it get's attacked by goblins. The goblins steal some of the crops and run off. The village depends on the money from it's harvest so the PC's band togethor and set off on a journey to get back the stolen goods from the goblins. I can give a better detailed overview of the plot. I just don't have enough time right now.

GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 25, 2013, 09:19:41 PM »

Me gusta. If we started up something new, I'd probably come up with a new character though. Like Rodrigo, I have a tendency to come up with a plethora of character ideas, to the point where I came up with one when I read that little description.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 25, 2013, 11:05:52 PM »

I have it set for about 4 players but then again the way i set up games I tend to make the encounters extreamly hard for 4 players. I hand make all my monsters and for the most part they're more or less PC's on power class. Having a group for more than 4 people that wanted to play wouldn't be an issue in fact it would probably make the fights more ballanced.

I'll have to dig out the core material and reread my discriptions of everything but waterfall village is a split level village. Half of it is on top of the waterfall the other half is at the bottom. I have a bunch of NPC's that already populate the area and they have a verying range of races.

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: February 21, 2013, 03:38:40 PM »

Are we ever coming back to this? What happened to you strifeter?

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 07, 2013, 10:16:29 AM »

I saw Strifteter online last night, nothing was posted but he was here for a little while.

Navarre
« Reply #742 on: March 07, 2013, 10:29:02 AM »

I saw Strifteter online last night, nothing was posted but he was here for a little while.

Yes, I saw him online too. I am glad to know he is still out there at least.

I am glad to know he is alive. Now, how about all those other missing DMs?
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

Never quit :)

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 07, 2013, 11:08:29 AM »

Hehe ya. I was around reading a bit. Clearly I have missed quite a bit in my hiatus.

How is everyone else doing?

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #744 on: March 07, 2013, 11:10:43 AM »

Just fine and and dandy Smiley

Good to see you posting, Strif.

Extremes are always wrong.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 07, 2013, 11:12:06 AM »

Smiley thanks. I hope to be back on the forums more regularly. Small steps but maybe I could get this game going again eventually. I don't know how many people of this game are still on the forum.

Navarre
« Reply #746 on: March 07, 2013, 11:13:03 AM »

I am well, thanks. Getting ready to move far from home, leaving behind the only life I ever knew, where I will befriend some pirates and almost boink my sister before...wait. That's the premise for "Star Wars". Never mind.

How're you?
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 07, 2013, 11:21:45 AM »

Good. Catching up on some things and enjoying reading whats been going on here. I see I started a craze of dissapearing DMs.  Tongue

Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #748 on: March 07, 2013, 11:23:04 AM »

Yes, but it ended the streak of disappearing players. Smiley

Extremes are always wrong.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile