Major Spoilers Forum
August 21, 2014, 08:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have a question for Matthew, Stephen and Rodrigo? Send it to podcast@majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Eclipsed "OOC THREAD"  (Read 32744 times)
Navarre
« Reply #690 on: January 02, 2013, 11:11:22 AM »

Damn it!!

I liked it better when you had no girlfriend and had too much free time on your hands Smiley

lol It was a lot easier for me to DM when I sat in my house at the computer day and night.

Girlfriend? Physical health?? Who needs that stuff?!

There's D&D to play!
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #691 on: January 02, 2013, 11:13:47 AM »

All i heard was that it's Gaumer's turn to try DMing  Grin

It's probably better to focus on 1 PBP game for me anyway that way I don't mistype and post Wingtip's turn in another thread

No, I don't have near the time to do it right. Smiley

Happy wife? Physical health? Children quality educated? Who needs that stuff?! Smiley

Extremes are always wrong.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: January 02, 2013, 11:14:53 AM »

Damn it!!

I liked it better when you had no girlfriend and had too much free time on your hands Smiley

lol It was a lot easier for me to DM when I sat in my house at the computer day and night.

Girlfriend? Physical health?? Who needs that stuff?!

There's D&D to play!

Oh yay so Shadow War 2: Electric Boogaloo  Cheesy

Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: January 02, 2013, 11:15:43 AM »

Yeah, I was hoping to use this as a learning experience; I tried to join Nav's game back in February, but I got swamped by schoolwork and became uber depressed after beating Mass Effect 3 over Spring Break.

Also, it was a little overwhelming creating a 3.5 Half-Orc Fighter at Level 15 for my first 3.5 experience.

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Navarre
« Reply #694 on: January 02, 2013, 11:18:01 AM »

My games are tremendously RP and plot heavy. I applaud anyone with the courage to even try coming in so far into the game.

sab tried his best to get me to DM a Shadow War epic level campaign so he could play his original PC again. It was a valiant effort.  Smiley

If I were to DM a new game I'd start fresh though. A new world to explore and a chance for new players to have the same start as my alumni players.
sab39

Ooh! Synchronizers!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: January 02, 2013, 11:20:30 AM »

Actually I was more hoping you'd DM something where Mouse can play, because I was really pleased with that character. Shame that so much of his backstory is tied to Adrien and Aurelia so just lifting him by himself into a different campaign wouldn't work...
Navarre
« Reply #696 on: January 02, 2013, 11:23:38 AM »

No, but if I started a new game I assume Becca would play. So Aurelia could be there and I could simply use Mythria (the home world for Mouse, Adrien, and Aurelia) as the game world. Adrien would have to be NPCed unless someone wanted to take over that self-righteous lout.

But everything that has happened in Eclipsed (all what?) would never have happened so we'd end up back around Sapphire Bay or Newhampton or somewhere.

Hypothetically, that is.  Smiley
sab39

Ooh! Synchronizers!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #697 on: January 02, 2013, 11:24:56 AM »

Either that or the portal did happen and took us to somewhere else.

Hypothetically.
Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 02, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »

Lol, just looked at the member post count;

I am the Last Snorkasaurus!

Lol, Rotflmao

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Gaumer

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #699 on: January 02, 2013, 11:28:32 AM »

Epic level Bedlor where he left off at the end of SW would be so freaking awesome!

Hypothetically.

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
« Reply #700 on: January 02, 2013, 11:29:33 AM »

Either that or the portal did happen and took us to somewhere else.

Hypothetically.

Yes, but that would mean I would likely have to go with the whole "Hey you've been unwillingly kidnapped, brought to a world only I know, and now forced to walk through the plot I just hammered at you from my uber-NPC" unless the other players had PCs native to the world and Mouse, Adrien, and Aurelia were the newcomers.

That doesn't work too well for me, really.

Epic level Bedlor could have a lot to do. But my brain is a bit fried with translating Dwarven.   Tongue
sab39

Ooh! Synchronizers!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #701 on: January 02, 2013, 11:32:51 AM »

The portal picked us up and dropped us in West Wellington... Tongue

Doesn't have to be an uber-NPC kidnapping you; could be a Star Trek Voyager type thing where we are dumped entirely by mystical accident in unfamiliar territory (either far away on the same world or on another). The only plot-hammering there is that we probably want to get back home... or we might not, depending on how our characters felt about home.
Navarre
« Reply #702 on: January 02, 2013, 11:35:13 AM »

Yeah, I could go that route. But if you are from different worlds then I would want to work each of your histories into the current plot.

That would be many game worlds I would have to create to do that. You know how I am about world history and how it affects the players.

You'd each have completely different cultures, perspectives, world histories, etc. It would be a nightmare from my side.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 02, 2013, 11:36:58 AM »

Dibs on being a native but only if I can be Adam West  Grin

15th level Fighter Rogue who relays on his gauntlets and Shurikens

sab39

Ooh! Synchronizers!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #704 on: January 02, 2013, 11:37:45 AM »

Yeah, I know how you are about world history - sounds like a dream come true for you! Wink
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 50
  Print  

Jump to: