Major Spoilers Forum
August 28, 2014, 06:16:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A big announcement is coming soon! Visit Major Spoilers often to stay in the loop!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Eclipsed "OOC THREAD"  (Read 33139 times)
Navarre
« Reply #675 on: December 28, 2012, 09:57:56 PM »

Although, sab, I at least have to point out my consolation prize in that I have known your gf for almost 3 times longer than you have. She has been my friend longer than anyone I know, y'know.  Smiley
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 29, 2012, 02:04:15 AM »

Damn my 3 year old phone. It was supposed to post the following comment 4 hours ago -

"Really? All three of us on the first of the month. That's weird... Oh well... I'm off to grab some drinks and catch up with an old friend."

That's really the only reason I brought it up. The fact that it was exactly one month earlier than Navarre's date was what made me smile. Congrats to both Sorrow and sab though.
I'm glad that I've only been in my relationship for nine months though. I think who I was over a year ago was an utter putz, and I'm glad he wasn't in a relationship, because I'm not sure I'd even like the type of person he would have clung on to.
Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 29, 2012, 06:21:26 AM »

...being single sucks zombified monkey balls... Cry

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: December 29, 2012, 07:57:27 AM »

...being single sucks zombified monkey balls... Cry
All by myself
Don't wanna be, all by myself anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live, all by myself anymore

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one

This thread has gone awol with out strifeter here and I'm glad to say I've had a part in it.  Grin

Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #679 on: January 02, 2013, 10:20:58 AM »

This game is sooooo 2012!

Extremes are always wrong.
sab39

Ooh! Synchronizers!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #680 on: January 02, 2013, 10:22:31 AM »

I've been waiting for the DM to declare it my turn since LAST YEAR!
Navarre
« Reply #681 on: January 02, 2013, 10:22:57 AM »

Like, totally.

I was, like, y'know, all stoked to be playing a 2013 game. But it's totally dead here, brah.

Hope everyone's New Year was bitchin'.
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #682 on: January 02, 2013, 10:32:49 AM »

Like, totally.

I was, like, y'know, all stoked to be playing a 2013 game. But it's totally dead here, brah.

Hope everyone's New Year was bitchin'.

It was radical!

Navarre
« Reply #683 on: January 02, 2013, 10:38:17 AM »

I'm honestly fairly resigned at this point to declare myself out of this game regardless. There hasn't been so much as an e-mail or post in over a week from Strifeter.

I know the holidays can be crazy. Maybe he has no internet access somehow. Maybe there are personal problems on his side. I don't know.

But a game needs consistency and a certain amount of momentum to exist at all. I was dedicated to that but am not interested in making an occasional post every week or two and considering that a worthwhile experience.
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #684 on: January 02, 2013, 10:40:59 AM »

I'm honestly fairly resigned at this point to declare myself out of this game regardless. There hasn't been so much as an e-mail or post in over a week from Strifeter.

I know the holidays can be crazy. Maybe he has no internet access somehow. Maybe there are personal problems on his side. I don't know.

But a game needs consistency and a certain amount of momentum to exist at all. I was dedicated to that but am not interested in making an occasional post every week or two and considering that a worthwhile experience.

Strongly leaning in this direction.

Although, I really enjoy playing here. Without this game, albeit sporadic, we are left with NO game whatsoever Sad

Navarre
« Reply #685 on: January 02, 2013, 10:43:57 AM »

I know. That makes me sad too.

I really appreciate the offer to play in Eothr's "Age of the Guardians" game. But I guess maybe I'm not too into playing all that much and maybe it's simply the familiarity of having played here so long that interests me.

But I was certainly willing to jump into playing a 3.5 game because there was no additional effort on my part. Yet Eclipsed is the only 3.5 game in town and it's left on the last train to Canada.

So maybe this is it.  Undecided
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: January 02, 2013, 10:54:09 AM »

Cry

You mean no goblin sorc . . . well that idea was fun while it lasted. Sadly I know 4e game mechanics better than 3.5e and I'm running a 4e home game. I don't know that I personally have the time to commit to being a PBP DM while playing in PBP and running a 4e irl game other wise i might give it a try.

Navarre
« Reply #687 on: January 02, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »

Very understandable.

I am running a pen-and-paper game at my house weekly. I am also trying to get a life and go exercise and do some things I need to do. So DMing a new PbP game just isn't something to which I would commit right now. I feel it is important to know that upfront so I don't mislead any players into a game I can't finish.
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #688 on: January 02, 2013, 11:06:50 AM »

Very understandable.

I am running a pen-and-paper game at my house weekly. I am also trying to get a life and go exercise and do some things I need to do. So DMing a new PbP game just isn't something to which I would commit right now. I feel it is important to know that upfront so I don't mislead any players into a game I can't finish.

Damn it!!

I liked it better when you had no girlfriend and had too much free time on your hands Smiley

j/k, but you knew that.

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 02, 2013, 11:08:01 AM »

All i heard was that it's Gaumer's turn to try DMing  Grin

It's probably better to focus on 1 PBP game for me anyway that way I don't mistype and post Wingtip's turn in another thread

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 50
  Print  

Jump to: