Major Spoilers Forum
April 20, 2014, 09:09:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The newest podcast in the Major Spoilers family is "Munchkin Land!"

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Eclipsed "OOC THREAD"  (Read 26419 times)
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

Never quit :)

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: December 20, 2012, 02:47:01 PM »

Sorry guys, it's thursday night which means I won't be on. I'll pick everything up tomorrow.

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
« Reply #631 on: December 20, 2012, 02:48:25 PM »

I'm thinking of the Bat Familiar, so that my char can tweak his cheek muscles to move his large ears in tandem/response with Batty's outside of combat.

My last PC wizard, Adamarus Bloodrune, had a bat familiar named Talisman. Bats are great familiars.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 20, 2012, 02:48:51 PM »

Noooooooo!!!!!! Just answer my feat weapon question in character dev real quick and i'll leave you alone Strifeter

thenewnumber2
Denver

Consumer of stories in all forms

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: December 20, 2012, 02:49:09 PM »

gotcha.

Eclipsed PC: Ronin Shadowstar
Navarre
« Reply #634 on: December 20, 2012, 02:51:04 PM »

Sorry guys, it's thursday night which means I won't be on. I'll pick everything up tomorrow.

*beats head on desk*

Adrien takes a nap, confident that he is in no danger, or use, for the foreseeable future.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 20, 2012, 03:04:08 PM »

Aw damn I need to rethink my spell list. I want to be some what different from what Eothr is going to have and all the spells I picked are from Evoc and Conj

Navarre
« Reply #636 on: December 20, 2012, 03:15:08 PM »

Number2, I hate to say this but Disrupt Undead is only against one target. So you could only hit one creature.
Navarre
« Reply #637 on: December 20, 2012, 03:18:02 PM »

Also, going on what I can see of the soulless, neither of those attacks would hit even their Touch AC. Their normal AC is 14 but they are -2 on initiative. So Ronin may have missed.

Also-also, just wondering, are you able to use the invisiblecastle dice roller; noting your rolls were not linked to anything.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: December 20, 2012, 03:20:08 PM »

Well my character creation is on hold until tomorrow I suppose. In the mean time say hello to Fiz Crack.
No one has ever figured out what Fiz is short for and he dare not tell anyone for fear of losing his magic powers.

Navarre
« Reply #639 on: December 20, 2012, 03:22:01 PM »

May I call him Mister Crack?  Cheesy

Aw damn I need to rethink my spell list. I want to be some what different from what Eothr is going to have and all the spells I picked are from Evoc and Conj

So far, there seems to be some support for having a good Necromancer.  Wink

Personally, I like Illusionist. Adamarus did some god-awful evil with nothing more than Silent Image.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: December 20, 2012, 03:30:04 PM »

May I call him Mister Crack?  Cheesy

I think he'd rather prefer that actually. He'd view it as a sign of respect even if that's not how it was intended.  Wink

So far, there seems to be some support for having a good Necromancer.  Wink

Personally, I like Illusionist. Adamarus did some god-awful evil with nothing more than Silent Image.
[/quote]

I guess I can roll more necro and still have pretty much the same idea in mind with different magic abilities. I'll probably Balance more between necro and Evoc. There are only so many spells I can have at 1st level after all.

Navarre
« Reply #641 on: December 20, 2012, 03:33:35 PM »

Well, you shouldn't roll up your PC with Necro only because you know the situation we're in. I was just kidding. Necromancers are cool though.

And Adrien is accustomed to a variety of species. He would call Fiz "Mister" out of respect.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: December 20, 2012, 03:37:26 PM »

I was actually thinking of necro because that's one of the Schools that Eothr can't use (because of his choice). I would take Illus (his other school he chose not to use) but it doesn't have anything as a 1st level spell that i find interesting.

Necro has Cause Fear . . . Just sounds like fun.

Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: December 20, 2012, 03:42:25 PM »

I wouldn't pick anything that targeted Undead because i feel it has a need for there to actually be undead. While that may be what you're up against right now in the next chapter or even next combat we may not be fighting undead at all and those spells just sit there.
One of the benefits of Wizard vs Sorcerer. Wizards could have spells like that and not worry about it cause they have 100 other spells they could prepare instead.

The scare stuff spells kind of fit the vib of him thinking he's all powerful. Those fall under the necro school. Hypnotic Patter sounds like fun when i can cast level 2 spells though.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 03:44:56 PM by Revenant Sorrow » Logged

Navarre
« Reply #644 on: December 20, 2012, 03:45:13 PM »

I would take Illus (his other school he chose not to use) but it doesn't have anything as a 1st level spell that i find interesting.

I dunno, Adamarus was once attacked by a group of thugs in an alley. Half of the thugs started toward him while the other half hung back behind the advancing line.

He used Silent Image to exactly replicate the appearance of the environment between him and the back group of thugs; overlaying the image directly over the real version of it beneath. Then, while the advancing line was attacking, Adamarus rotated the Silent Image 180 degrees.

The thugs, which granted weren't very smart, thought I had used magic to turn them around and they were running the wrong way. So they turned 180 degrees themselves and continued to run full-bore...directly into their own back line!

... and that was at 1st level.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50
  Print  

Jump to: