Major Spoilers Forum
April 25, 2014, 02:44:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The newest podcast in the Major Spoilers family is "Munchkin Land!"

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Eclipsed "OOC THREAD"  (Read 26809 times)
sab39
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

Ooh! Synchronizers!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2012, 10:20:50 PM »

Drop a tower shield on them.

... Or maybe a lycanthropic gnomish monk.
Eothr
Not the Mama

Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 20, 2012, 01:26:00 AM »

...dear God, I want to read that.

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Navarre
« Reply #542 on: December 20, 2012, 07:31:16 AM »

...dear God, I want to read that.

Strifeter's Rogue, Tren, makes his epic "Tower Shield of Doom" fall here.

The battle between the Angels of Death and the Anti-Seraphim picks up around here if you want to read most of the entire battle.

. . . . .

Earlier in the game, sab's Monk, T'Ning (also labeled as Tim on the grid) made his own suicide dive here.

The battle at Heart-Of-Gods began around here if you want to read the entire thing. There is time travel involved so it will be challenging to follow coming in cold.

. . . . .

The battle at Heart-Of-Gods and, later, in the skies as Angels fought each other, were, in my opinion, the most epic battles of the entire campaign.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

Never quit :)

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 20, 2012, 07:58:44 AM »

I emailed Red about his turn in game. I will give him until lunch to get back to me. If I havent heard I will hold his action so we can move forward in game.

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
« Reply #544 on: December 20, 2012, 08:06:30 AM »

I haven't seen Red around much lately. The forum shows him last active on October 26.

Has it really been that long??
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 20, 2012, 08:12:16 AM »

Yup, he hasn't really answered any of my emails either of late.

Hopefully he will see my emails and come back on. I just don't want to hold off everyone else.

Navarre
« Reply #546 on: December 20, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »

Dibs on Wizard!!   Grin
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 20, 2012, 08:21:03 AM »

Lmao.

Adrien runs forward only to fall in a hole no one noticed. He passes through a portal and finds himself as a spirit within Thomas' body. Gving him the powers of both classes and a curious urge to tinker....

Navarre
« Reply #548 on: December 20, 2012, 08:23:39 AM »

Whoo Hoo!

Actually, we do really need an arcane caster. If you want to keep the same number of party members I would be glad to play a Wizard in addition to Adrien, if no one minds.

I could have a Wizard ready by some time today. I don't want to exclude Red of course but if he hasn't been around in almost two months and doesn't reply to e-mails that doesn't look good.
Navarre
« Reply #549 on: December 20, 2012, 08:33:02 AM »

Although I do remember Eothr saying he wished he'd gotten in on the game. Maybe he has time even though he's planning on DMing his own game?

If not, I'm up for playing a Wizard if it helps and is acceptable. Just lemme know.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 20, 2012, 08:38:50 AM »

Well I did have an in-game reason for characters to drop-off and come back but If you really want a purely arcane character I don't mind. I have experience with players playing two characters.

I am willing to listen to insight from the other players as well though on the situation.

An if Eothr wants to play he is more than welcome.

Navarre
« Reply #551 on: December 20, 2012, 08:42:00 AM »

I'll certainly defer to Eothr if he wants to play, as he had expressed interest after the game was full.

I can play two characters without any problem. They won't be affiliated.

But if Eothr doesn't play and anyone has any reservations about me playing two characters, please speak up. I just want to round out the party and had a hard time deciding between Fighter and Wizard anyway.
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 20, 2012, 08:57:28 AM »

Easy Nav I know you're excited to Play a campaign where you control half the characters. If no one has an objection I could have a Arcane Caster made up by Sunday after I'm done moving. Though I don't much care for having to prepare my spells so I would rather play a Sorc. I will have limited play time available once i go back to work on Jan 2 (assuming we haven't all died in the apocalypse). I'll only be able to be on for a few hours in the middle of the day.

Navarre
« Reply #553 on: December 20, 2012, 08:59:01 AM »

Easy Nav I know you're excited to Play a campaign where you control half the characters.

Actually, I figured once I had a few Dominate Person spells under my belt I'd just control all the characters...starting with anyone you're playing, of course.  Grin
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 20, 2012, 09:00:10 AM »

Rev, your more than welcome to play and the time you have works with a lot of our schedules I believe. Nights and weekends for me give limited playing time so I feel during the day would be fine.

I will send you a link to a character sheet on google plus for you so that we can go through it. PM me your email and I will get that to you right away.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 50
  Print  

Jump to: