Hi everyone. I thank you all for being patient and I will fill everyone in on my current situation.
I will say this now. I do have every intention of continuing this game it is just there are certain circustances that are preventing me right now.
My wife is pregnant and her due date was novemebr 3rd. A few weeks before that she had felt strange and that certain things about the baby were causing her pain that was not normal.
It turned out to be a two-fold problem. THe baby was positioned that her head was wedged up againstmy wifes spine. To the point she could barely walk. Two was that her placenta had partially sepereated and that it wasn't feeding the baby properely.
For these two reasons she was hospitalized for the better part of two weeks. The doctors had refused to induce labour until the last possible minute because of the babies position. It may have required a C-section and because the baby was still in good health they waited until my wifes due date. As it stands now my wife is home but cannot really do anything and I am currently working from home to take care of her. We have our final check up this saturday and the inducement appointment has been made for next wednesday. I plan to be able to pick back up at the end of this month as my wife will have a recovery period due to these complications.
Again I hope to not have upset anyone and I apologize for my absence.
I do have one request. We have left our family mostly out of the loop to avoid adding any additional stress. For those of you in which I am friends with on other social media outlets, please refrain from mentioning this on those forums as I am trying to avoid having to explain this too many times.
Again my apologies to everyone.