Major Spoilers Forum
July 22, 2014, 08:11:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Now you can make a recurring donation to Major Spoilers. Look for the button on the right-hand column of www.majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Eclipsed "OOC THREAD"  (Read 31215 times)
Navarre
« Reply #420 on: October 31, 2012, 07:30:49 AM »

I'd be willing to kill some time with a short sidegame of some sort. I'm always up for spending a couple hours to make a new character.

Why bother with all that? Just use the same characters but an alternate universe setting. Nothing that happens there will affect Strifeter's game but it will give us a chance to get a feel for our characters.
Navarre
« Reply #421 on: October 31, 2012, 07:17:04 PM »

I suppose if everyone wanted me to I could run a short gaming scene that exists separate from Strifeter's campaign but using our current characters. That way no one has to make new PCs but what we do won't change anything that will eventually happen in Eclipsed.

It would also give those not as familiar with 3.5 or PbP gaming a chance to familiarize yourself with how things run, and for all of us to get used to our new PCs. All I would need (at least for a scene this short) would be your current armor class and initiative modifier.

I and indelikatt are going out of town this weekend to celebrate our 6th month dating anniversary. So I probably wouldn't get the scene up until Monday 11/5 (or at least would be gone 11/2-11/4).

But that is still a lot more gaming than we've had so far and a chance to get a feel for how our PCs work. I'll start the scene right where we are currently in Eclipsed so as not to have to spend time with back story for this short encounter.

So, if you're interested, let me know and PM me your armor class and initiative modifier.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

Never quit :)

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 08, 2012, 12:44:44 PM »

Hi everyone. I thank you all for being patient and I will fill everyone in on my current situation.

I will say this now. I do have every intention of continuing this game it is just there are certain circustances that are preventing me right now.

My wife is pregnant and her due date was novemebr 3rd. A few weeks before that she had felt strange and that certain things about the baby were causing her pain that was not normal.

It turned out to be a two-fold problem. THe baby was positioned that her head was wedged up againstmy wifes spine. To the point she could barely walk. Two was that her placenta had partially sepereated and that it wasn't feeding the baby properely.

For these two reasons she was hospitalized for the better part of two weeks. The doctors had refused to induce labour until the last possible minute because of the babies position. It may have required a C-section and because the baby was still in good health they waited until my wifes due date. As it stands now my wife is home but cannot really do anything and I am currently working from home to take care of her. We have our final check up this saturday and the inducement appointment has been made for next wednesday. I plan to be able to pick back up at the end of this month as my wife will have a recovery period due to these complications.

Again I hope to not have upset anyone and I apologize for my absence.

I do have one request. We have left our family mostly out of the loop to avoid adding any additional stress. For those of you in which I am friends with on other social media outlets, please refrain from mentioning this on those forums as I am trying to avoid having to explain this too many times.

Again my apologies to everyone.  Embarrassed

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
« Reply #423 on: November 08, 2012, 12:47:26 PM »

No need for any apologies at all, Strifeter. I am glad to hear from you and to know what is going on.

I hope everything goes well for you and your family. No worries about Eclipsed (or Shadow War). They will be here when you get back.

Say hi and update us when you can. Take care, buddy.
thenewnumber2
Denver

Consumer of stories in all forms

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 10, 2012, 12:14:19 AM »

Life happens, and family comes first.  Don't worry about us getting upset.

Eclipsed PC: Ronin Shadowstar
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 11, 2012, 01:48:54 PM »

*George's head breaks the surface of the immense pile of craziness that has consumed him.*

I LIVE! I had a pretty sudden move come up (along with some people I'm close to needing hospital stays and such), so I've been moving stuff and without internet for a bit. I'm getting settled in now though, so I should be available for wackiness when things pick up again.

Also, Strifeter, you should totally have the inducement next Thursday. I hear people born on November 15 are all kinds of awesome.

*George dives back into the pile of craziness to continue attempting to achieve some modicum of control.*
thenewnumber2
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 25, 2012, 04:00:58 AM »

*Bryan appears on a previously dark screen*

Checking in folks. My laptop was out of commission for a little while. Hope everything is going well with the Strifeter fam.

Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 30, 2012, 11:46:43 AM »

Hey guys. I am back as promised.

Missed all of you and am rip roaring ready to go.... Monday. I need to catch up on everything here first.

Is anyone still here?

Navarre
« Reply #428 on: November 30, 2012, 12:02:14 PM »

I'm still alive!

Glad to hear from you, dude.   Smiley
thenewnumber2
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 30, 2012, 02:13:45 PM »

I've been lurking about.  There was a mini roll-call a few posts up, so I'm sure most are around somewhere.

GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 30, 2012, 04:06:24 PM »

I lives! I lives!
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #431 on: November 30, 2012, 05:54:28 PM »

Unfortunately, Gaumer has been possessed by a ancient, Babylonian god, and will not be able to rejoin the game.

There is no Gaumer only Zuul.

Wait, they crossed the streams!! I'm back. Smells like burnt dog hair...

Extremes are always wrong.
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 02, 2012, 02:44:19 AM »

Just got back from my honeymoon actually.  I have some brainspace itching for some gaming.

Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 03, 2012, 08:25:50 AM »

Ah congradulations Tondi. Smiley

Look forward to gaming too. I will start up at some point today. I have to read up again where we left off and get the ball rolling again.

Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #434 on: December 04, 2012, 03:35:17 PM »

I've run into some trouble with my uncle Emmett's latest "experiment" and may not be able to continue with the game.

Anyone know what a gigawatt is?

Extremes are always wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 50
  Print  

Jump to: