Major Spoilers Forum
August 30, 2014, 03:27:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have a question for Matthew, Stephen and Rodrigo? Send it to podcast@majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: My comic book....  (Read 12439 times)
Navarre
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2013, 07:12:40 AM »

I don't know if you read the web comic, Questionable Content, but it has a huge following. The creator/artist, Jeph Jacques, will be at Emerald City.

Although the genre and format are different, I thought you might want to talk to him and get any ideas he might have on getting your name out there? Maybe looking at an approach other than the same taken by nearly all comic book artists could set you apart from the pack.
_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2013, 08:28:35 PM »

I will stop by his booth and check him out, I am also meeting up with Ryan Ottley, we are going to meet up and he is going to check out my port and give me some advice. I do not live to far from him.

_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2013, 02:28:37 PM »

So my website for the comic book is online... fatpencilcomics.com I will be posting regular updates about the book, including art over the next couple of months, getting things ready for our campaign and fundraising for he publication of the book. May even turn into a free online series 2 or 3 days a week. So check it out, it is really simple right now, but just kicking it off.

_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 09, 2013, 10:14:18 PM »

I wanted to let you all know, I went to ECCC and got my art out there to the different companies. Well yesterday I got a job offer, and I am going to be doing a 4 issue mini series for Bluewater comics. A fiction book, and I am super excited. Thanks for all the support for you guys here on majorspoilers. You all rock.

Brad

Navarre
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2013, 09:01:36 PM »

That is fantastic news, Brad! Truly awesome!!

Congratulations!  Smiley
_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2013, 10:41:47 AM »

Just got news this morning as well, Bluewater is going to make my book as well. I am super stoked, and excited.

_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 08, 2013, 02:40:51 AM »

First promo pic of the book I am working on SOF.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: