Major Spoilers Forum
September 02, 2014, 04:10:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planning on purchasing something through Amazon? Click on the Amazon link on the main site (or here); A small amount of your purchase will go toward Major Spoilers at no additional cost to you.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: My comic book....  (Read 12546 times)
_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2012, 06:10:43 PM »

I am sure we can work out something but lets do it in private, because the prices I said here I cheaper then normal. And drawing a piece for 8 to 12 hours does take time. And sometimes people forget that. So shoot me a e-mail at bradashworth@gmail.com, and lets get the ball rolling.

Navarre
« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2012, 06:14:32 PM »

Sure thing.

And I have had some friends in the past who were artists. You are definitely correct that it takes a great deal of time and attention to detail.

I respect your work or would not be offering to pay you for it. I had forgotten you couldn't color your work and that is my oversight.

I'll drop you an e-mail and see what we can do. Thanks, Brad!   Cool
_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2012, 06:16:41 PM »

Thanks man!

Navarre
« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2012, 08:14:57 PM »

I just e-mailed you. If you get an e-mailed titled "Hot Sexxxy fun time 4 u tonite"  ... that's not me!
_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2012, 10:24:49 PM »

reply sent

Navarre
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2012, 08:04:15 PM »

Yeah, I'm not sure you can beat my natural artistic talent.

Cheesy
Revenant Sorrow
Not the Mama

Wingtip aspires to greatness

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2012, 09:48:13 PM »

Yeah, I'm not sure you can beat my natural artistic talent.

Cheesy

hello Free new wall paper  Grin

Navarre
« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2012, 10:02:18 PM »

Oh, if you like that, here a little short story for you.

One of my players is playing a Paladin named Alexien. The player's a great guy but not exactly the most "with it" of the party.

Alexien has twice caused great problems for the party all because he was too busy delivering a box. ... It wasn't even the same box nor the same plot thread.

Once he was, for no reason I could determine, adamant about guarding a box he had already delivered. But he wanted ot wait and make sure all was well. In the process he completely missed: a robbery, a mugging, and meeting an important NPC...all of which were laid out in front of him but ignored.

The second time, weeks later in-game, he came across a distraught young woman covered in blood and holding a bloody butcher knife. She was kneeling next to a sealed box.

She told Alexien she'd done something bad (yet he never asked what or why she was covered in blood). She asked him if there was forgiveness, even for the worst of crime and he replied (I swear), "I don't know."

The girl asked Alexien told Alexien she was the sister of one of the PCs (which was true) and asked Alexien to deliver the box to her sister. Unknowingly to him, the girl had been Dominated and forced to kill her father. His severed head was in the box.

So Alexien took the girl home ... and left her there ALONE! While he was busy delivering the box the girl killed herself.  Roll Eyes

Now, many levels later, Alexien has met a gorgeous redhead who is clearly in love with him. But he hasn't even noticed (and I mean the player as much as the PC) because he's been busy each day doing his usual random stuff.

So I sent this pic to all my players this evening, just for laughs:

Later he replied to the group e-mail. His reply was:

"Kinda cool, not sure what it means, but cool all the same."

His response made that picture a thousand times funnier!!! omg, my friends are awesome!   Cheesy

Also, sorry for highjacking your thread for a minute, Brad. But this might make you think twice about going ahead with that commissioned piece.  Grin
_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2013, 09:00:24 PM »

Hello all, I have not disappeared just been dealing with life and work...

So here is a preview of the comic book I was hired to work on, here are the layouts for my pages, these are subject to change of course, but wanted to show you all what will be going on. It is a dark book, so glad this is just the early less grisly stuff.

_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2013, 09:01:09 PM »

_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2013, 09:02:48 PM »

_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2013, 12:10:15 PM »

first page of man of sin

_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2013, 08:58:52 AM »

Sorry have been busy getting ready for Emerald City next week. So I am finishing up on pages I am going to bring to the show. Here is a sample.

Navarre
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2013, 09:32:33 AM »

All very nice. Have fun at Emerald City!
_brad_
Sleestak

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2013, 07:31:39 PM »

Thanks man I am close to being able to go, so on my facebook page, (brad ashworth) I am tyring to sell a few prints to make up the difference I need for the trip. So if you know anyone who wants a cool drawing, go to my FB, and or just share it please, that would be great.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: