Major Spoilers Forum
September 02, 2014, 06:36:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have a question for Matthew, Stephen and Rodrigo? Send it to podcast@majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 74- Where It All Began  (Read 14380 times)
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

Never quit :)

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 13, 2012, 12:00:48 PM »

Tren focuses once again on the shard. This time to see if he could see into the grey realm

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
« Reply #286 on: June 13, 2012, 12:17:06 PM »

You do not perceive beyond your own plane of existence.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 13, 2012, 12:32:28 PM »

Tren refocuses.

"I do not know Aldina I just do not know."

Navarre
« Reply #288 on: June 13, 2012, 12:39:19 PM »

Aldina replies.

"Maybe Moira or Liv or one of the others can do that? Someone?"
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: June 13, 2012, 02:14:28 PM »

"I not be thinin' o' the message turnin' the tide. Just us showin' up as 'em who we be lookin' like an' speakin' toward peace instead o' the war they be set on makin' wit' the union o' both 'oldin's coul dbe 'nough to turn tides on both sides 'nough to make war less appealin' to 'em wantin' to start it.

A bear be less likely to be fightin' if'n 'is arm be workin' for the prey. By my seein', 'em other us's just be lookin' to start war. Sure'n they be less likely wit' some o' their army fightin' by OUR sides. An' e'en if'n we not be turnin' any tide at all we can be puttin' our enemies back on their heels a bit more than we could e'er be doin' wit' our 'idin'. Sure'n if'n the other Moira an' Bedlor be so powerful they be knowin' o' ye an' me bein' 'ere on this world already.

I be seein' no 'arm in tryin'."

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
« Reply #290 on: June 13, 2012, 02:21:37 PM »

Moira nods, her lips brushing your brow.

"Your strength is amazing. Always looking for a way to make things better."

"You've come so far from when I first met you, Bedlor. You've been able to take so much of that grief you were carrying over your parents and Carrigan's Pass and place it into purpose."

"I am with you on this, sweetheart. And, I hope when all this is done, my love can keep your attention as well as war has done."
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: June 13, 2012, 02:43:27 PM »

Bedlor puts a soft hand behind Moira's neck and pulls her in close for a kiss, stopping just before their lips meet and looking deeply into her eyes

"Oi, wit' all this talk o' makin' things better for the future, let's not be takin' things that be so perfect now an' worryin' 'bout it in the future."

and finally touches his lips to hers

"But if'n we were to do this it would mean we would be losin' any advantage ye an' me 'ave in pretendin' to be these two others. It be an advantage that the all o' us be 'avin', an' that be meanin' a talk wit' the others 'bout such. Sure'n I be seein' things goin' one o' two ways should we be comin' out to the masses.

The first: we come out as the mirrors o' these other two Moira an' Bedlor that we actual be. Tell folks that the World Spirit be seein' it fit to send new leaders to this world to be keepin' war at bay. Sure'n our group full o' e'ery kind o' race on this world be makin' us look a might better on that front.

An' the second: we come out as the true master's o' those 'oldin's our mirrors be 'avin' under their rule. Tell folks that 'em other two be sent to ruin this world by wagin' war. Sure'n this'll be swayin' many who be disagreein' wit' the way things be goin' now, includin' soldiers for both sides. Sure'n the dwarfs'll be swayed by word o' one who seeks peace o'er shavin' beards. We could also be usin' the laws o' the land to our advantage. If'n the fear o' treason be settin' o'er the 'eads o' 'em 'gainst us it could be makin' the swayin' a bit easier. Sure'n our enemy's claims'll be the same as ours.

Bah, maybe we should just be keepin' such quiet, as we been sayin'."

Bedlor lies back and gives Moira another kiss

"But sure'n this can be waitin' 'til the sun rises, eh?"

Extremes are always wrong.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 13, 2012, 02:53:11 PM »

Tren looks at Aldina.

"That will be a discussion for tomorrow. For now I have matters to attend to. Come on Aphra let's go find Aerik."

Navarre
« Reply #293 on: June 13, 2012, 02:54:13 PM »

Moira slides her hand her hand down your chest and below the covers. Her smile is uncharacteristically wanton.

"There are many things on the rise this night. Everything else will keep a little while longer."

She disappears as she slides beneath the fur covers. Any plans for victory become insignificant by comparison.

The night finds you in each other's embrace. Your inborn ability to adjust your eyes so quickly between the light and the dark avails you well as you literally make Moira glow in rhythmic pulses that soon reach a shimmering cascade of light despite herself.

It is many hours of comfort and passion before Moira's light fades as she succumbs to much-deserved slumber. In her arms, you too find sleep finally take hold as the fireplace's embers turn to ash.

The rest of the world will indeed wait just a little while longer.
Navarre
« Reply #294 on: June 13, 2012, 02:59:39 PM »

Tren, you and Aphra work your way through the castle. You pass by a hallway you have not seen before, likely conjured by the wish of one of its residents.

You hear faint voices down the corridor. You believe them to be those of T'Ning and Rachel. You could swear you hear your name mentioned on the girl's lips.

But it is the voice of another woman that catches your ears as you walk by a close chamber door. The rapid breathing and slight moans coincide with a faint white light that can be seen pulsing beneath the crack in the closed oaken door.

Aphra sniffs the air and curls one lip over a white fang. She shakes her head and keeps walking.

"Figured," she mumbles to herself.

Beyond the foyer you see Aerik and Kofi outside in the main courtyard. Creatures of the night as well as the day, they are drilling their men as they work on unified combat tactics.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 13, 2012, 03:30:19 PM »

Tren takes in the current situation.

"It may not be wise to side with me Aphra. I fear my name will be whispered behind my back from now on."

Navarre
« Reply #296 on: June 13, 2012, 04:04:34 PM »

Aphra shrugs.

"So? Think I care a Hare shit what people think of me? I follow my instincts, same as always."
Lutharian
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 13, 2012, 04:28:56 PM »

Rachel, seeing you have missed the forlorn undertone of her expression, hugs you then looks around before answering.

"T'is Tren. Sure'n 'e be torn to shreds o'er Serena's death same as Serena 'erself. 'E be a man on edge and ready to cut t'e 'ead of t'e snake."

"I canna say I dinna agree wit' 'im t'ough. T'e Vaadjori 'ave nev'r known peace. Ev'r. T'ere always be a tyrant ready to rule t'e lot o' us or wipe us oot altoget'er."

"By my seein', we may as well be at t'e top o' t'e food chain. Better t'an gettin' swallowed whole."

"But t'ose words not fall kindly on t'e ears of such as Bedlor or Liv I bet. I wanted to 'ear your t'oughts."

T'Ning ponders for a moment, then smiles and nods.  "I agree with ya, that's for sure.  I'd rather be at the top of the food chain, rather than somewhere else."

"But your right, I don't think Bedlor or Liv would smile kindly on us for thinking so, but.."
[/i] he shurgs.  "We don't need their approval on how we feel about this situation.  It's not like they've had to put up with it quite the same way as us."

"I'm also worried for Tren...he didn't want to discuss...how..he felt about what happened...he didn't even want any condolences.  Loosing Serena has to be weighing on him.  One can't simply move on and not...feel anything.  It's gotta be hard...but damn if he didn't give that angel a massive headache."
[/i] He chuckles, then leans against the wall and sinks down to the floor in a seated position. 

Stand in the corner and scream with me.
Navarre
« Reply #298 on: June 13, 2012, 06:53:40 PM »

Rachel slides down the wall, coming to sit next to you. She leans her head against your shoulder and lovingly strokes your outer thigh.

"Aye, ye be right. We dinna 'ave to 'ave anyone's permission to do as we please. Ye 'ad enough o' t'at back at yuir Temple to last ye a lifetime."

"T'is odd, rememberin' a past we didna live. Sometimes I find meself seekin' Bedlor's leadership and I forget we only met a few days ago. Seems like I known 'im forev'r."

"I still dinna know why ye and I be 'oldin' t'ose memories when ot'ers forgot. Could it be t'at Prophesy? Maybe anyone wot be a part o' it canna be touched by t'e gods or ev'n time like normal folk."

"Maybe t'at be why Coby started dreamin' o' it all and why 'e can use t'e big 'ammer now. Maybe t'ere 'as to be a 'Protector o' Man' and, when Bedlor bit it, Coby be tapped as the successor."

"But if t'at be true, maybe t'ose o' t'e Prophesy canna die? Wot if t'at be why Sashca sent Bedlor, Moira, and Liv back to t'e land o' t'e living? Wot if she dinna 'ave a choice?"

"Och, if t'at be true t'en ye and I 'ave not a t'ing to fear. We be immortal, eh wot?"
Lutharian
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 13, 2012, 07:17:01 PM »

"That would be something wouldn't it? Maybe that's how we should start looking at it eh? "[/i]

T'Ning smiles, and gently strokes her hair.

Stand in the corner and scream with me.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
  Print  

Jump to: