Major Spoilers Forum
April 19, 2014, 02:09:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A big announcement is coming soon! Visit Major Spoilers often to stay in the loop!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 73- Crisis on Infinite Asheareas  (Read 12658 times)
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: April 23, 2012, 04:12:18 PM »

"Oi, all business, I see. That be good; I share the feelin's.

Ye be fine beasts for givin' such aid for such reasons. It be a noble one, indeed.

Sure'n I be lookin' for a ride sooner or later, eh? I be 'avin' a 'awk that I be wantin' to share a ride wit' for some time, tellin' true.

Come, meet me friends; they be sharin' in yer doin's by my seein'.


Saint; Chestnut. Be tellin' me what ye be findin' o' this place."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #226 on: April 23, 2012, 04:30:17 PM »

The small red squirrel makes a chattering sound as she holds her little paws to her mouth.

"This place is great! It makes trees when I want trees and acorns when I want acorns!"

Saint Caelun grumbles in agreement.

"Yes, this castle seems to provide nearly whatever we desire. I did, however, wish for a gazelle to chase and nothing appeared."

"It seems this place acknowledges all under the world spirit, from simple squirrel to common man to majestic tiger. Yet it violates no one's rights, as it would not deliver the gazelle to my clutches."

"I am somewhat familiar with the Djinn. They are air creatures who draw in magic as we do breath."

"In the Faerie Kingdom they were very powerful before being betrayed by their captured and maddened Maharajah. Though the Half-Folke and his so-called Defenders claim this place, it could truly only belong to one who serves the World Spirit or a magical being for whom the sky is as my ground."
Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: April 23, 2012, 05:34:11 PM »

"So...not belongin' to none...

It be seemin' like this place be right up our alley, mates. As close as we be to the World Spirit an' all, we could be bringin' real change to this world, or 'elpin' to keep it safe. Much power be a fine aim to be abused. But we be set on findin' the Trust, sure'n that faerie kingdom will 'ave to be waitin'."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #228 on: April 23, 2012, 06:00:33 PM »

"We serve the World Spirit. It is out of balance and must be set right. The Primordial will balance the scales."

"We are with you, Bedlor Enghart,"
says St. Caelun.

The other animals all nod in agreement.
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 23, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »

Tren thinks carefully.

"To be honest the best pick would have been Donovan. He had the skill needed. I do not know who to take to be honest. Aphra would be good for a bruised and she could train men and creature alike in the ruthlessness needed to survive hell. Kofi could lead scouts but I need thrives and rogues. Men and creature alike who could easily infiltrate any town without raising suspicion."
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #230 on: April 23, 2012, 07:57:18 PM »

Serena nods.

"Sounds almost like Dark Tomorrow. If Jett and Jordan left their ranks, maybe others did too."

"Dark Tomorrow follows this Hayden Hyde though. If we were the ones to take out Hyde, his men would fall in line with us as easily as the hobgoblins did when we took out Fash."

"You seem to be readily accepted by the Elves too."
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 23, 2012, 08:06:40 PM »

Tren ponders the possibility.

"Agreed but I want people I can trust. I don't know if I would sleep at night with members from dark tomorrow in my guild."
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: April 23, 2012, 08:22:58 PM »

"Aye, sure'n freein' 'em elders be makin' a fine ruckus for all to be slowin' their efforts. But tellin' true, I be doubtin' that the freein' o' e'en more gods'll be any end to this world or any other needin' aid.

But settin' the balance right as we can be sure'n be a 'elpin' part o' things as they be.


So, Valor, ye an' yer cousin act as...mounts for takin' the wingless to flight? It be a mighty gift indeed ye grant those less grand as ye.

What o' Azure? I be knowin' o' a mighty bird in a world close to this one. Be a mighty ally to me an' those that followed my 'elpin' ways. Sure'n it be fine to be knowin' that aid returns to me.

We should speak o' the plan as we 'ave it. The most o' ye 'ave parts an' the rest could be as well."


Bed tells the animals of their roles in the plan to find the man with the Trust
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #233 on: April 24, 2012, 07:35:59 AM »

Serena rises slowly, reluctantly, from you and begins dressing. If you hoped your conjectures of guilds or the spinning dagger would be a distraction from her nubile form, you were mistaken.

"I agree that Dark Tomorrow doesn't have enough honor to benefit you. They are not mercenaries but their do tend to enjoy their power struggles, it seems."

"We don't know enough people in this world to make this plan happen immediately. Maybe you should recruit from the top down. Pick some people who would be able lieutenants and have them recruit within their own circles."

"I wouldn't be surprised if that Kimbler girl would be in for such a thing. She could bring in some Vaadjori. And with her relationship with T'Ning, some monks may follow."

"Vinnrog is too close to Enghart to approach. That probably includes his wife too but maybe not. Either way, I agree that Aphra would be not only an ideal trainer but also an ambassador to the so-called 'less civilized' races."

"Hell, with the feelings I've been getting between Enghart and Moira, you might have a cleric looking for some new friends soon enough."
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 25, 2012, 05:45:24 AM »

Tren stands and holds Serena in his arms.

"You see thats just the problem I have been thinking about. I don't want to replace Enghart. For all his stubborn demeanor he always aims to do something he feels is right. I cannot fault him for it. He has a mission that would see mine done. Which is to free the Primordial I just need an army to further both his and my cause. Plus if things do happen to go in our favor and We will no doubt become a target having a secret army may come in handy.

I just don't want to take anyone who disagrees with Enghart because then there would be no point in working with him. This group, if it is to survive, needs to work as one right now. My plan is more like backup."

Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #235 on: April 25, 2012, 08:11:53 AM »

Serena smiles and pats your cheek.

"Ah, pet. You're so sweet," she says in a slightly condescending tone.

"Those who don't lead for themselves usually follow for others. But let's say you're right and both you and Enghart can lead your own groups and work together as a team."

"I would start with speaking to those closest to you and who have no particular loyalty to Enghart. My best suggestion would be those Elves we met. I am sure they have more than archers and woodsmen among their number. From the sound of it they were quite sneaky."
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2012, 05:10:27 AM »

Tren smirks and nods.

"Yes, I suppose my kin would almost be as capable as myself in that respect. I will speak to them and Aphra first. But this will have to wait. I feel that getting the trust right now must take priority."

Tren thinks carefully for a moment.

"There is one thing that I may now have the opportunity to take care of."

Tren closes his eyes and makes a wish.

"He wishes for a room full of masks and disguises. As well as throwing daggers"
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2012, 07:29:24 AM »

The room shimmers as a large standing armoire appears. Within are bandoliers of throwing daggers. All are masterwork and in any design for which you could wish.

One section of the armoire contains masks, wigs, fake hair, skin tint, scent bars; everything you could imagine to create any disguise you wish. {+5 on Disguise checks due to quality and customization}

Serena smiles.

"Nice!"

She closes her eyes briefly as she sits on the edge of the bed as a single pair of women's sandals appear next to her. She smiles as she dons them; a pair of deep red sandals with a low heel. She glances at you as she crisscrosses the leather straps around her shapely calves and all the way up to just below her knees.

"What?? It's too hot out there for boots," she shrugs with a bit of embarrassment she would only allow you to see.
Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »

Bedlor approaches the winged stallions, wanting to check them out more closely

"May I?"

And, with permission, checks the horses from face to tail follicles, including feather.

"I can be tellin' wit'out a lie that I ne'er be seein' a beast such a ye two."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2012, 04:00:52 PM »

Tren takes everything he needs including 20 throwing daggers and 4 sheathes to hold them.

"I will need several disguises to maintain command of a guild of theives. Only you and Aphra should know my true identity. Now lets see do they have any masquerade masks?"
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!