Major Spoilers Forum
August 21, 2014, 08:56:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planning on purchasing something through Amazon? Click on the Amazon link on the main site (or here); A small amount of your purchase will go toward Major Spoilers at no additional cost to you.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 73- Crisis on Infinite Asheareas  (Read 15205 times)
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2012, 06:31:27 PM »

I concentrate on the other soul that was in the body with who I believed was Ximon before answering Inoke.

Smile...it could be worse.
Navarre
« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2012, 06:33:24 PM »

You sense nothing.
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2012, 07:55:11 PM »

"I think Faerun is the key to creating new worlds, or destroying them. Unlocking something so the Gods can hash it out won't matter if the world isn't here. In the wrong hands, Faerun can be used to rule not only this world, but many worlds."

"It could be worse than Broynwn ever thought about being, Inoke."

Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2012, 08:16:17 PM »

"Hmmm...

So what do you suggest we be doin' 'bout it?

The other group we be sendin' Faerun off wit' be set on keepin' 'im safe same as we be set to do wit' yer feelin's. We be aimed to get the Trust on nothin' but the word o' 'em same ones Faerun be wit' when we be leavin' 'im.

Ye feel 'im to the east? That be keepin' wit' the knowin's o' where the other group be aimed to go, the Broomstick's temple. By my seein', ain't a thing changed in the all o' our plannin's.

Sure'n Faerun could be in trouble, but ye not be knowin' it for certain. All ye be knowin' is that Faerun be to the east, an' that we already be figurin' on. Sure'n it means nothin' but Faerun be exactly where we be 'opin' 'im to be.

This talk o' Faerun be a off the mark o' gettin' the Trust, somethin' we be set on bein' a gain to us. Are ye sayin' ye not think it an important thing to be gettin'?

If'n ye be agreein' that we must be gettin' the Trust then we be too close to be skippin' it now.

Let's be talkin' o' gainin' the Trust.

We been told that the one carryin' the Trust will be enterin' the town within the next few days or so, an' that 'e'll be walkin' wit' a linp an' carryin' a cane made o' mahogany. There be only two roads into town. It should be easy 'nough for us to set up patrols 'long the road, keepin' an eye out for this man, while this castle in the clouds stays close to both groups; off to the side o' the town.

If'n our enemies get any wind o' what we be doin', an' we should expect that they do, we should be ready for a distraction. It be a tactic used by our enemy more than once. An' we'll be needin' to watch our backs. Sure'n wit' so many eyes kept on the road our backs'll be needin' watched.

We may be able to be usin' yer army for the all o' the watchin' if'n ye think they can be 'andlin' such, Tren. I'd be 'atin' fer yer army to be settin' off a larger skirmish in town. Pandia knows it be the last thing we be needin'.

I want to be 'earin' thoughts on the all o' this plan. If'n we can manage this, we can be gettin' out in a whisper; should things be goin' bad, it can be gettin' to a roar quicker than a snake strike."

Extremes are always wrong.
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2012, 08:25:23 PM »

"I don't have thoughts on a plan, except we made the wrong plan to split up."

Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2012, 08:28:01 PM »

"Aye. But gains were made that be givin' us more allies to be makin' up these two groups.

Tren be 'avin' an army at 'is call, eh, mate?"

chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2012, 08:37:43 PM »

"Bedlor, let's head out to find Carrigan then. Maybe he is in danger as well."

Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2012, 09:08:29 PM »

Bedlor shakes his head

"We be 'avin' our aim, an' it be gainin' the Trust an' gettin' it back to the elders.

Sure'n Warsong's companion weapon be seein' somethin' in the old man but, be tellin' true, I not be 'oldin' Carrigan in the same light.

If'n Carrigan already be fightin' this war than sure'n our paths'll cross sooner or later. But we be 'opin' to keep anyone knowin' that we e'en be 'ere if'n we can be 'elpin' it. Seekin' Carrigan, damn, enterin' the city proper at all, be openin' us up to folks findin' us, which be puttin' the all o' us in trouble, not just feelin's o' some bein' in it.

We be seekin' this lone man who carries the Trust or be knowin' where it be. We aim to find 'im; once we be doin' that we can be makin' other plans.

We 'old an advantage by my seein' if our enemies not be knowin' where we be an' what we be set to do. We should be keepin' that advantage as long as we can be."

Navarre
« Reply #158 on: April 18, 2012, 04:27:34 PM »

Coby scratches his head.

"I must be gettin' thick in the ol' melon. You're tellin' me if we round up this Nexus friend of yours and get him to the Faerie Kingdom we could reshape the whole doggone universe all by ourselves?"

"We wouldn't need the Trust or the Primordial? I mean, are we talkin' about taking over the universe ourselves?"
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: April 18, 2012, 04:41:59 PM »

Bedlor lands a hard fist on the table

"Aye, an' I'll not be 'earin' anymore o' it!

We aim to fix this world or shape it to our vision o' what be makin' it right? GODS! It be the gods o' this world that be the all o' the trouble an' ye speak o' becomin' one yerself? Madness!

Faerun be the key to the all o' that, an' 'is gettin' the this Faerie Kingdom. Where be this...kingdom o' faeries? Be it east? If'n not we need worry not on that 'til it be needin' worried on.

There be two goin's on: either we be findin' the Trust or knowin's to it. That be a boon to us no matter what other magic tools we be usin' to any end. But the elders be buildin' this place, by my seein', an' they be the best way to be goin' 'bout gettin' it right.

Or, the other group - the one Faerun be off wit' - be tellin' less than the truth to us, an' they be settin' off to be changin' the universe already through 'em same means.

Are we worried 'bout wrongdoers gettin' their 'ands on Faerun an' forcin' 'im to shape the world to their ends? Aye, I share the worry, but it be know more a worry if'n the gnome be wit' us, an' we not only be leavin' 'im in more than capable 'ands, by their own sayin', but wit' 'em Faerun be choosin' to go wit' by 'is own free will.

Our plan be to gain the Trust, wit' meetin' back up wit' Faerun an' that other group comin' after. Sure'n if'n we be needin' Faerun 'e'll be comin' to us 'fore too long once the plans be gettin' done.

An' what if'n we be wrong? Wrong 'bout this kingdom; wrong 'bout Faerun bein' able to do it; wrong 'bout the Trust bein' our only way to go 'bout fixin' things? I'll be damned if'n I be settin' the all o' the 'ope for this world in the 'ands o' that ungrateful little shit."

Navarre
« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2012, 04:52:56 PM »

Coby nods.

"Yep-yep. I wasn't sayin' we should start havin' folks make shrines to Coby Wayne, demigod, or nuthin'. Just askin'."

"Sounds like one thing we got goin' for us is Liv's sayin' Faerun's still east of us. Since we're only on the west of Gallia Forest, that's a good thing, 'cause the Faerie Kingdom's way off in the other direction."

"If'n nobody with him can make the big magic jump then they'll have to do it the ol' fashioned way. Sounds like we got ourselves the only teleporter around here with Mr. Elf-Man."

Rachel shrugs and cocks an eyebrow.

"And Lyric Blackt'ere and whoev'r be moving 'er like a token on a board. Don't be forgettin' t'em."
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2012, 05:49:49 PM »

Bedlor nods in the redhead's direction

"Aye, they be close to me thoughts. They be the enemies we need to be set on knowin' more o'.

Oi, our paths be takin' us to 'igh roads indeed. It won't be an easy one.

Sure'n we can be splittin' up...'gain, an' knowin' more wit' more speed. But to lessin' our numbers be makin' us weaker.

'Ow close we be to makin' stops near the West city for this plan?"

chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2012, 05:53:50 PM »

"Lyric was informing Maldomkin of everything. He would love to get his hands on Faerun."

"I for one am really tired of working for these Gods to clean up their messes. Why do we even need Gods? Maybe their just power hungry powerful people that's put this world and a lot of others in a heap of a mess. I agree with Coby. Why can't we reshape a universe where people don't answer to Gods, only to themselves?"

Navarre
« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2012, 05:55:45 PM »

Jackson steps to a blank wall. Yet, somehow, the wall widens into a sudden window as the young warrior looks outside and answers you, Bedlor.

"Look like we'll get there in less'n two hours at this rate. Time to freshen up, settle in, even grab a nap if ya like."
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2012, 05:59:20 PM »

"Aldina, I fear that anyone who knows where the Faerie Kingdom lies is in great danger right now."

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: