Major Spoilers Forum
April 23, 2014, 08:09:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Consider a donation to the Major Spoilers cause. On the main site click the "Make a Donation" button on the right hand column.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 73- Crisis on Infinite Asheareas  (Read 12778 times)
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2012, 05:29:52 PM »

"Sure'n folks wit' flyin' castles who be 'andin' out rings o' flyin' like Vin 'ands out ass beatin's be in a fine way to be figurin' such out?"

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2012, 06:55:11 PM »

Coby scratches his head and looks at his people.

"Aldina?"

The gorgeous young woman sighs and takes a moment to think before answering.

"My mentor, Master Leto Vandel, is the most skilled Abjurist I know. He said there was once an academy of sorts for the elite of mystics. It was called the Onyx Tower."

"He was one of the Masters at this academy. As I understand it, there was a master for each school of wizardry."

"Hayden Hyde was one of those Masters. His specialty was Necromancy, the art of manipulating the flesh and soul- of both the living and dead."

"Someone of that skill would, I suspect, have the ability to reconnect the spiritual link between the Primordial and their essence in the Trust. I do not know of anyone else, save a god, who would have such power."
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2012, 07:29:11 PM »

"Aye, we be 'avin' a similar place in the world we left.

So, that be meanin' our aims be to get the Trust, an' learn o' Hydes true aims or find us a god. Sure'n findin' gods can'ta be too 'ard to be comin' by, eh?"

Navarre
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2012, 07:37:30 PM »

Moira winces.

"We found the Goddess of Death yesterday. One meeting like that was enough for me."
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2012, 07:41:16 PM »

"I agree with Moria."

"I can try to reach the other half to see where they are? See if Faerun is safe?"

Smile...it could be worse.
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2012, 07:43:04 PM »

"Oi, we be 'avin' the very spawn o' the elders 'mong us!

Liv 'ere be sure'n to wake the elders if'n we can be gettin' our 'ands on the Trust. It be worth the tryin' an' we be set on gainin' the Trust anyways.

Sure'n if'n we be gettin' the attention we be thinkin'll be comin' our way once we be 'avin' the Trust the gods'll be findin' us, hohoho."

chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2012, 07:47:53 PM »

"I'm sorry, Bedlor. Sometimes I don't understand what you are saying, hohoho."

"Do you want me to check on Faerun or no?"

Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2012, 08:03:22 PM »

"The gnome not be any worry o' mine 'til 'e be makin' 'imself such. If'n ye be wishin' to check on 'im I not be arguin' wit' ye. Just be knowin', 'e either be safe an' sound, not needin' us a bit, or 'e be in a 'eap o' trouble, 'cause I not be knowin' any gnome to be findin' any other sort - am I right, Broomstick? - forcin' us to choose 'tween the Trust an' the gnome.

Sure'n the sake o' the world, which be dependin' on us gettin' the Trust, be more important than any trouble Faerun be in. But if'n it be settin' yer 'eart at ease, be checkin' as ye wish.

But speak on yer thoughts o' ye bein' able to free the elders if'n we find the Trust. Do ye think ye can be doin' what we believe be the work o' gods?"

chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2012, 08:55:18 PM »

"I believe that we can, yes."

I concentrate to find the soul of Ximon, to relay to him about the attack, who died, and if they are okay.

Navarre
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2012, 09:01:32 PM »

You focus your spiritual essence and strength on Ximon, reaching out to him. You feel turmoil, grief, and anger.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

Never quit :)

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2012, 05:24:33 AM »

Tren looks at Serena and then to the rest of the group.

"I believe we are worried about the wrong things right now. Should we gain the the trust we will have gods coming after us. We need to figure out how to protect before what to do with it."

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2012, 08:31:53 AM »

Beedlor lifts Warsong and brings the weapon to a glow

"Protection be right in the pam o' yer 'and, same as mine.

Gods be after it, aye, but other gods be set on the opposite. Sure'n the same gods that be after it be 'avin' other gods willin' to 'elp us."

Navarre
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2012, 08:55:19 AM »

Inoke replies.

"We have Tren. He only one who can teleport. That good advantage for us if we have to run with ring."

Rachel shakes her head.

"No, he not be t'e only one. Lyric can do it too. And, from t'e looks o' t'ings, she be workin' fir someone wot can even make ot'er people blink out. We saw it 'appen to 'er."
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2012, 09:23:37 AM »

"Aye, but from our figurin' we not be knowin' who our true enemies e'en be 'til we be 'avin' the Trust.

Are we to seek protection from ones we ain't e'en bein' sure'n o'? "

Bed sets Warsong back down

<What ye make o' all this, Dubya? An' the 'orse wit' yer counterpart's name?>

Navarre
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2012, 09:54:41 AM »

<I agree that both enemies and allies will reveal themselves in due time. Speculation on what we cannot know avails us for naught.>

<I do agree that we should consider that the power of teleportation renders most of us ineffectual against an enemy that can vanish into the ether. Should an enemy with such power acquire the Trust, they would be entirely out of our grasp if we did not know where to follow.>

<So a means to prevent the use of such magics would behoove us...no pun intended toward Valor.>

<As for that horse, he looks far less deadly, but certainly more mobile than the Valor I knew. Somehow, I expect the Valor of the other universe would approve of the change, if even only for that.>

Jackson watches you and whispers to his lady love.

"Why is he staring at the hammer?"

Aldina whispers her reply, "I think he's talking to it."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: