Major Spoilers Forum
April 24, 2014, 01:02:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Now you can make a recurring donation to Major Spoilers. Look for the button on the right-hand column of www.majorspoilers.com
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 73- Crisis on Infinite Asheareas  (Read 12792 times)
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 09:19:17 PM »

Tren nods and smiles in Livs direction.

Tren walks toward his side of the creek and examines them.

"My name is Tren 'ark' Moonstride. I have recently been made aware that your princess has vanished from your lands and that this troubles our people. Should you allow it I offer my services to you to help find said princess in due time. You see...(Tren teleports to the elves rear flank) I am a master of making things dissapear."
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2012, 08:00:09 AM »

The Elven archers are startled, spinning toward you as you appear behind them. One of the Elves, a fellow taller than the others with long brown hair, raises his chin at you and speaks.

"I am Garrick Scion-of-Wildfires, son of Auric. We follow that party across the borders of our lands to ensure no further conflict arises. They say they do not represent Illumian alone, despite their appearance. I suppose you do not represent Ferraki and Fjod?"

"You move in the secret ways, Ark Moonstride. This is the fourth time in a day we have seen such a thing, when those ways have been unknown for centuries."

"You are also the second Elf to be seen east of Cold Creek, in Illumian's holding. The first was a girl whom we could not see clearly, save to see that she had been stripped of both clothing and dignity by your fellows across the way."

"We saw her vanish, first in the grasp of that human male over there, along with the Vaadjori girl. Then later we see her bound overnight to a tree before seemingly escaping by those same means."

"She only now moved in this way again, still naked and surrounded by those there. And now you arrive on the cloud of the Defenders?"

"You clearly know far more than we and have power we do not. What do you know of the disappearance of our princess? Does she live?"
Logged
sab39
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 10848

Ooh! Synchronizers!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2012, 08:09:59 AM »

{it was in the grip of apparently Pontiff Rashai, not me...}
Logged
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2012, 08:16:36 AM »

{Right. My bad. Consider Garrick's above statement revised to that effect.

Garrick and the other Elves saw who they believed to be Pontiff Rashai (not to be confused with the party's own Moira) teleport with a naked Elf girl held captive in her arms.}
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2012, 10:46:22 AM »

Tren holds his chin and ponders for a moment.

"You speak of many things at once. I personally represent no one but myself and my comrades and a small village of hobgoblins who follow me. A small contingent travels with the defenders above.

This second elf interests me greatly as I believe she may have been behind an attack on a village close to here. But the fact that she can dissapear like me makes me believe she is one that I am in search of.

Third in respect to your princess. No I do not know is she is alive but I do know that I have people with me who could deduce how exactly she disappeared. Everything must leave a trace. I believe justice must always be served."

Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2012, 11:38:21 AM »

Garrick shrugs.

"Justice comes for us all in the manner of death. But we would see our princess returned."

"We will welcome any aid you may bring to us."


Across the creek, Rachel bites her lower lip.

"First Tren be leavin' wit' 'goblins and giants. Wonder if he be takin' off wit' t'e Elves now?"
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2012, 01:24:58 PM »

Tren bows.

"May aid shall come as soon as I can so long as I can enter your forest. You will need to let me know how to do so. I have a mission of utmost importance I must attend to personally beforehand but my eye shall always be open for clues."

Tren looks to Garrick.

"I could entrust you with a scroll of sending that would allow you to contact me if anything should arise. I could do the same."
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2012, 01:31:29 PM »

Garrick replies.

"You are no enemy of ours. You are Elven born and the Defenders are known to aid all."

He hands you a brooch made of silver. It is shaped like three leaves overlapping but, on first glance, those leaves form an Elven skull.

"Nature brings life and death. It is all part of the turning of the World Spirit."

"This brooch marks you as 'friend' should you need to enter the Forest of Ages."

"My father bids us travel to West Wellington on this side of Cold Creek. If enemies of yours pass those waters to the west, they will be enemies of ours as well."

"As for friends of yours, I believe we have been hasty in our conclusions and will repay that error with a favor should it please them. You may tell them."
Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2012, 01:42:15 PM »

"'Nough of the elvish, damn it!

Be speakin' plain an' explainin' what the 'ell be goin' on, Tren!"
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2012, 02:05:44 PM »

Tren nods in appreciation.

"Thank you friend I will do as you wish. May your path always be truthful."

With this Tren turns and flies over the creek to rejoin his friends.

Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2012, 02:07:49 PM »

Tren smiles at Enghart

"'Now now Enghart we just made some more friends. I can now enter the forest of ages when it pleases me, something most people will die trying to do. Also I do believe I have even more friends to introduce to you. The defenders they call themselves. They are those ones giving me a lift on that cloud up there."
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2012, 02:15:12 PM »

"Relations 'tween 'em elves be just 'fore ye be gettin' 'ere.

Well I be glad things be goin' well for ye.

We can be usin' more friends. Ye'll be fergivin' if'n me mood be changed not from the gain, as we just be gettin' done buryin' a lot o' 'em.

But I be more interested in 'earin' what o' goin's on while ye were away. Sure'n a soft chair an' a 'ard drink'll make for a better mood. I 'ope ye can be providin'..."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2012, 03:00:31 PM »

Tren looks around the group and speaks in an angered tone.

"What do you mean burying friends Enghart. As for the drink our friend in the sky are heading to west wellington. We can have that drink on the way."
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2012, 03:43:33 PM »

Bed tells the tale as we walk ?

"We fell into an ambush o' sorts from the elves. No arms brought up, mind ye, just us bein' on the wrong side o' a line on a map.

We be talkin', comin' clean o' who we be an' such. There be, it be the wraith, Lyric. She be settin' us up for a big fall. Usin' the elves an' the mistrust we share 'gainst us. Arrows rained down, myself includin' in the fallen. It be the god o' death 'erself be sendin' me back to the land o' the livin'. But we lost friends. Donovan 'mong 'em."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2012, 04:03:03 PM »

While you converse, you see another form drop down from the cloud fortress. Serena takes a moment, enjoying the flight, before landing among you. She produces a scroll.

"Something new, pet. That sorceress apparently worships something called a Fjod. God of Air, as I take it."

"She knows a spell called 'Mass Fly'. That promises to be quite useful."

"They are waiting for us above."
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!