Major Spoilers Forum
August 29, 2014, 11:26:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A big announcement is coming soon! Visit Major Spoilers often to stay in the loop!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 73- Crisis on Infinite Asheareas  (Read 15375 times)
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2012, 06:54:52 PM »

As you wish for masquerade masks, they appear. Serena smiles.

"Orb of Gold Dragonkind!" she wishes fervently.

A simple non-magical sphere appears in her hands.

"Fuck," she exclaims, tossing it on the bed in disappointment.
Logged
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2012, 06:57:45 PM »

Valor nods to you.

"Thank you for the compliment. There are a half-dozen herds of our kind in the Faerie Kingdom. I was the leader of my herd before they were killed by the Efreet."

"Would that I could have died with them. But if I can't save my herd, you can make damn sure I'll avenge it."
Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2012, 07:29:44 PM »

"Aye, an' sure'n ye'll be gettin' yer chance, by me seein'.

Be tellin' me, would others like yerselves be comin' to our aid if'n they could be found? They'd be a might fine 'elp to be 'avin' an army led by airborne cavalry. By Kallum's dusty beard, I'd be takin' the lead o' a group such as that an' leadin' 'em to a fine victory 'gainst any enemy."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2012, 07:38:53 PM »

Valor replies.

"There are many...legions...that would aid us if we could free the Faerie Kingdom. They are safe for the moment; secluded."

"But the Kingdom itself is being sought so its denizens remain close to defend it. It boasts a great multitude of magical life and power, protecting their home."
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 27, 2012, 05:00:05 AM »

Tren, knowing better than to ridicule what just happened turns to Serena. and dons his new throwing daggers on the shoulder and upper thighs.

"I suppose it's time to head out" placing the rest of the items in his pack.
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #245 on: April 27, 2012, 05:59:21 AM »

Serena takes one last look at the unremarkable orb lying on the bed and turns back to you.

"Right. Let's go save the universe."
Logged
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #246 on: April 27, 2012, 06:06:38 AM »

Tren, as you exit the room magically created to your and Serena's wishes, you find yourself exiting not into the meeting chamber but into the outer courtyard instead. There you find Bedlor, apparently having a discussion with all the animals accompanying your consolidated party.
Logged
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #247 on: April 27, 2012, 10:41:02 AM »

Bedlor, you see Tren and Serena walking out of a door that spontaneously appears in the castle wall. Within you see a bed, the sheets of which are rumpled and half off in the floor, as well as a golden orb laying near one of the askew pillows.
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 29, 2012, 08:46:38 AM »

Tren nods in Engharts direction.
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: April 29, 2012, 10:08:45 AM »

Bed tips his hat towards the elf.
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 29, 2012, 08:09:09 PM »

Tren heads back in quickly and picks up the orb.

"This could be useful one day."
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #251 on: April 30, 2012, 07:49:51 AM »

Tren, you retrieve the discarded orb from the bed within Serena's magically created chamber. You return to the outer courtyard to see Azure has taken flight.

She soars forward ahead of the castle, faster than any normal eagle could fly. She wings over some distance north before returning to the outside assembly.

"There is trouble a- ..." she says to you, Bedlor, as your Speak with Animals spell expires.
Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: April 30, 2012, 07:57:55 AM »

Bedlor grabs his weapons from their hangers and yells out

"Take up arms an' look 'bout! Azure be callin' out 'bout trouble!"
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #253 on: April 30, 2012, 08:08:55 AM »

Azure soars past you, Tren, so fast your hair blows backward in the breeze of her passing. Her call is heard resounding from within the castle as she gives a call to arms.

Within moments, the entire team is assembling in the courtyard. Sir Knox and Sir Forge run directly to their mighty steeds as the pegasi's saddles appear on them with but a wish.

The two warriors vault onto their horses and give one look to Coby Wayne. The halfling nods and the knights take to the air as Aldina invokes her own magical flight with but a word before following her love and Thomas Knox into the heavens.

Coby looks at you, Bedlor and Tren, as well as Serena.

"What's hap'nin' out there?"
Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: April 30, 2012, 10:53:57 AM »

Bedlo keeps eyes on Azure and begin to run in the direction the fabulous bird is flying

"Eyes to the skies, mates!

Azure be seein' somethin' or 'nother."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!