Major Spoilers Forum
July 24, 2014, 09:39:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Consider a donation to the Major Spoilers cause. On the main site click the "Make a Donation" button on the right hand column.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 73- Crisis on Infinite Asheareas  (Read 14587 times)
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

Never quit :)

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2012, 11:19:07 AM »

Tren sighs.

"I suppose I am speaking in tongues. No Rachel I intend to find someone who calls West Wellington their home. Do not get me wrong, there is not a single person more adaptable to a situation than yours truly but someone who lives there holds home advantage. Better yet if I could gain a permanent contact within the city we could be kept up to date with the happenings there at all times.

Knowledge is power after all."

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2012, 12:02:47 PM »

"Aye, I tend to be agreein' wit the red'ead.

An' why would we give up the knowin's o' this castle in the clouds? It be a right fine secret to be keepin', an' I'd be payin' to see the look in the eyes o' our enemy when seein' this thing as a front to a fight.

What we be knowin' is we be set to meet a single person in West Wellington who be 'avin' the Trust. There be no need to see more than that one person if'n we can be 'elpin' it, an' wit' the group I be seein' 'fore me, e'en wit' Donnie gone, I be knowin' we can keep things clandestine 'nough to keep safe.

Yer plan rests on findin' one we can trust in the West city, an' who might that be? I not be sold on trustin' most in this room an' ye want to invite another into this mix? Yer plan be full o' 'oles, an' takes too many risks while givin' up too much o' our own strength wit' no reason.

I say we move toward the West city, leave on foot under cover o' darkness once we get close, an' move wit' as little action as we can be. Stay 'idden; stay safe; LEARN from it, as ye said, Tren; an' go from there.

We know too little to be makin' such big moves as ye be askin'."

Extremes are always wrong.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2012, 12:11:46 PM »

Tren shrugs.

"I can see where I am beat then. Very well, we do it your way."

Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2012, 03:32:03 PM »

"Well, sure'n ye couldn't o' been 'oldin' yer plan so dear if'n ye be fightin' fer it like a bear cub.

Ye plan to enter the town, all piss an' vinegar, makin' a showin' as to allow others to sneak 'bout an' get things done. I not be thinkin' it a poor plan, just not needed. If'n we seek to sneak 'bout we can be doin' it wit' or wit'out yer castle in the clouds makin' an entrance.

But, we may be needin' a grand entrance should things be goin' astray, an' that's where I want ye to be comin' into things, Tren. As a group walks about the town lookin' for clues an' such to find the Trust I want ye to be actin' as insurance 'gainst our enemy gettin' any drop on us.

If'n ye stay 'lone, ye can 'ide, e'en from us, an' our enemies, keepin' a lookout for any goin's on, includin' 'em watchin' us wit' 'idden eyes. Ye stay in the shadows watchin' those who would watch us, as we creep through the shadows. I be 'avin' way o' sendin' words by paper note in secret fashion, an' the furry woodrat be outside as we speak.

Ye keep yer castle and army ready to move at first word, ready to come to any rescue we may be needin'.

Sure'n this plan keeps us 'idden from our enemies as long as we can be, while keepin' wit' safety an' keepin' the Trust secret an' safe."

chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2012, 06:13:10 PM »

I watch Tren and Bedlor go back and forth, waiting for Bedlor to finish before speaking to him and Moria privately.

Smile...it could be worse.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2012, 07:16:01 PM »

Tren smiles.

"A plan is only as good as the people behind it Bedlors and if mine doesn't have the support of the group then it would be unwise to pursue it. If it is a clandestine mission then a large group will have a much less chance of success. I suggest one change to your plan.

Two small groups enter the city at different points and make way to the same place. I will follow one group from the darkness while perhaps Rachel follows the other. Not only will it give us two separate chances of success it limits the chance of a large group being seen.

Clandestine is my specialty Enghart and I will always offer you my power."

Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2012, 07:36:08 PM »

"One small group be what I 'ave in mind, three, maybe four, o' us. A bit o' magic may be useful in it.

Wit' ye tailin' us the whole time, not searchin' for clues, but for 'em that search for us. The rest o' ye can sit tight an' wait for any callin' o' need. Maybe ye can be scryin'...I not be knowin' the all o' yer limits to magic, nor do I be carin' to.

I won't be splittin' the group 'gain after what I just been through, an' yer suggestin' it shows a lack o' wisdom or a cause for worry. We be done under by our dividin' once an' I'll not see it 'gain.

If'n there be no words to any other thoughts to gainin' the Trust, if'n that be our goal for certain, be speakin' it now.

Else, be speakin' to ways an' aids to be given for the plan as it stands."

chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2012, 06:07:48 PM »

Growing frustrated with Bedlor and Tren, I interrupt them, "EXCUSE ME, boys, I have something important to share with you... in private, please!"

"Moria, I need to tell you as well."

Navarre
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2012, 06:33:21 PM »

Moira nods and walks away from the group to the far side of the meeting room. She steps out into the hall and waits for your fellows to join you.
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2012, 06:38:22 PM »

I walk over to Moria, and whisper into her ear what I felt when I contacted Ximon.

Navarre
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2012, 06:48:24 PM »

Moira's brow furrows in concern.

"If a god who makes his mark through slyly tricking others is both angered and troubled then something dire must have happened."

"Faerun may be in danger. I agree with you that he was too important to let leave, no matter what choice he felt he needed to make."

"But Bedlor is determined we proceed to West Wellington and I also agree that we must obtain the Trust before it falls into the wrong hands."

"What do you suggest we do?"
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2012, 06:56:36 PM »

"I don't have a suggestion. I'm afraid there isn't a good answer to anything and I miss Donovan terribly. It's hard to put my feelings aside to think. Maybe Tren could pop over and get Faerun? Then pop back over here? I dunno."

Navarre
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2012, 07:01:27 PM »

You feel Moira's hand tighten on your own.

"I know it hurts, dear. We have to be strong, for now. The world is counting on us."

"I know, even if we make this right, too much will have been lost for us. But so many people need us and they don't even know it. When the times comes, I will grieve with you, I promise."

The young cleric, looking much older from the weight all of you continue to carry, looks to Bedlor and Tren as she waits with you.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2012, 07:12:29 PM »

Tren nods and motions to Enghart.

"I suppose Liv needs you. We can continue this after."

Gaumer

View Profile WWW