Major Spoilers Forum
July 23, 2014, 11:01:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you follow @majorspoilers on twitter you'll be the first to know when the new Critical Hit podcast goes up on iTunes.
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 71- Fash and Tren  (Read 5857 times)
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2012, 09:07:12 AM »

{No I will hold my action until after everyone else is gone.}

Tren smiles darkly.

"Suicide means you think you could kill me. Something that has yet to be seen. Take note I am note easily disposed up.
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2012, 09:24:24 AM »

Fash laughs a bellowing and maniacal laugh.

"Noted."

Three of the eye stalks, now leveled at you, emit powerful rays that hum across the open forest. One ray is grey, one is deep purple, and the third is pale yellow.

{Ray attacks vs Touch AC 20: 1d20+7=13, 1d20+7=22, 1d20+7=10. One Hit.}

As the grey beam erupts toward you, you vault over it in a forward tumble. Your maneuver is agile, the beam shooting past you.

The grey beam continues on its path...directly into Munir.

{Fort save, DC18: 1d20+3=22}

You don't know what the grey ray does but Munir seems shaken. He shivers and tries to keep his bearings.

The momentary distraction, despite your best efforts among the multiple assaults, allows you to be struck by the purple beam.

{Roll a Will save, DC18.}
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2012, 10:39:30 AM »



{ Trens will save 1d20+9=21}
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2012, 11:06:30 AM »

You feel a wave of drowsiness come over you but you shake it off. Your allies, however, make no move to escape. Instead they run toward the dangerous foe.

"Me not leave you behind, Tren!" calls Inoke as she and Vinnrog run for cover.

Aphra adds, "Yeah, you think any of us would really run from a fight?"

Munir pauses until Aphra has cleared away from him before he retreats for the shelter of the trees.

"Hey! Come back here, you little shit!" yells Aphra but he has disappeared among the trees.

Serena has already closed to you once she saw your fellows staying behind. She uses the hill giant for cover as she casts Invisibility on you.

"Looks like we're all in this together, pet."

Fash moves S, SW (10ft) to AB24
Inoke moves SW, SW, SW, S, S, S, SE, SE, E, E, E, E, E (75ft) to V28
Vinnrog moves E, E, E, E, E, E, SE, E, SE, SE, SE, SE (70ft) to AG22
Aphra moves E, E, SE, E, SE, SE, SE, SE, SE (60ft) to AC18
Serena moves E, E, E (15ft) to W21
Hill Giant moves E, E, E, E, E, E, E (35ft) to Y22
Munir moves NW, NW, NW, NW, NW, N, N, N (50ft) to O11


{Your standard action (or remaining Move actions) is still open.}
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2012, 11:23:05 AM »

Tren fades into nothing with a smile on his face.

Tren (invisible) moves S, S, SE (15ft) to Y24

Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2012, 11:24:52 AM »

{Since your first move was only 15 feet and your last only totaled to 30, you still have either a Standard action or another Move action at your disposal this round, if you wish.}
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2012, 11:40:16 AM »

Tren (invisible) moves SE, SE, E, E (25ft) to AC26

Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2012, 11:58:00 AM »

{Grid and Initiative for Round 2}


{Well, well. Look who's first. Don't you just love Improved Initiative?}
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2012, 06:39:42 AM »

Tren draws his rapier and unleash a flurry of strikes.

{ 1st 1d20+15=24 hit
2nd 1d20+15=20 hit.
3rd 1d20+15=23 hit

dmg 1d6+2=8, 8d6=28
1d6+2=4, 8d6=20
1d6+2=4, 8d6=27
Total 91 dmg}


As Tren reappears the look of death hangs on his face.

What do you hear singing in my heart now?


Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2012, 07:30:00 AM »

Your rapier slices through the air like lightning. Even though you hit with every blow, something seems to be partially protecting the beholder from your full damage.

Even so, dark gore oozes from the cuts and the eye tyrant shudders in place. Fash looks seriously wounded. You suspect he is at less than a third of his full vitality.

A few of Fash's eye stalks look down at you and, even from these small orbs, the surprise it feels is clear.

"So...not so suicidal nor entertaining after all, are we, Elf? A blow well-struck, pernicious and deadly. I approve."

"You have wounded me grievously while your flesh remains, pink and succulent. I see your allies run to finish what you have yet to do."

"If you have a true warrior's heart, you will stand alone against me. Another blow would surely be my end and all Fash owns would be yours."

"Have you the mettle to allow me my attempt at retribution before your killing strike falls?"
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2012, 08:38:52 AM »

Tren takes a five foot step back and sheathes his rapier. He looks at the beholder with no remorse.

"A true warrior gets killed for stupidity such as that. I however will choose to let you die at the hands of my allies should you not give me a reason to let you live.
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2012, 08:46:06 AM »

Fash turns and smiles with what you think the beholder believes makes it appear friendly. It fails.

"You bully the weak. Respectable, should you choose the proper thing to bully."

"Tell me your terms, fleshling. You amuse me."


Aphra is practically bouncing off the ground as she holds her night cleaver.

"Oh, come on! Let's kill this thing and hunt down 'manure'!"
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2012, 09:44:50 AM »

Tren smiles.

"If you do not have anything at the ready then I do not care. It is time for you to die.

Tren motions at Aphra and takes a battle stance
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2012, 11:10:44 AM »

Aphra smiles a fierce snarl.

"Ex-cellent!!" she salivates as she starts to move toward Fash. One glance at her from the beholder's eye stalks sets him speaking quickly.

"Hold now! Hold!"

"Death is a fleeting delight. I am certain we can find something more permanent to your liking."

"Is it treasure you seek? For I do have much of that 'left' here by travelers as they have passed through. Their careless loss can be your gain this day, yes?"
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2012, 11:31:23 AM »


"What do you think Serena? I don't trust this thing at all.


Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!