Major Spoilers Forum
August 29, 2014, 05:13:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you follow @majorspoilers on twitter you'll be the first to know when the new Critical Hit podcast goes up on iTunes.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Arting the Critical Hits  (Read 24477 times)
Beta Ray Bill Cosby
Administrator
Snorkasaurus

Bill?

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2012, 01:48:32 AM »

Nicely done...

The only thing I would say is, I believe Rodrigo spells it "Bao Bel-Bina."

Correct.

AKA: Rodrigo
Stplmstr
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2012, 10:07:22 AM »

Nav- Thanks, I do they just tend to take longer and as I am just having warm up fun and doing renditions of the characters is fun I have been doing those. But there are plenty of (mostly illegible to any one other than me) sketches of other things like in the following image. 1. Seven throwing a punch, the lunar dragon squaring off with Torq, Maka with his spear, the raven queens transformation, and how I would set up the T.T.S.T.S. entry as a comic page Smiley

Meow- Thanks, and I think you have but as an insecure artsy fartsy I need to hear sooooooo much more than the comon joe :S Smiley

Mighty- I will have to fix that, thanks for the nfo Smiley

B.R.C.- Thanks for the confirmation on Cobras heads up Smiley
drevilz4l
Car Insurance Gecko

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2012, 11:36:28 AM »

There is far to much awesome on this thread!
Tonalberry
Car Insurance Gecko

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2012, 02:46:00 PM »

Awesome art.  I was a bit confused about who Burai and the others were, but I finally got up to Rob's campaign earlier today while at work, so it finally clicked.
Stplmstr
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2012, 04:56:31 AM »

Dre- Thanks but there is far too much awesome in the cast I am just copying Cheesy

Tonal- Hahaha yeah the tribal campaign is very different feeling to the regular c-hit world Smiley
Stplmstr
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2012, 06:13:52 PM »

I was tooling around with flash so I decided to try and get some monk-eeness going, it is super rough but the idea was to try and rep the multi kick that Seven did... I don't remeber when exactly but it is the one that Rodrigo added the street fighter tatsu-muky-septu-ka-ken (thats just a attempt at a phonetic rep of the hurcain kick sound Smiley )

Bob the somewhat almighty
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2012, 09:16:45 AM »

Hopefully Sir Rodrigo or Stephen catch sight of these. Pretty awesome.
We see everything...

I have a $300 money order for which I was never given the receipt. I bought it in cash and can't find the receipt for that either so I have no way to track it down.

Did you happen to see where my money went?
One of my minion squirrels took it for it's nest.

Forum off topic! Forum off topic! Abandon post! Oh. Never mind, we're back.
Stplmstr
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2012, 09:26:07 PM »

Wouldn't really be appropriate that a critical hit thread didn't have some digression and focus problems Wink
veryvery
Car Insurance Gecko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2012, 03:41:19 AM »

holy CRAP! these are all amazing!!!! I was like "wow this looks a lot like stplmstr's a- IT'S HIM!"

you have that knack for detail and layered armor things that I still fight with!! great texture work too!! (POST THESE ON DA too!!)

Ahhh, I'm so excited, these are all so cool!! I love the Raven Queen transformation and the Companion to Whispers (+the amazing abomination pet she made) ahhh!!

Stplmstr
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2012, 01:40:40 PM »

veryvery- Heyo A! Thank for the kind words Cheesy I don't think I have it down yet I don't hit that level of layered yet slick enough designs that they really hit the mark but I am working on it. I ahve been terrible about updating my dev recently but your right I have to get on it Smiley

This was just sketched out at the stage where Orem had described the SQ and we knew that they L.O.T.F.W. had been affected by the overflowing energies so in my head the idea was that this was her in the progress of being affected by those moon energies Smiley (which didn't actually work out to what the story actually was :S)

Strifeter
Dinosaucer

Never quit :)

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2012, 05:56:09 AM »

Your artist consistently amazing. Hope to see more of these.

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Stplmstr
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2012, 05:48:30 PM »

Srif- Thanks hopefully I wont let down with the future stuffs Smiley

Moody Orem in da forest Smiley ( Anybody who has ridden a bike with his hood up and nearly got smoked by a truck because they didn't hear it coming, me, I figured that despite having a hood he would not want to muffle his forest hearing so I gave him ear holes on his hood Smiley )

Stplmstr
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2012, 09:59:53 PM »

Not a very good drawing but I wanted to goof around with the Bills Smiley

Beta Ray Bill Cosby
Administrator
Snorkasaurus

Bill?

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2012, 01:26:05 AM »

Not a very good drawing but I wanted to goof around with the Bills Smiley

I like how they're labeled so you don't get them confused.

AKA: Rodrigo
sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2012, 02:05:14 AM »

So everyone had a big dinner and now no-one knows who's responsible for the Bill.
typical.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: