Major Spoilers Forum
April 20, 2014, 03:18:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you follow @majorspoilers on twitter you'll be the first to know when the new Critical Hit podcast goes up on iTunes.
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: Floating Lands | Ch 1 - A New Begining  (Read 16025 times)
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama
*
Posts: 1287


View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2012, 02:53:39 PM »

You need 1 more success.
Logged

Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 28, 2012, 06:12:24 AM »

Eil tries to duck and weave through the tree line to attempt to evade the pursuers.

Quote from: Eils bluff check: rolled 1d20+8: 11
Reference: Eils bluff check
You rolled 1d20+8: 11 | [ 3 ] 3+8

ALthough he forgot the glowing blue ball the followed his every movement would lead them to him  Tongue
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
thenewnumber2
Denver
****
Posts: 664


Consumer of stories in all forms


View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 28, 2012, 06:53:13 AM »

After all the interactions he's had with these creatures, Rikkon tries to think of a place he can hide from them based on their behaviour, the actions of the young in their battle, and the size and speed of the adults.

Quote from: Rikkon - Insight: rolled 1d20+7: 16
Reference: Rikkon - Insight
You rolled 1d20+7: 16 | [ 9 ] 9+7



Logged

Eclipsed PC: Ronin Shadowstar
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama
*
Posts: 1287


View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 29, 2012, 04:34:43 AM »

The sound of the creatures chasing you dies down and eventually you just hear the sounds of your allies running through the Forrest.

You slow down and eventually stop, breathing hard.  Everyone loose 1 healing surge.

The Forrest is thicker and darker here.  It is still morning by your best bet. 

The frantic run may have taken you off course.  It's hard to tell surrounded by trees.

RP & Skill Checks
Logged

sliksham
Denver
****
Posts: 697



View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 29, 2012, 05:10:20 AM »

Briccys pads to a stop and slowly shift back to his human form, leaving him crouched on the ground panting for breath

Seems we lost 'em, I was thinking we was in trouble for a while there, though where we are now is anyones guessin'

Looking around at the deeper forest and then up at the canopy, he makes a quick assessment of where he and the party have ended up.

{Nature check, attempt to get our bearings by position of moss on trees etc.}

Quote from: Briccys - Nature check: rolled 1d20+9: 16
Reference: Briccys - Nature check
You rolled 1d20+9: 16 | [ 7 ] 7+9
Logged
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama
*
Posts: 1287


View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 29, 2012, 05:23:31 AM »

Your pretty sure your going in the same general direction as you were.
Logged

Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 29, 2012, 10:22:03 AM »

{Rygar stats: 24 HP, 7 surges remaining, Daily Power used; also, I didn't take the time to cook up the spider legs, so we don't have those. Sad}

Breathing heavily, Rygar leans over, fighting the urge to vomit as his adrenaline dies down. Looking at his compatriots, he aproaches the nearest tree and begins climbing up, intent on gathering nuts from the canopy.

{Athletics check to climb tree.

Quote from: Rygar-Athletics check to climb tree: rolled 1d20+8: 20
Reference: Rygar-Athletics check to climb tree
 You rolled 1d20+8: 20 | [ 12 ] 12+8
 


Yay.}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama
*
Posts: 1287


View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 29, 2012, 02:12:06 PM »

The legs need to be cooked before nightfall.

You gather a decent amount of nuts.  They are much more frequent here.
Logged

Eothr
Not the Mama
******
Posts: 1137


Desperately craving Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream


View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 29, 2012, 02:25:02 PM »

{M'kay...I'll get started on that, I guess...}

Easing down from the tree, Rygar holds the mass of nuts in one arm and unfurls his bedroll, placing the nuts on the fabric to keep them out of the dirt. With the intent to make dinner, a meal of spider-legs and roast nuts, Rygar turns to his fellows, "A'ight, mates. We need water for boilin' and wood for burnin'. I'll be gettin' these here morsels ready."

{What do I roll to properly prep the spider-legs for boiling?}
Logged

Venom symbiote + Blackheart = Marvel Apocolypse
thenewnumber2
Denver
****
Posts: 664


Consumer of stories in all forms


View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 29, 2012, 08:01:32 PM »

{Rikkon is at 25/27 HP, 5 Surges remaining.}

Rikkon brushes himself off and rejoins the group. "There's plenty of wood to be had, but other than the strange dew we saw this morning, water seems to be in short supply."
Logged

Eclipsed PC: Ronin Shadowstar
sliksham
Denver
****
Posts: 697



View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 01, 2012, 12:50:01 AM »

Tis better than nowt

Briccys fills the cooking pot from his waterskin

Lets be havin' your 'skins n I'll go fill em up if I can.
Then we needs to be gettin' round to reporting back to home
Logged
Meowzer
V
**
Posts: 278


General uber nerd gamer fantasy geek.


View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 01, 2012, 01:43:33 AM »

Arthelian leans against a tree resting for a moment. He straightens his chainmail shirt from when Rygar caught him. Stretching walks over to Briccy's and before taking a small drink he empties what water he thinks the pot still needs. He then takes the skin and hands it over to Briccy.

Thank you for the offer Briccys, I have never been the best at finding water my self. Hmm I will see about finding some firewood.


Arthelian moves around the camp, gathering kindling and wood for a fire. Cleaning their camp site a bit in the process.
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 01, 2012, 06:38:39 AM »

Eil sits down and begins to prepare the message.

I'll send Py with a message to save us the trouble of a ritual. Who knows when those bugs might find us again. Thats also one thing to consider when you start cooking those legs. We may attract attention we don't want.

Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama
*
Posts: 1287


View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 02, 2012, 05:29:06 AM »

As you all start to set up camp and Py shoots off with the message.

Rygar goes to start the fire with some flint.

He sparks them at the tinder and they catch however before the tinder can fully blaze the fire goes out.  After trying again, the same thing happens.

The tinder is dry and good and there isn't enough wind to be blowing it out.

RP & Checks
Logged

Meowzer
V
**
Posts: 278


General uber nerd gamer fantasy geek.


View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 03, 2012, 01:17:57 AM »

Arthelian walks over to Rygar dropping over a load of wood, looking over Rygar's shoulder looking at the fire. He leans down staring at the flame. He stares at the fire trying to derive if there is any magical force happening to stop the flame.

Quote from: Arth Arcne Check: rolled 1d20: 11
Reference: Arth Arcne Check
You rolled 1d20: 11 | [ 11 ] 11
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!