Major Spoilers Forum
August 21, 2014, 05:10:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have a question for Matthew, Stephen and Rodrigo? Send it to podcast@majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35
  Print  
Author Topic: Floating Lands [Player Talk]  (Read 25431 times)
thenewnumber2
Denver

Consumer of stories in all forms

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: March 03, 2012, 09:00:41 AM »

Sorry for my AWOL-ness this week. My work schedule has been kind of insane. After today, things will be back to normal.

Eclipsed PC: Ronin Shadowstar
Meowzer
V

General uber nerd gamer fantasy geek.

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 03, 2012, 03:59:28 PM »

Did my mighty roll of 11 uncover anything?
sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 07, 2012, 11:31:26 AM »

If we have lost Orillion, and I truly hope we haven't, then I don't mind re-rolling to a leader, seems above all else we would suffer from losing a leader and a controller is normally bottom of the list for essential members Smiley
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 07, 2012, 03:28:00 PM »

I'll handle it don't worry

thenewnumber2
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 08, 2012, 12:27:08 AM »

This firestarting challenge is an interesting pickle.  There doesn't seem to be a natural or arcane cause (at least according to our roll-based opinions), but we still don't have a fire.  I'd be really surprised if the oil works, although it's good to cross it off the list. Something tells me it's not going to be that easy.

sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 08, 2012, 01:08:59 AM »

I have enough components for one Create Campsite ritual but I am holding off from doing it until we really don't have any other option. If we default to using it now we aren't really solving the issue, just postponing it until tomorrow Smiley

Hopefully the oil will work or at least force a reaction from whatever might be influencing the fire making.
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 08, 2012, 07:49:34 AM »

Will update tomorrow.

thenewnumber2
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 08, 2012, 06:06:41 PM »

There's a Create Campsite ritual?  Awesome... I don't mean we should use it, but I find it awesome that such a thing exists.

...I am easily amused.

sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 09, 2012, 12:25:12 AM »

aye, theres rituals for everything, unfortunately Smiley

Create Campsite
You summon hundreds of diminutive nature spirits to assemble a campsite in a 5-square radius around you. The spirits clear the area, set up tents, unroll bedrolls, gather water, and prepare a nourishing meal. They also conceal the campsite, with your Nature check result serving as the DC for Perception checks to notice the hidden camp.
The spirits utilize your and your allies’ gear to make the campsite. If you and your allies lack the appropriate gear, the spirits gather raw materials from the environment to make the campsite.
At the end of the ritual’s duration, the spirits break down the campsite, pack up your gear, and restore the site to its original state, removing evidence that you and your allies camped there.
Meowzer
V

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 10, 2012, 10:49:31 PM »

So all you may have been wondering, WHERE IS THAT MAGNIFICENT GOAT FOOTED HEXBLADE?! Well his player is moving! Yes I am moving this Sunday, well tomorrow now. And because of such everything I own is packed..Including my character sheet...And you may wondering, well fine sir what about DNDInsider? I am currently out of time. So hopefully I will be posting tomorrow or Monday as soon as I can track down my character sheet.
thenewnumber2
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 11, 2012, 12:20:01 AM »

Cool beans.  My last player was a Star Pact Hexblade.  They're fun characters.  In other news, moving does indeed suck. See you on Monday.

thenewnumber2
Denver

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 19, 2012, 10:58:16 PM »

Tondi... I give up - Your die roller hates my guts.  I'll post screen shots so you know I'm on the level, but please let me use something else. I've got a bunch of die rollers on my phone that are quite reliable that I can use.

Meowzer
V

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 20, 2012, 12:16:21 AM »

Did we lose a few people?
sliksham
Snorkasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 20, 2012, 01:03:31 AM »

Eothr and Orillion have been missing, I've been stupidly busy over the last few days but I should be clear and free by mid-week.
Keeping up with the reading but no time to post really Smiley
Tondi-
Villain
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 20, 2012, 05:34:43 AM »

Things have slowed down due to me doing a lot of home renovations lately but I'm still here.  The new pace is a little bit more relaxed but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I've put the call out to see if there's anyone else interested.

As for the roller.  I would consider it a personal favor if you kept using it, but you don't have to.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35
  Print  

Jump to: