Major Spoilers Forum
July 25, 2014, 01:44:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow Major Spoilers on Twitter! @MajorSpoilers, @FearsomeCritter, @MightyKingCobra
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 70- Threads of Futures Past  (Read 34362 times)
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #1095 on: February 23, 2012, 09:45:16 AM »

"Well, sure'n I not be rememberin'.

Who the 'ell be this Garthon I be thinkin' o'?"
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #1096 on: February 23, 2012, 09:58:30 AM »

Donovan replies.

"Garthon was the leader of the hobgoblin terrorist cell outside West Wellington. I think Erika's trying to remember that one hobgoblin soldier; the one who..."

Vinnrog grunts, "Munir."

Donovan snaps his fingers.

"Yes! That's it!"
Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #1097 on: February 23, 2012, 10:06:44 AM »

"Nope, I not be recallin' a Munir..."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #1098 on: February 23, 2012, 10:19:43 AM »

Donovan nods.

"No, I know who Redclub means. Munir was that hobgoblin we took with us when we tried to get into Garthon's inner chambers."

"Remember? He was the one we were thinking might even be able to take over the hobgoblins after Captain Stone took Garthon into custody."

"I don't know if it means anything. But knowing a little about him might be to Tren's advantage."
Logged
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: February 23, 2012, 10:30:10 AM »

Tren holds his chin in thought.

"Indeed knowing of what he was capable of in a previous history may very well give me an advantage. Even if I don't know what that is yet."
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #1100 on: February 23, 2012, 10:31:47 AM »

Vinnrog looks from Bedlor to Tren.

"So we splittin' up now or not?"
Logged
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #1101 on: February 23, 2012, 10:38:45 AM »

"I be 'gainst it knowin' what we be knowin'. We could be in for a time after we get the Trust, if'n we get the Trust. The more we 'ave the better off we be.

I be thinkin' it wiser to stay together, or at least 'ave part o' the group stay 'idden as best they can be. Strangers in a strange land, mates. Keepin' friends close when they be so rare be 'igh wisdom."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: February 23, 2012, 01:55:00 PM »

Tren nods.

"I truly believe this course of action is the best suited to our predicament. Trust in your friends and we will all meet each other again."
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50
*********
Posts: 11306


High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro


View Profile WWW
« Reply #1103 on: February 23, 2012, 02:53:10 PM »

"'Ead thicker than nebulite, hohoho.

Take care, I be sayin'. Run from trouble 'fore ye be starin' it down. We be stronger together, aye, but ye need to be doin' as ye see fit.

That be for the all o' ye, includin' 'em Tren be askin' to go wit' 'im. Sure'n I can be tellin' ye what to do, but it be my measure that ye all'll be doin' as ye want anyways. It be my seein' that we be stronger together; Tren be disagreein'. Ye each must do as ye wish by yer own desires."
Logged

Extremes are always wrong.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer
*******
Posts: 2187

Never quit :)


View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: February 23, 2012, 03:55:47 PM »


"'Agreed. I suppose it's time we part ways for a time then."
Logged

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
Guest
« Reply #1105 on: February 24, 2012, 08:18:59 AM »

Bedlor, you feel a stirring in the World Spirit. You turn to find the great tiger, St. Caelun, sitting at the edge of the camp where Anani departed.

He looks at you, calm yet expectant. He seems to be waiting for you to decide if you desire his aid on your journey or if you will reach out instead for another companion.

Meanwhile, Aphra moves next to Tren and Serena. Covered in her coat of red fur, her tongue hangs from her mouth as she pants. You remember that Lauordia was a cold place and sympathize with the Hound as the sun rises ever-higher into the sky.

Inoke looks to Vinnrog, who stands in a moment of indecision. He looks to Bedlor and the party before shaking his head.

"Bah, someone got to keep Elf safe. Bedlor Protector of Man and me Protector of Elves now, Ha!"

He and Inoke join Tren, Serena, and Aphra along with the hill giant and the hobgoblin. Words of parting are exchanged, both of care and concern, as you go your separate ways.

The heat of Ashearea, a world both old and new to you, rises around you. It is the heat of war and avarice mixed with the warmth of hope and purpose.

Tren, your party heads south through the forest. The hobgoblin, Munir, leads the way under your watchful eye as you travel toward his homeland. Serena is at your side, as she has been for so long. Still, you are not sorry for the sharp blades of your three martial companions or even the looming hill giant that lumbers along near Serena.

The rest of you turn due west. You head for the edge of Gallia, your sights set on West Wellington. Somewhere there, you are told, is a man once known who holds a Trust once possessed.

It feels not unlike working backwards through time, but that is not a new feeling by now. That time is of the essence though and, shouldering your possessions, you move quickly to make it count before that time runs out.

{End of Chapter 70}

{Level Up}
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!