Major Spoilers Forum
September 02, 2014, 06:43:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow Major Spoilers on Twitter! @MajorSpoilers, @FearsomeCritter, @MightyKingCobra

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 74
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 70- Threads of Futures Past  (Read 36630 times)
Navarre
« Reply #1050 on: February 21, 2012, 09:04:23 PM »

You find you are unable to locate the soul of anyone not within a short distance of you at the time you target them with your ability.
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 21, 2012, 09:10:58 PM »

"Nothing. I don't think I can find souls far off."

"Let's rejoin the group and head out, shall we?"

Smile...it could be worse.
Navarre
« Reply #1052 on: February 21, 2012, 09:15:15 PM »

The man in grey nods, briefly placing his hand on your shoulder.

"We will see each other again soon, Liv. Take care of yourself."

You return to the camp site where Jett is waiting impatiently.

"Alright, we need to get moving. Best of luck, people."

Jett's party departs, leaving your own party alone once again just outside of Forest Falls.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

Never quit :)

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 22, 2012, 05:40:28 AM »

Tren smiles and nods.

"I appreciate this I will be sure to make good use of this."

Tren moves to leave.

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Navarre
« Reply #1054 on: February 22, 2012, 08:26:54 AM »

Reggie lightly clears his throat.

"Ahem. Sorry I never saw you over at the Winter Wolf last night. That drink would have been smooth."

"But, as it is, I believe the price was fifteen Courtley, my handsome fellow. Oh, and here are my business cards, as promised."

He slides you a stack of two dozen business cards for his establishment.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: February 22, 2012, 08:34:38 AM »

Tren turns back quickly.

"My apologies I had the impression that I had already given you the courtley (passes him the money). Yes my apologies but last night proved too interesting to get away from. You must understand, meeting friends from long ago can eat away your time."

Tren takes the cards.

"I promise you that these cards will be put to excellent use. I hope your profits increase."

With an elegant bow Tren moves out of the tailor and towards the constabulary. (Or where ever they took his hobgoblin guide).

Navarre
« Reply #1056 on: February 22, 2012, 08:42:45 AM »

Reggie looks disappointed. Apparently the young man is used to such rejection, however, as he watches you leave with a bit of acceptance.

You walk up the street toward the constable's station. You find Gavin Walker outside. He waves at you slowly with one hand.

"G'mornin', sir. Didn't see y'all over at the Four Winds last night. Becky tells me y'all didn't sleep in your room?"
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: February 22, 2012, 09:00:30 AM »

Tren waves back politely and smiles.

"Thats correct good sir. I cannot give a reason for the others but as I feel partly responsible for the damage done to your town I felt the need to explore the surroundings a bit."

Tren smiles slightly.

"I actually came to collect my hobgoblin that I captured yesterday. I want him to lead me to his village. I believe his village will hold some answers to the attack. Also..."

Tren reaches into his pouch and takes out ten gold.

"I found some gold on his person and I feel that it should go to help repairing your town. Perhaps even to the funeral for those you lost."

Navarre
« Reply #1058 on: February 22, 2012, 09:09:54 AM »

Constable Walker scratches his chin.

"Well, law says I'm supposed to hold the prisoner until he's collected by Hallow Hold."

"But, hell, we'll be lucky if they ever make it out this far. They ain't gonna do it for one prisoner. We'll end up housing and feedin' him for who knows how long."

"Reckon that Courtley will do a might more good to get some supplies than it will to fill a 'goblin's belly. Hold on."

He disappears for a few minutes into the station then returns with the hobgoblin. The goblin looks as if he is well-rested and no harm has come to him.

He is wearing manacles, however. Constable Walker give you the key.

"Don't want those cuffs off until you have him out of town. After that, so long as he don't come back here, he's free."

"Better git though. I can't have justice but I know the diff'rence t'ween hat and revenge. Still, there're some town folk around here that won't let him go so easy."
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 22, 2012, 09:43:40 AM »

Tren nods and takes the key.

"Thank you constable I appreciate your time."

With a bow Tren moves to head back towards the campsite with the hobgoblin and clothing in tow.

Navarre
« Reply #1060 on: February 22, 2012, 09:44:48 AM »

You return to the camp site to find only your own party waiting for you.
sab39
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

Ooh! Synchronizers!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1061 on: February 22, 2012, 09:45:50 AM »

"Tren, can you put that goblin somewhere where he can't hear? I need to talk to you all."
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 22, 2012, 09:56:13 AM »

Tren looks to Serena.

"Do you think you could have your giant friend take him away somewhere?"

Navarre
« Reply #1063 on: February 22, 2012, 10:02:11 AM »

Serena nods.

"Sure."

She looks to the hill giant.

"Thrall, be a dear and take this hobgoblin for a walk. Don't let him run off because something might come looking for him. Then they might find us and attack you and me. We wouldn't want that, would we?"

The hill giant shakes his head and takes the hesitant hobgoblin by the shoulder as they walk off a ways into the forest. Serena casts an arcane spell, placing her finger to her pursed lips.

"Alright, we're in an extended Zone of Silence. No one will hear us."

"What do you have to say?"
sab39
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

Ooh! Synchronizers!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1064 on: February 22, 2012, 12:08:25 PM »

"I've been watching that other group. I am convinced that for the most part they are sincere and believe they are doing good and I'm convinced that they really are working under Ximon's advice and trying to restore the Primordial. But I'm also convinced that someone in the group is working to undermine them. And I'm worried about the fact that we gave whoever that person is the information about where the Primordial are to be found."
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 74
  Print  

Jump to: