Major Spoilers Forum
July 25, 2014, 01:47:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Now you can make a recurring donation to Major Spoilers. Look for the button on the right-hand column of www.majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving Major Spoilers Forum!  (Read 1703 times)
Chris_D
Car Insurance Gecko

Something wacky this way comes

View Profile WWW
« on: November 24, 2011, 10:42:34 AM »

I'm thankful for all the podcasts put out by the MS crew this year! It's filled my life with so many hours of entertainment, and certainly made 2011 much more bearable.

As much as words are nice, I'll be sure to donate towards the cause this Black Friday, because MS is the best deal there is :-)

So, thanks guys!

And Happy Thanksgiving forum-goers! How will you be spending Thanksgiving this year?

"English is a passion, a weapon."
Navarre
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 10:58:40 AM »

And Happy Thanksgiving forum-goers! How will you be spending Thanksgiving this year?

I'll be right here on the forum, as always. (Regardless of nationality,) Happy Thanksgiving!
Thovan Spelloyal
Car Insurance Gecko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 12:53:16 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

I'm thankful for the Critical Hit Podcasts to be honest. It's given me a few ideas for a campaign.
Alisha Mynx
Not the Mama

Down Ali?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »

I'm thankful I have friends who look out for me (whether I like it or not).  Gods, I'm so stuffed and I've only had plates from 3 friends since I'm not invited to my family's Thanksgiving thingie.  I'm not gonna have room for the pie my goddaughter and I were going to split later.

I'm also thankful for Asian girls.  Just because.

And I'm thankful for everyone here on the site.  From Stephen who spoiled me with a gift of the Lantern promo rings, the forum members I can geek out with (even if we disagree, we still respect each others likes and dislikes), Navarre for...   some reason or another (might be the "we get along" thing   Cheesy ).   Heck, I'm even thankful for Slappy.  I must have Turkey and sugar induced sickness.

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.   -The Doctor
Navarre
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 02:04:29 PM »

Heck, I'm even thankful for Slappy.  I must have Turkey and sugar induced sickness.

I am also thankful for Asian girls. Thank you for reminding me. We do indeed get along.   Smiley

Slappy is like the cranberry sauce of Thanksgiving. No one is quite sure what to do with him but things just aren't the same without him.   Tongue
Meowzer
V

General uber nerd gamer fantasy geek.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 08:33:05 AM »

I is thankful for all my friends and for elves being ridiculously OP if built right...
Slappy
Will Troll For Food!
Not the Mama

Mornin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 09:01:37 AM »

I am thankful for my friends, family, employment as well as Mr. Peterson, Stephen and Rodrigo.

Doctor Who is also on the list, but far beyond what is listed.

"Making good forum members wonder since July 2008!"
Navarre
Reply #371 on: February 18, 2011, 06:47:23 PM
Navarre
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 07:50:52 AM »

Old thread. New Year.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there celebrating the day!!   Smiley

I'm spending my first Thanksgiving with my new girlfriend; having dinner with her and her dad. My children are also celebrating their 10th birthday today.

Past and Present are coming together to make a happy Future for Navarre. This is one of the many things for which I am thankful for today.

I hope everyone enjoys their day.
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 09:50:22 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving Spoilerites!

I'm spending my first Turkey-day with my wonderful girlfriend and my family. My father has currently kicked me out of the kitchen because he is ahead of schedule on the cooking and doesn't want extra help now.

I'm thankful for the amazing people in my life, my health, and for a job interview Monday (hopefully I can get off my ass and get back to work now! Yayy!). I'm also very thankful for this site, the great people here, and the hours and hours of weekly entertainment I get from here.

(Also, damn you Navarre for beating me to posting something... Although I shouldn't really be remotely surprised. Happy Birthday to your young'uns as well.)
Hirimno
V

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving all. I'm just glad that I've found an awesome and safe place for me to geek out in. Everyone here is supercool.
Alisha Mynx
Not the Mama

Down Ali?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 10:11:45 PM »

Just so people who don't celebrate don't feel left out, Happy Thursday!

I'm thankful that I got to spend the day not only with my favorite person (my goddaughter) but also three adorable Asian ladies. 

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.   -The Doctor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: