Major Spoilers Forum
July 24, 2014, 11:58:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Consider a donation to the Major Spoilers cause. On the main site click the "Make a Donation" button on the right hand column.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Band  (Read 874 times)
Meowzer
V

General uber nerd gamer fantasy geek.

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2012, 12:48:38 AM »

Do you like metalcore/metal music? Thinks along the lines of Killswitch Engage? Do you enjoy a singer who not only has a beautiful clean vocals but awesome growls? A band who uses a decent vocabulary and has songs that have meanings on the human level? Well you may want to check out Across The Sun .

They are a local band from the great state of Oregon who I have been in love with over the past..6 or more years of my life..They were recently-ish signed to Metal Blade Records. Their last record "Before The Night Takes Us" is solely about the perseverance of the human spirit and dealing with adversity.

My two favorite Albums from them are Storms Weathered and Before The Night Takes Us...To be honest did not enjoy Pestilence & Rapture much. I do not mean to try to pimp these guys out, but I was listening to them and thought others may enjoy them. I am always a fan of sharing good music.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: