Major Spoilers Forum
April 23, 2014, 10:38:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: A big announcement is coming soon! Visit Major Spoilers often to stay in the loop!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding pictures  (Read 980 times)
ynygma
Egg

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2011, 11:10:14 AM »

Hi guys.

So I am on Episode 20 and throughout the episodes, Stephen will say that "you can visit majorspoliers.com to see the pictures we post..." 

So where can I find the pictures you guys posted of your games from past episodes?  Unless I just heard it wrong or something...

Also, for Rodrigo: Other than Marshal Power II, are there any other good resources for Warlords, and in my case I am playing an Skirmishing Archer Warlord?

Thank you all,
Ynygma
schleicher12000
The Grand Master
Administrator
Velociraptor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 11:51:20 AM »

Welcome to the Long Dark Time when the Major Spoilers website went Kablooey, and we lost a crap ton of images. 

As I'm oft to say, "we'll get them back up when we have a free moment," but as it has been a year since I said that, I wouldn't make any bets that they'll be back anytime in the near future, unfortunately.

schleicher12000
The Grand Master
Administrator
Velociraptor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 11:53:51 AM »

I should also say, that when we do have images that go along with an episode, you can go here (http://www.majorspoilers.com/category/major-spoilers-podcast/critical-hit) to find the episode archive and the images that go with them.  If you have your show notes visible in the player, you should also see the link to the specific episode, etc.

Slappy
Will Troll For Food!
Not the Mama

Mornin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 01:32:01 PM »

What about that Intern, Sam I believe.  Can he not find the time to do it or is his older brother Chip keeping him away from you?

"Making good forum members wonder since July 2008!"
Navarre
Reply #371 on: February 18, 2011, 06:47:23 PM
Otter Disaster
Awesome Sauce
V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 03:19:33 PM »

Unfortunately, Sam the Intern only exists in the Universe Next Door, where Stephen and company have Stately Spoiler Manor (including the Hall of Longboxes), a Housekeeper and the occasional psychotic/homicidal stalker, whereas in this universe they only have the stalker.

Slappy
Will Troll For Food!
Not the Mama

Mornin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 05:16:56 AM »

So you are channeling Earth 2 to our Earth-1 then?  Similar to how Barry allen read comics of the Flash as a child in pre-Crisis days?

"Making good forum members wonder since July 2008!"
Navarre
Reply #371 on: February 18, 2011, 06:47:23 PM
Otter Disaster
Awesome Sauce
V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 03:38:11 PM »

Something like that...occasionally I see even more, as in the series of 'Spoilers of Many Worlds' strips that recently appeared.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: