Major Spoilers Forum
April 20, 2014, 03:18:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Now you can make a recurring donation to Major Spoilers. Look for the button on the right-hand column of www.majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Transformers 3  (Read 2992 times)
SpiderLover
Dragonborn Multiclass Fighter/Warlock

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2011, 05:09:59 PM »

Who saw this movie? I went last night at 10:30 and I got out at 1:15. This movie was long and there were big scenes that were there just to show off graphical effects. The movie as a whole was ok, the story was pretty decent but by the twist I knew how the movie was going to end.

This movie was ok, just really long.
Speech
Car Insurance Gecko

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 10:24:04 AM »

I didn't mind it...but I knew the ending by the time his girlfriend got the car from her boss...I knew the twists and pretty much the ending.

It was pretty...but this would have been a rental for me had I known the story lacked so much.

Btw, the girlfriends lips were strange looking and really distracting for me. I almost missed the last eye-candy filler from the previous movies.

SpiderLover
Dragonborn Multiclass Fighter/Warlock

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 01:00:41 PM »

Her lips bothered me too, as I was thinking to myself that she must be puckered up through the movie because lips don't look like that.
Navarre
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 01:37:52 PM »

Megan Fox became overexposed to the point that people only wanted to condemn her for looking too sexy. But I don't see how anyone could deny how gorgeous she is.

Rosie Huntington-Whitely seems afflicted with permanent duckface and has shown no more acting merit than Megan. Sadly, discussing them is still the best part of most of the Transformers films.
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 01:57:06 PM »

Fox was taken off the movie because Spielberg didn't like her. Nothing more.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/jun/20/steven-spielberg-megan-fox-transformers

Not a good idea to compare a pal of the guy who was responsible for Schindler's List to Hitler.

So, you didn't like the new eye-candy's mouth? Spielberg didn't like the old one's Smiley

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 02:14:36 PM »

So, you didn't like the new eye-candy's mouth? Spielberg didn't like the old one's Smiley

Oh! You meant what she said.

See, for a minute, I was taking your statement a different way, and...yeah, never mind.
Alisha Mynx
Not the Mama

Down Ali?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »

This was apparently also the new eye candy's first movie, she used to just be eye candy as a model.  I haven't seen the movie yet, but a lot of people have told me it's really obvious that she's never acted. 

They should have replaced the eye candy with the Dinobots. 

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.   -The Doctor
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 08:12:17 PM »

I think this sums up the movie a bit more

http://youtu.be/H7kcqB3thJM

fajareh
Easter Egg

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 02:28:39 AM »

i just watched this movie and i have to say that i HATED it....i mean they talked about nothing for like 2 hours and then they spend another 2 hours fighting pointlessly. they had sooo many unnecessary scenes where the humans are bout to die and they get saved at the last possible second by a autobot...or an autobot was about to die and so on
michael bay has managed to turn one of the best bad guys ever (megatron) into a pansy (for this movie) and in the process of making so much ''war'' scenes thru the tree movies (just go and make a real war movie you idiot) he HAS managed to corrupt everything that i used to love about transformer. i mean the autobot say they care about humans right before pushing a about-to-explode decepticon into a tire shop

i havent been so outraged about a movie since i was forced to see new moon and honestly, if i didn't go to see it with my whole family i would have just walked out
WORST MOVIE EVER

« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:31:47 AM by fajareh » Logged
Edmund vistia
Egg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 04:30:11 AM »

You are right fajareh, I also did not find the movie so interesting has heard about and also found it difficult to understand. Smiley
Navarre
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »

I have received Transformers 3 from NetFlix today. 2 Hrs, 34 min. "Will it be worth it?", I wonder.
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 01:52:05 PM »

I have received Transformers 3 from NetFlix today. 2 Hrs, 34 min. "Will it be worth it?", I wonder.

Watched it yesterday.

If you go into the movie understanding that it is a movie based off of a child's toy line and cartoon show, it will be the most epic movie you will ever see Smiley

Really, it felt like a billion dollar budget two and a half hour cartoon episode. The story is meh (unless compared to 30 minute cartoons), the acting is acceptable (its Shia Lebeouif [I think he uses all the vowels] so I'm sure you're not expecting Golden Globe quality, here}, the pacing is weird {one second the autobots are coming to kick ass, and then the next time you see them they are...still coming to kick ass...lots of rolling out that seems like odd pacing), but the action and stunts are awesome!!

Not worth over 2 hours but cool enough to watch for popcorn action. Two and half stars (one per hour Smiley )

Navarre
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 01:56:09 PM »

I think I will miss Megan. I often do.
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 01:57:43 PM »

I think I will miss Megan. I often do.

They cover quite nicely I thought.

Navarre
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 02:00:11 PM »

I will give RH-W a chance. It's not her fault if she's not Megan Fox. Maybe she will please me anyway.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: